It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Stop Islamic Terrorism In One Easy Step

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by OldCorp

Hey there Oldcorp, did you finish editing that vid from the observatory?

It should be done by Friday. I'm just taking a break for a few minutes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Um, OldCorp, what happened to you on that other thread?

Which one? I've got quite a few going at the moment.

This is a bit like using garlic to ward off vampires, IMO (I can see some comedy movies running through my head right now, "Bacon Bombs" or something similar).

While distasteful (unless you like bacon, which I do), I suppose...if it worked, then...maybe (though I really do hate to waste perfectly good bacon). My main thought on this though is that the muslim extremsts probably don't follow islam in the strictest sense, or there would become some sort of "loophole" created by a cell leader to allow the street-level "troops" to operate without fear of...bacon grease.

That's one of the problems with superstition of any sort. It seems silly to outsiders, and it can be used against you.

I'm with you as far as loving bacon. I'll put half a pack (6 ounces) on a single BLT. Bacon grease makes everything else taste better too; like grits, cornbread, and well - everything.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0758d20e0320.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hmm thats a great list. Lets see.. If you look at the dates. Iraq and Afghanistan were pretty darn quiet. Until some certain dates came up. I wonder what happened on those dates.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by OldCorp

Hmm thats a great list. Lets see.. If you look at the dates. Iraq and Afghanistan were pretty darn quiet. Until some certain dates came up. I wonder what happened on those dates.

Well as I noted in the post, those are only the attacks from the LAST TWO MONTHS! Still I'm curious as to what you are driving at. Care to be a little less cryptic?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm saying this stuff wasn't happening before America got there. Then Americans have the nerve to point to them and say "look terrorists", "look the religion of peace isn't peaceful". I wonder why?!?! You can't be this ignorant. I refuse to believe it. Although you did say Rachel Corrie was killed by Hamas and the Bulldozer had small slits that the driver couldn't see out of. lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

I'm saying this stuff wasn't happening before America got there. Then Americans have the nerve to point to them and say "look terrorists", "look the religion of peace isn't peaceful". I wonder why?!?! You can't be this ignorant. I refuse to believe it. Although you did say Rachel Corrie was killed by Hamas and the Bulldozer had small slits that the driver couldn't see out of. lol

Sure it was:

1979 Iran Hostage Crisis: seizure of US Tehran Embassy, Iran (Nov 4, 1979 for 444 days)
1983 Bombing of US Beirut Embassy, Lebanon (April 18, 1983)
1983 Bombing of US Marine barracks, Beirut, Lebanon (Oct 23, 1983)
1983 Bombing of US Kuwait Embassy (Dec 12, 1983)
1984 Bombing of US Beirut Embassy (again) (Sept 20, 1984)
1984 Kuwait Airlines Flight 221 hijacked to Tehran – American passengers murdered (Dec 3, 1984)
1985 Hijacking TWA Flight 847 hijacked to Beirut (June 14, 1985)
1985 Hijacking cruise ship Achille Lauro, wheelchair-bound American is thrown overboard & killed (Oct 7, 1985)
1986 Bombing Berlin disco frequented by US servicemen (April 5, 1986)
1988 Bombing Pan Am Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland, 100′s murdered (Dec 21, 1988)
1993 First bombing World Trade Center, New York City, 7 Killed, 1,042 wounded (Feb 26, 1993)
1993 Foiled NY Landmarks plot by Omar Abdel Rahman to blow up the Holland and Lincoln tunnels and other New York City landmarks
1993 Attempted Assassination of Pres. Bush Sr. during visit to Kuwait (April 14, 1993)
1993 Black Hawk Down: shot down US helicopters in Mogadishu, Somalia, during Operation Restore Hope (Oct 3-4, 1993)
1994 Plot to assassinate President Clinton during visit to the Philippines
1995 Failed Project Bojinka by Ramzi Yousef to blow up a dozen US airliners over the Pacific (end in Jan 1995) 1995 Bombing US military headquarters, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Nov 13, 1995)
1996 Bombing Khobar Towers, Saudi Arabia, housing U.S. foreign military personnel (Jun 25, 1996)
1998 Bombing U.S. Nairobi Embassy, Kenya, Africa (Aug 7, 1998)
1998 Bombing U.S. Dar es Salaam Embassy, Tanzania, Africa (Aug 7, 1998)
1999 Foiled LAX Millennium plot by Ahmed Ressam to bomb Los Angeles International Airport (Ressam was arrested at US Canadian border)
2000 Failed USS The Sullivans bombing that was refueling in the port of Aden, Yemen.
(Jan 3, 2000)
2000 Bombing USS Cole in the port of Aden, Yemen, 17 U.S. Navy sailors murdered (Oct 12, 2000) (The USS Cole was not engaged in any combat during this period)
2000 Bombing plaza across from US Manila Embassy (Dec 30, 2000)
2001 9/11 attacks: World Trade Center, Flight 93, Pentagon, 3000+ murdered (Sept 11, 2001)
- Source

And those are just attacks against Americans.

