It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Asks 'Who Will Obama Illegally Kill Next

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PorroAgoVetusRespublica

I fail to see where he is commiting treason, when he has used powers granted to the potus by the bush administration.

I am not an Obama supporter, but i am not going to say what he did was treason, when he went after a known terrorist. Who has time and again attacked the US, and planned future attacks on the US.
edit on 5/5/2011 by Mythos13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by UcDat

I don't find myself disagreeing with the judge that often. But I certainly don't agree with him here.

Osama was an enemy of the US and a military target.

Military targets get 3 things:

bullets

bombs

military tribunals

Obama chose to give the a-hole a bullet, and I won't shed a tear over it.

And bullets are a lot cheaper than bombs and military tribunals. Think back to all those people on 911 and how they died. Bin Laden deserved far worse treatment than he got. Obama showed him mercy.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Looks like I was right:

Pakistan pays U.S. lobbyists to deny it helped bin Laden

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Pakistan's Washington lobbyists have launched an intense campaign on Capitol Hill to counter accusations that Islamabad was complicit in giving refuge to Osama bin Laden.
Alarmed by lawmakers' demands to cut off billions of dollars of U.S. aid after bin Laden was found living in a Pakistani safe house for six years, President Asif Ali Zardari has ordered a full-court press to quell mounting accusations that it helped the al Qaeda leader avoid capture.
Mark Siegel, a partner in the Washington lobbying firm of Locke Lord Strategies -- which is paid $75,000 a month by the Pakistani government -- told Reuters on Thursday he had spoken twice to Zardari since U.S. special forces killed bin Laden on Sunday, and "countless" times to the Pakistani ambassador in Washington.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

You don't try military targets in court.

You kill and destroy them.

Yeah! lets accuse me of being a fascist because I don't agree with your stupid interpretations of what a military target is!
edit on 4-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

You don't try military targets in court.

Tell that to the World War II Tribunals. This would almost be like saying that all criminals who have killed people must be shot on site.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xen0m0rpH

Yeah...almost... except it's not what I said.

I made more posts just like that in this thread.

I also said military targets get military tribunals.

In the event that is not possible the first two option are readily available and should be used.

edit on 5-5-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

If they went in to get OBL as an act of war, then are they not governed by the Geneva Conventions? And doesn't that state that you don't shoot an unarmed combatant but instead take him or her prisoner? I guess this may be why we're getting the story that they shot him because they thought he had a suicide bomb strapped to his chest?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

That right there is a legitimate argument.

If he was unarmed it would explain why the administration is fumbling with the version of events.

Shooting an unarmed enemy combatant is, in fact, illegal.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

That right there is a legitimate argument.

If he was unarmed it would explain why the administration is fumbling with the version of events.

Shooting an unarmed enemy combatant is, in fact, illegal.

But shooting an unarmed ghost is completely legal.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ha...ghost.

It's sounding worse and worse. Have you seen this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Ha...ghost.

It's sounding worse and worse. Have you seen this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

ghost cause most of think he was long dead before team obama decided to use him in a desperate effort to win back the support. Didnt work out so well tho lol now they got no proof and the world thinks even less of them not to mention more Americans than ever are seeing their gov for the clusterfrack it really is.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Yes, he was wanted - that means he needed to be questioned, charged and go through a proper legal process.
To say that someone is 'wanted' isn't a warrant to murder them - otherwise everyone on the FBI wanted list could simply be executed in the same way. This is what people keep forgetting, and yet this is a very important point, and it's a very dangerous precedent to support.
edit on 5-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

He openly declared war upon the US and engaged in acts of war agains the US and it's interests. There is a big difference between being wanted for murder and being wanted as a military adversary, is there not? You know how many people have been killed in the two wars in the Middle East? Are you worried about all their trials or just Osama?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This guy, he just outed obama, bush for all the misfortunes of AmericaBACKGROUND

Stephen Pieczenik is an Advisor of TeleContinuity, Inc. Mr. Pieczenik served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker. Dr. Pieczenik was the principal International Crisis Manager and Hostage Negotiator under Secretaries Kissinger and Vance. During this time he developed conflict resolution techniques that were instrumental in saving over five hundred hostages in different terrorist episodes, including the Hanafi Moslem Seizure in Washington, DC, the TWA Croatian Hijacking, the Aldo Moro Kidnapping, the JRA Hijacking, the PLO Hijacking, and many other incidents involving terrorists such as Idi Amin, Quaddafi, Carlos, FARC, Abu Nidal and Saddam Hussein. In addition, Dr. Pieczenik helped develop negotiation strategies for major U.S.- Soviet arms control summits under the Reagan administration. He was also involved in advising senior officials on important psycho-political dynamics and conflict mediation strategies for President Carter's successful Camp David Peace Conference. In 1991, Dr. Pieczenik was Chief Architect of the Cambodian Peace Conference in Paris. Dr. Pieczenik is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and the co-creator of the New York Times best-selling "Tom Clancy's Op-Center" and "Tom Clancy's Net Force" book series. He is also one of the world's most experienced international crisis managers and hostage negotiators. His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for four U.S. administrations. Dr. Pieczenik trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an M.D. from Cornell University Medical College and a Ph.D. in International Relations from M.I.T.

