It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I feel the same way about you.

We need to stop being afraid of love. Love is just so great.

I love you all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
te amo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I love Johnny Annonymous.

The rest of you....... not so much.

You da man Johnny!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

I think this post was the lightness of being that we all needed, to keep us reminded of what really matters at the end of a day and at the beginning. Thank you and I love you too.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Great!.......a hippie. Here, just take it! ~

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Thank you for helping me with my plan for world domination...

...OF LOVE!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I thought this would be an appropriate place to post this video.

Before you can love anybody... you have to love yourself.

I'm working real hard at Loving/Forgiving Myself.

And take a closer look at what is being symbolized in this scene:

The World is a reflection of yourself... so learn to love yourself first.

link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

I love Johnny Annonymous.

The rest of you....... not so much.

You da man Johnny!

I hate you too man. But because you're an ATSer.................I still like you better than everyone else in the world.

Buncha pathertic sheep out there. "Bin Ladens Dead and it has nothing to do with a second term election". The sheep "YAY! (dancing in the streets) A lying politician told us something that we wanted to hear...let's just blindly believe him and question nothing, because they are liars who have lied to us for our whole lives, why would we ever question them?"...........I couldn't be more upset with human beings.

link   
Whats Love ? Should i google it ?
I come from a world of rejection , war and fighting , offensive minds of evil , and defensive minds of liers ,
I grew up in gangs , drug lords , shady business owners , irresponsible parents , violent alcoholics , pedaphillia rape , And loved every minute cause i knew not was Good and Bad , Jail is where you went eventually , these things were taught me at the youngest age , it was all i knew , and i say was , the feeling of dominating people was a Great High when i was young , to see people bow down was intoxicating , and highly addictive at a young age , Police were people who got in the way ...you see ... i come from a people who knew of the illuminati since we were discovered around 300 years ago(Think Avatar ....without the Surrogate tech) , and my people were shown an already battle hardened module of this illuminati ,

But alas , I found Love and what is right and wrong , i cant believe in my head i was the same person rolling around all those years ago , like im watching a bad movie , i just cant connect with the lead actor anymore , Now that was a change i could believe in

I love you too , Good and Bad .S& F

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I love you and everyone else too! ^_^ I need to add more in order for this to not be too short a post, so I will say not to be surprised if people post saying you don't love them. Someone told me that once. Fortunately, you know how you feel.
edit on 5/4/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Thank you.

I love you too!

And while I'm at it I send my deepest love to all beings, and gratitude to the beauty of the internet(and what it stands for, to those who know to defend it.)

I see images of my "kin" or " fellow patriots" celebrating a man's death in the streets.

I say to myself " This can't be me , that is not my tribe. What I want to call My Brothers and Sisters would do no such thing."

Subtlety is the most astounding thing in the nature of creation.

An idiot living beside a ocean , becomes a genius the day that idiot is placed in a dessert.

WHAT"S WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY? This question NEVER stops in our ears, eyes and mind , everywhere and practically , who would know where to start? ATS is a good place to chip away at it..(deny ignorance, right?)

I LOVE YOU.

Is what is right with US(and by us I mean ANY sentient that knows those words.)

Three simple words and the garbage goes to the way-side.

I Love You was good in past , needed for the present and integral for the future.

Thank you .

edit on 4-5-2011 by nukepineisland because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
big love 2 u all from sussex, uk

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I love you too. This should become the biggest thread ever.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Thanks for this smile, I love you too

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Have a nice day!

Berlin Electro anybody?

soundcloud.com... ndcloud.com%2Fdraufunddran%2Fdrauf-und-dran-daschnomux

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
i thought this was the answer a year ago but when i got out of bed i changed my mind. if i could i'd like to see some of you die a slow miserable death.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I thought I was going nuts. I just read a title on the front page called' I hate you'. And I paged back and then it said 'I love you' but the body was different of the note you wrote. I went back to the actual section this all is in and lol two different people posted both.

Dang.

Love you too for giving me a good start and then chuckle.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Thanks man!

And same to you.

Nice thread.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
...unconditionally. (as previously stated)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
Whats Love ? Should i google it ?
I come from a world of rejection , war and fighting , offensive minds of evil , and defensive minds of liers ,
I grew up in gangs , drug lords , shady business owners , irresponsible parents , violent alcoholics , pedaphillia rape , And loved every minute cause i knew not was Good and Bad , Jail is where you went eventually , these things were taught me at the youngest age , it was all i knew , and i say was , the feeling of dominating people was a Great High when i was young , to see people bow down was intoxicating , and highly addictive at a young age , Police were people who got in the way ...you see ... i come from a people who knew of the illuminati since we were discovered around 300 years ago(Think Avatar ....without the Surrogate tech) , and my people were shown an already battle hardened module of this illuminati ,

But alas , I found Love and what is right and wrong , i cant believe in my head i was the same person rolling around all those years ago , like im watching a bad movie , i just cant connect with the lead actor anymore , Now that was a change i could believe in

I love you too , Good and Bad .S& F

Just gonna quote you brother, hoping more will see.
Your words are strong and powerful, resonating true within my heart.
Love you

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join