It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the raid that killed Bin Laden be a lie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
www.kvoa.com... WASHINGTON (AP) -- Killing Osama bin Laden was a big victory for the U.S., but how exactly the raid went down is another story - and another, and another.Over two days, the White House has offered contradictory versions of events, including misidentifying which of bin Laden's sons was killed and wrongly saying bin Laden's wife died in gunfire, as it tries to sort through what the president's press secretary called the "fog of combat" and produce an accurate account.Press Secretary Jay Carney said Tuesday that officials were trying to get information out as quickly as possible about the complex event witnessed by just a handful of people, and the story line was being corrected."We provided a great deal of information with great haste in order to inform you. ... And obviously some of the information was, came in piece by piece and is being reviewed and updated and elaborated on,((story continued on link))

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yes it is.....Pastor Manning says he has 25 young men that could have easily stopped 25 Navy Seals at his church...so you know the raid was a work of delusion in the head of a wanna be general and saviour of the world...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Don't trust anything coming out of the White House

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

i agree i read that obama said the SEALs team was unharmed..The most wanted man on earth was killed without a fight??BAH-LONI.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

My theory that it was a snatch and grab instead of a hit is looking more and more probable. This story reeked of fish when I first saw it on sunday. And like all fish, its only gotten more and more smelly as the days have passed.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

When I first found out that Osama was "dead", I was already smelling something.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

To answer the question in your title in a single word.... YES! The official story hasn't even been out 48hrs and it's still changing. The details at this point are about as clear as the Mississippi river after a hard rain! If it happened it happened, how many times can they change the story? This is going to go down in history as the most repealed and re-released major story ever!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I really believed he was already died....Of natural causes...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Delete
edit on 3-5-2011 by de Thor because: Not relevant

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jrcris2011

My point exactly. The whole release and the info after has just been so orchestrated. Over orchestrated.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
www.kvoa.com... WASHINGTON (AP) -- Killing Osama bin Laden was a big victory for the U.S., but how exactly the raid went down is another story - and another, and another.Over two days, the White House has offered contradictory versions of events, including misidentifying which of bin Laden's sons was killed and wrongly saying bin Laden's wife died in gunfire, as it tries to sort through what the president's press secretary called the "fog of combat" and produce an accurate account.Press Secretary Jay Carney said Tuesday that officials were trying to get information out as quickly as possible about the complex event witnessed by just a handful of people, and the story line was being corrected."We provided a great deal of information with great haste in order to inform you. ... And obviously some of the information was, came in piece by piece and is being reviewed and updated and elaborated on,((story continued on link))

Didnt the guy have 50 children(dont know how many sons). I blame dont them for misidentifying a son. The story of the wife. What if the opposite had occurred and she was reported alive first and then reported dead. People on this site will be saying "ofcourse they killed her they dont want any possible witnesses alive to tell what really happen". The video will show what happen. Whenever the video drops showing what happened more questions will surely follow.
edit on 3-5-2011 by jayjayjj50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by jayjayjj50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

if you write : Could it be the truth ?

then you'll have hard time finding corroborating answers

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
so if he was dead so long ago why fake his death now??Was the US after something,or could they just not find enough proof that he was really dead?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Obama needed something to prop up his ratings. This is exactly the kind of thing that does that.

Line no. 2

new topics

top topics

join