Are you really saying that the US is responsible for all of the Muslim on Muslim violence in the Middle East? Are we responsible for the Sunni v. Shia hatred that has gone on since the death of Mohammed? Are we responsible for the Arab v. Persian violence too? How about the Muslim v. Hindu violence? Muslim v. Buddhist?

Are YOU really that ignorant or are you going all the way back to the Crusades (which were a response to the Muslim invasion of the Holy Land; ) but which still would not explain the Muslim penchant for killing each other.
edit on 5/4/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm saying Iraq and Afghanistan were just fine until America got in there. You military try to make yourselves seem like liberators but all you did was stir up a hornets nest then point the fingers at them when violence happens.

I mean should I put a list of everything the CIA has done... please spare me your long lists. I actually stopped at the hostage crisis in Iran, why did they take hostages? cause they were radical muslims? no because we installed a dictator for 30 years. But the radical muslim lie is good for American brainwashing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Mayabong, you should really read the article I will link after this quote from it. It was written by a Canadian Muslim professor of history, and it is very insightful.

... Muslim violence against Muslims is a symptom of politics whose origins may be traced back to the earliest years of the history of Islam and Muslims. This history became a closed cycle of group solidarity and tribal politics, and its victims continue to be Muslims who accept this history as the norm. Source.

You really need to stop blaming the US for a problem that has been endemic in Middle-eastern culture since the fall of the Persian Empire.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
how to stop islamic terrorists you may ask?

get rid of islam

while were at it, get rid of all the other religions

simple, easy to remember

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
leave them the F66K ALONE....thats how

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

I'm saying Iraq and Afghanistan were just fine until America got in there. You military try to make yourselves seem like liberators but all you did was stir up a hornets nest then point the fingers at them when violence happens.

I mean should I put a list of everything the CIA has done... please spare me your long lists. I actually stopped at the hostage crisis in Iran, why did they take hostages? cause they were radical muslims? no because we installed a dictator for 30 years. But the radical muslim lie is good for American brainwashing.

Please spare me the America is the root of all evil BS. During the Russian invasion, the US provide twice as much aid to the mujaheddin than their the Saudis, Pakistanis, and other Muslim countries combined. Granted a big part of that was so we could give the Russians a black eye, but the fact remains we supported them, and then they turned around and stabbed us in the back. You might want to take a little Wikicourse on the history of Afghanistan, and brush up on your facts; which should include the fact that they were "fine" until the Muslim invasion in 642 C.E.

Arab armies carrying the banner of Islam came out of the west to defeat the Sasanians in 642 CE and then they marched with confidence to the east. On the western periphery of the Afghan area the princes of Herat and Seistan gave way to rule by Arab governors but in the east, in the mountains, cities submitted only to rise in revolt and the hastily converted returned to their old beliefs once the armies passed. The harshness and avariciousness of Arab rule produced such unrest, however, that once the waning power of the Caliphate became apparent, native rulers once again established themselves independent. Among these the Saffarids of Seistan shone briefly in the Afghan area. The fanatic founder of this dynasty, the coppersmith's apprentice Yaqub ibn Layth Saffari, came forth from his capital at Zaranj in 870 CE and marched through Bost, Kandahar, Ghazni, Kabul, Bamyan, Balkh and Herat, conquering in the name of Islam.[4]
Source

I suppose Iraq was "fine" too, with Saddam going to war against the Iranians, the Kuwaitis, and even his own people for 30 years before we stepped in.

When are you going to step up to the truth and admit that while the US hasn't always had a perfect foreign policy, it IS way more benign than the alternatives?

edit on 5/4/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

So you are saying car bombs and bombs in marketplaces were the norm before the US stepped in? Yes Saddam went to war with Iran right after the people overthrew a western backed dictator and who helped fund Iraq through this war? A few years later Iraq is all of the sudden the enemy. lol. Gotta love that foreign policy I tell ya.

I'm not gonna read any articles by "muslim scholars" or read bad Quran quotes. Cause I can do the same thing with the bible.

