It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Musical Illuminati Triumvirate: Jay-Z, Kanye, and McCartney

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The illustration indicates that the symbol means 'OK'. What does the alleged symbol that McCartney is making supposedly mean?

In combination with Kanye it is "As Above, So Below"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

They are completely fictional in the sense that they ceased to exist in the 18th Century and anyone claiming to be a member is full of crap.

Okay, for the sake of argument, lets use Skull and Bones instead of Illuminati (because really what we are talking about are select groups, based on bloodlines, from out of which come people that are chosen to be in positions of power or influence. Part of the intentional obfuscation is blaming things on the Masons, the Jesuits, the Illuminati, etc-I have taken to referring to it as "The Beast with Many Names" What do we know about Skull and Bones?

There are only 15 Yale Jr's and Sr's allowed in S&B in any one year:
It was founded by a Russell (one of the supposed 13 bloodlines) and a Taft (of the family of President Taft)

Kerry and Bush were both members of Skull and Bones. Kerry was class of 1966, George Walker Bush was class of 1968, just 2 years later. Between them was Derek George Bush in the 1967 class. There were Walkers (the ex-presidents middle name, also as in Herbert Walker Bush) in the order in 1888, 1889, 1916, 1919, 1927, 1928, 1931, 1936, 1942, 1944, 1948 (along with George HW), 1953 (another Bush in same class). Prescott Bush was class of 1917. George H W Bush was class of 1948

Bush's administration was populated by many of the same people that figure heavily into previous administrations (as does Obama's), one of whom, Vice President Dick Cheney assumes a historic amount of power for a vice-president. Interestingly, there were Cheneys in the Skull and Bones in 1888, 1889, 1892 (there were 2 Cheneys this year in a class of 15.) 1896, 1898, 1900, 1901 (another year with 2 of 15 being Cheneys,) 1904, 1958, In 1922 a Bush and a Cheney were in S&B at the same time. [this from the book Americas Secret Establishment by Anthony Sutton]

The book I have doesn't have membership lists past a certain point, but you can bet you will find some of the same family names as well as a lot of powerful people. Perhaps the Bavarian Illuminati no longer exists, perhaps they do. But I'm sure that they are/were only one of a number of these secret societies from which comes TPTB.

Also, someone else did quite an extensive list of S&B alumni that spread through Presidents, Senators, CIA, Bankers, Corporate leaders, other Government positions, and education

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is verifiable FACT, not supposition. That these members spread throughout the decision making/power base, it is clear that it is not just conspiracy paranoia.
edit on 4-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: S&B info

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
It doesn't disagree with me, it is just an illustration from the "Right Hand Path."

It could also mean something else entirely. You haven't introduced any evidence as to its actual meaning in Royal Arch Masonry.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet The book I have doesn't have membership lists past a certain point, but you can bet you will find some of the same family names as well as a lot of powerful people.

Also, a lot of your average Yale students.
edit on 5-5-2011 by OnTheLevel213 because: having real trouble with formatting today

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoetIn combination with Kanye it is "As Above, So Below"

You can not butter your bread on both sides. Either the symbol you quoted is exact or any other one does not have the same meaning. It is like saying, "The guy had his thumb out." Well, was it up, down or sideways? Because all three mean something different.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Okay, for the sake of argument, lets use Skull and Bones instead of Illuminati...

Sure, and for the sake of arguement let us use the Girl Scouts becuase the likelihood of either one having influence on Paul McCartney's career is well into the realm of the ultra-speculative.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

Still largely hold positions of influence though.

1980s * Robert William Kagan (1980), co-founder of the Project for the New American Century[2]
* Michael Cerveris (1983), American singer, guitarist and actor[2]
* Earl G. Graves, Jr. (1984), president of Black Enterprise[118]
* Edward S. Lampert (1984), founder of ESL Investments; chairman of Sears Holdings Corporation [3]:180[118]
* Paul Giamatti (1989), Academy Award-nominated American actor[119] [edit]

1990s to present * Dana Milbank (1990), political reporter for The Washington Post[120][121][122]
* Austan Goolsbee (1991), staff director to and chief economist of President Barack Obama's Economic Recovery Advisory Board[123]
* Catherine Moira. Sharkey (1992), Law professor New York University School of Law, clerked for Justice David H. Souter of the United States Supreme Cour

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Given that the earliest Bonesman on that list was tapped in 1980, there are 465 Bonesmen tapped in your sample size. Of those, you were able to name eight in "positions of influence", and that includes a largely unknown actor, a law professor of no great judicial import and a reporter. Even leaving them in, that's 3.23% in "positions of influence", a figure that's probably in line with the Yale student body at large.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Given that the earliest Bonesman on that list was tapped in 1980, there are 465 Bonesmen tapped in your sample size. Of those, you were able to name eight in "positions of influence", and that includes a largely unknown actor, a law professor of no great judicial import and a reporter. Even leaving them in, that's 3.23% in "positions of influence", a figure that's probably in line with the Yale student body at large.

