It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King James Bible turns 400 years Old. Is there meaning in this for Friday 13th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am not one to make predictions so I'll leave this up to the readers. I am convinced that we cannot know the day or hour of the Lord's return. With this said, I am also convinced we can know the season. Recently reading that the King James Bible just turned 400 years old (May 2nd), and knowing that numbers are there in the Bible for a reason, I think it is worth considering some odd meanings to the number 400. Seek the LORD while he may be found; call on him while he is near. Isaiah 55:6 Salvation is found in Luke 10:25-37

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew language. The number 400 shows up 22 times in the Bible.

The number four hundred is the product of 8 and 50, and is a divinely perfect period.

There are 400 grads in a circle.

Friday the 13th is this Friday. Friday the 13th shows up in the Gregorian Calendar most often in 400 a year cycle.

One year to the Mayas is 400 days, making the Bible 365.25 years old in Maya years.

Symbol of the innumerable, the inexpressible for the Mayas.

"It is the number of year that will survive the just before the advent of the Messiah, the resurrection and the general judgement, according to one of the seven visions of the second book of Ezra in the writings of the library of Qumran."

The captivity of the Hebrews in Egypt had to last 400 years. But thanks to the merits of Isaac and Joseph, this time of slavery was shortened of 190 years.

Number of years from David to the exile.

Number of years of peregrination of the descendants of Abraham. (Act 7,6; Gn 15,13)

Four hundred false prophets predict to Ahab, king of Israel, that Yahweh will deliver his enemies between his hands. (2 Ch 18,5)

Four hundred people gathered around David during his escape. (1 S 22,2)

The number of the Cross in Salemi, Italy

It is the numerical value of the last Hebraic letter "taw", corresponding to the last mystery of the Tarot: the World.

According to R. Allendy, it represents the rotational cycles of the nature in the microcosmic creature, and in particular the four ages of the human life with their correspondences in the temperaments and the races.

Symbolizes the human fragility, according to Thibaut Of Langres.

From the fulfillment of the promise to Abraham in the birth of Isaac to the Exodus was a period of 400 years. Stephen mentions it as dating from "his seed" (Acts 7:6), and God dates it from the same point when He says to Abraham, "thy seed" (Genesis 15:13).*

Sources

LINK
LINK

edit on 3-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I keep the bible in a pool of blood so that none of it's lies can affect me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The 2nd Passover is on the 18th of May this year. The Lag BaOmer is the 22nd. This is the final day of a righteous person's earthly life, marking the point at which "all his deeds, teachings and work" achieve their culminating perfection and the zenith of their impact upon our lives. Choose your word wisely.

Originally posted by Slaytanic

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slaytanic

If you believe that there is NO truth in the Bible, maybe you haven't interpreted it in the correct way. I used to feel the same way as you, being non-religious, but even I can't look past some of the glaring truths and coincidences in that book. IMO the Bible was deliberately filled with contradictions so that one day our common sense would kick in and say wait, maybe we're reading this thing all wrong.

SnF OP
edit on 5/3/2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Not everything has some hidden meaning...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There is truth to what you say here. I take note of the numerical value in the Bible for one reason: The prophecies in the Bible have always centered around significant numbers. This number 400, in particular, is very significant. When I see that it appears 22 times in the Bible, I immediately realize this as significant. The Hebrew Aleph-Bet contains 22 letters. The numerical value of Tav, the last letter in this Aleph-Bet is 400. If you go by the Jewish calendar, 400 Gragorian years is 487 Hebrew years. This is three consecutive primes (157 + 163 + 167). 2011 is 11 consecutive primes 2011=157+163+167+173+179+181+191+193+197+199+211. The next year this happens is 2027. 2+0+2+7=11 What does this mean? I really don't know. It's just really interesting I suppose. Why did 9/11 happen when it did? We can look back and connect the dots. I assume the same for this.

Originally posted by Avyuir
Not everything has some hidden meaning...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks so much OP.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
What if I take the prime numbers in the sequence below and see what message appears. I have no idea what will happen, but I'll try it anyway.

(2011=157+163+167+173+179+181+191+193+197+199+211)
The prime numbers for the 2011 date are as follows in the Hebrew numerical equivalent. I will get the Hebrew words from the Strong's reference by number.

Hebrew words matching the numbers of primes:

ahab Ahava ahal Aholibamah owbiyl uwd eviyl uwl uwlam ulam Owphiyr

In English, this would be:

Love (ahab)
shall subsist (Ahava)

pitch or move a tent (ahal)
tent of the high place (Aholibamah)
manager of camels (managing the move) (owbiyl)

Brand with fire (uwd)
foolish (of one who despises wisdom) (eviyl)

nobles and wealthy men (uwl)
in Solomon's palace (uwlam)
nevertheless (ulam
reducing to ashes (Owphiyr)

The message from 487. Love shall subsist in (by) moving the tent. Rapture perhaps?

The message from the entire 2011 sequence:

Love, then the Rapture (the tent of the body moves to a higher place), then tribulation by fire, then those who defile the temple of Solomon are reduced to ashes.

Plausible?

edit on 4-5-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

top topics

join