will add more soon
C

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
This guy, he just outed obama, bush for all the misfortunes of AmericaBACKGROUND

Stephen Pieczenik is an Advisor of TeleContinuity, Inc. Mr. Pieczenik served as a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and/or Senior Policy Planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker. Dr. Pieczenik was the principal International Crisis Manager and Hostage Negotiator under Secretaries Kissinger and Vance. During this time he developed conflict resolution techniques that were instrumental in saving over five hundred hostages in different terrorist episodes, including the Hanafi Moslem Seizure in Washington, DC, the TWA Croatian Hijacking, the Aldo Moro Kidnapping, the JRA Hijacking, the PLO Hijacking, and many other incidents involving terrorists such as Idi Amin, Quaddafi, Carlos, FARC, Abu Nidal and Saddam Hussein. In addition, Dr. Pieczenik helped develop negotiation strategies for major U.S.- Soviet arms control summits under the Reagan administration. He was also involved in advising senior officials on important psycho-political dynamics and conflict mediation strategies for President Carter's successful Camp David Peace Conference. In 1991, Dr. Pieczenik was Chief Architect of the Cambodian Peace Conference in Paris. Dr. Pieczenik is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political thrillers and the co-creator of the New York Times best-selling "Tom Clancy's Op-Center" and "Tom Clancy's Net Force" book series. He is also one of the world's most experienced international crisis managers and hostage negotiators. His novels are based on his twenty years experience in resolving international crises for four U.S. administrations. Dr. Pieczenik trained in Psychiatry at Harvard and has both an M.D. from Cornell University Medical College and a Ph.D. in International Relations from M.I.T.

will add more soon
C

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Where was "Judge" Napolitano during the Bush years?

Just wondering.

We killed plenty of people during those, even by proxy. Remember Saddam?

edit on 6-5-2011 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

We killed plenty of people during those, even by proxy. Remember Saddam?

Wasn't he captured "alive" and put on trial??

Ya know, the LEGAL way.....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Stephen Pieczenik is

a friend of Alex Jones who used to work in the government 30 some odd years ago and there are already several threads about it such as HERE

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Wasn't he captured "alive" and put on trial??

Ya know, the LEGAL way.....

Interesting how you completely skipped over "lots of people" and centered on Saddam. You guys know we have been killing people in the Middle East for a long time now right? I guess I just did not realize what a hero Osama was to so many Americans.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by wcitizen
Yes, he was wanted - that means he needed to be questioned, charged and go through a proper legal process.
To say that someone is 'wanted' isn't a warrant to murder them - otherwise everyone on the FBI wanted list could simply be executed in the same way. This is what people keep forgetting, and yet this is a very important point, and it's a very dangerous precedent to support.
edit on 5-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

He openly declared war upon the US and engaged in acts of war agains the US and it's interests. There is a big difference between being wanted for murder and being wanted as a military adversary, is there not? You know how many people have been killed in the two wars in the Middle East? Are you worried about all their trials or just Osama?

owe my god sinn. plz stop being a puppet. your post is making me sick. you side with obama. then onto bush.

Hey, think for yourself. the bush family, lets start with grandpa bush, he had stock in helping hitler out, then he was questioned as a senator, owe not me. then his son, the lieing vagrant that become president stating that he was never director of the cia. ya sure/ then the laden family had allllllllll the contracts that installed the military facilities in saudi arabia, for the first gulf war/ then onto joker man bush junior-slash i cannot complete a full sentence. then if you dont remember with sock puppet obama.carter.bush1.2/ We hope he finishes his mission? what f mission was that

come on sinn. the cia has ran the foreign policy mission for several decades with fascist people operating it like the bushs.clintons. thus why i cry out to have this unfettered entity. controlled by congress and not by the loose nit strings of a purse.

educated yourself this nation state called america has been sold out years ago, and all one has to do is google to see the truth. \\

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Interesting how you completely skipped over "lots of people" and centered on Saddam. You guys know we have been killing people in the Middle East for a long time now right? I guess I just did not realize what a hero Osama was to so many Americans.

Who did I "skip" over?
Saddam was the ONLY person the poster named..
Who else would you like to talk about ?
Who else have the US illegally gone after and killed in a foreign country without their consent??

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Reply to post by allprowolfy

Aren't you an aussie, mate? Why so much concern about Americans when you have Julia Gillard to worry about?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join