I stay clear of religion and I worry more about the radical christians like yourself cause they seem to be a little closer to home. (one state down to be exact).

That being said, I do like your non muslim bashing threads and I find them quiet informative.
Peace
Mike

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
delete
edit on 4-5-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Yeah i agree totally, in Guantanamo they should be intravenously fed pork, even the threat of this would be more effective than waterboarding.

www.un.org...

On December 10, 1948 the General Assembly of the United Nations adopted and proclaimed the Universal Declaration of Human Rights the full text of which appears in the following pages. Following this historic act the Assembly called upon all Member countries to publicize the text of the Declaration and "to cause it to be disseminated, displayed, read and expounded principally in schools and other educational institutions, without distinction based on the political status of countries or territories

PREAMBLE

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms,

Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,

Now, Therefore THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The only way to get rid of terrorism is to get rid of the Government. Governments and collectivist ideals are the only reason terrorism, racism and other forms of hatred still exist today. Get rid of them and the world would instantly become a better place.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
dp
edit on 4-5-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Actually if you really want to stop terrorism you need to deter those who finance, support and encourage them as well.

Kill their relatives
Bomb their originating Mosque, Maddrassa or hometowns.
Retaliate severely against their gov sponsors.

As well of course as burying them in pigskins etc.

But we know none of that will ever happen!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Old Corp is a Christian Zionist, so he needs to spread Muslim fear and hate to justify the killing over there. When he says "national interest" i'm really not sure what country he is talking about.

You are so far from being right that it's not even close to being funny.

If anyone is spreading fear of Muslims, it is the Muslims themselves; why do you think they call it "terrorism?" Radical (a VERY important word) Muslims bomb, behead, and otherwise murder innocent civilians on a DAILY basis; and more often than not, their targets are their fellow Muslims, who are usually on their knees in a mosque praying to the Almighty at the time. Muslims are killed by their "brethren" at a rate that almost makes the death rate of Christians and Jews killed by Muslims statistically insignificant.

Take beheadings for example: The Saudis do it as their form of capital punishment, but the WAY they do it - with a single stroke of a sharp sword - is in stark contrast to terrorists who literally saw the victim's head off slowly with a dullish bade. Radical Muslims use this method SPECIFICALLY to instill fear in those who oppose them.

I reiterate in case you missed the point as you are often wont to do: Muslims themselves are responsible for today's climate of Islamophobia: they need absolutely NO help from me in that arena.

Deny that if you can.

I'll jump in to say this. While I understand there are radical muslims, what threat are they to you? What threat are they to me? We have gropings and naked scanners at airports and a militarized police force here in America...isn't that enough?

Why do we need to spend BILLIONS of dollars squashing something that takes place outside of our borders? Because they will row over on a boat or set off a dirty bomb? Things like that are ALLOWED to happen in this day and age, there is no excuse anymore (there certainly was no excuse on 911).

How about our liberty? Do you have more freedom than someone living in america 100 years ago? Or are you more easily subject to tickets, fines, licenses, jail, prison and probation than they? If so then why? Because of radical muslims?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Old Corp is a Christian Zionist, so he needs to spread Muslim fear and hate to justify the killing over there. When he says "national interest" i'm really not sure what country he is talking about.

You are so far from being right that it's not even close to being funny.

If anyone is spreading fear of Muslims, it is the Muslims themselves; why do you think they call it "terrorism?" Radical (a VERY important word) Muslims bomb, behead, and otherwise murder innocent civilians on a DAILY basis; and more often than not, their targets are their fellow Muslims, who are usually on their knees in a mosque praying to the Almighty at the time. Muslims are killed by their "brethren" at a rate that almost makes the death rate of Christians and Jews killed by Muslims statistically insignificant.

Take beheadings for example: The Saudis do it as their form of capital punishment, but the WAY they do it - with a single stroke of a sharp sword - is in stark contrast to terrorists who literally saw the victim's head off slowly with a dullish bade. Radical Muslims use this method SPECIFICALLY to instill fear in those who oppose them.

I reiterate in case you missed the point as you are often wont to do: Muslims themselves are responsible for today's climate of Islamophobia: they need absolutely NO help from me in that arena.

Deny that if you can.

so how does the american (and their allies)count measure up to the muslim count? after all, the american/israeli corp cluster bomb, blow the heads off and generally murder innocent civilians on a daily basis throughout the middle east.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

TSA agent

"Hey look at those muslims over there"

(sticks hand down your pants)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join