Yes but that was just lazy research (just going to the wiki page) I'm sure I could find more if I really tried. Point in bringing S&B up in the first place was to point out that whatever it is called, there are "secret societies" that place people in positions of power and influence (in other words whether it is called Illuminati or something else, these types of things aren't just fiction or paranoia.)

Same with the hand sign thing from Masonry. For the record, I don't believe that the Mason's as a whole are an evil secret society, just like I don't believe that the CIA as a whole is evil, but certainly segments within each of those communities are.

Whether or not musicians such as those mentioned in the OP are just flashing signs to mess with people, are just tools of the influential power base, or are more actively involved in said groups is anybodies guess. Like I said, I just found the picture to be interesting given the ideas around these musicians. I didn't intend for this to turn into a debate about whether or not certain segments of certain groups exist or exert power. As I said before, I think a lot of that debate and blaming things on this group or that are done intentionally to obfuscate and muddy the waters.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yes but that was just lazy research (just going to the wiki page) I'm sure I could find more if I really tried.

Sure, but first you'd need a concrete definition of a position of influence. Then you'd need to establish that Bonesmen hold these at a percentage significantly higher than (at least) Ivy League students at large. I've never seen anyone with a Skull & Bones theory attempt this.

Point in bringing S&B up in the first place was to point out that whatever it is called, there are "secret societies" that place people in positions of power and influence (in other words whether it is called Illuminati or something else, these types of things aren't just fiction or paranoia.)

Attaching significance to them seems to be paranoia.

Same with the hand sign thing from Masonry.

And just as with the other theories, the theorist can often be found injecting their own biases onto the data, ignoring available explanations or dismissing them as not "the real story".

For the record, I don't believe that the Mason's as a whole are an evil secret society, just like I don't believe that the CIA as a whole is evil, but certainly segments within each of those communities are.

Segments or individuals? The last "evil" Masonic organization to be uncovered was excised almost 35 years ago.

Whether or not musicians such as those mentioned in the OP are just flashing signs to mess with people, are just tools of the influential power base, or are more actively involved in said groups

Or their hands just hung that way. Once again, the least fun hypothesis, regardless of likelihood, is ignored or dismissed.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yes but that was just lazy research (just going to the wiki page) I'm sure I could find more if I really tried. Point in bringing S&B up in the first place was to point out that whatever it is called, there are "secret societies" that place people in positions of power and influence (in other words whether it is called Illuminati or something else, these types of things aren't just fiction or paranoia.)

Same with the hand sign thing from Masonry. For the record, I don't believe that the Mason's as a whole are an evil secret society, just like I don't believe that the CIA as a whole is evil, but certainly segments within each of those communities are.

Whether or not musicians such as those mentioned in the OP are just flashing signs to mess with people, are just tools of the influential power base, or are more actively involved in said groups is anybodies guess. Like I said, I just found the picture to be interesting given the ideas around these musicians. I didn't intend for this to turn into a debate about whether or not certain segments of certain groups exist or exert power. As I said before, I think a lot of that debate and blaming things on this group or that are done intentionally to obfuscate and muddy the waters.

what about the certain segments of the Rosicrucians, or the OTO? couldn't they be harboring the evil group that secretly put's 3.2% of bones-men in power play positions? I would have to submit that both of those groups are more mysterious than masonry due to the publicity factor. Maybe you yourself are in the upper-tier of the structure that has already picked the president of 2016. Or maybe the group that we assume exists doesn't necessarily belong to any of the benevolent groups that attempt to promote self betterment along with betterment of society as a whole. They could just be rich guys who all eat at the same place for breakfast. But I agree, that's boring.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

what about the certain segments of the Rosicrucians, or the OTO? couldn't they be harboring the evil group that secretly put's 3.2% of bones-men in power play positions? I would have to submit that both of those groups are more mysterious than masonry due to the publicity factor.

Okay, did you not see the part where I said that blaming it on any one group be it the Masons, Jesuits, Illuminati, OTO, Rosicrucians, CIA, etc is simply muddying the waters? Did you not see my mea culpa for posting the Masonic signs? I do not believe that the Masons are involved in an evil plot to take over the world. I do believe that there is a group however intent on doing just that. The beast with many names but one purpose.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by network dude

what about the certain segments of the Rosicrucians, or the OTO? couldn't they be harboring the evil group that secretly put's 3.2% of bones-men in power play positions? I would have to submit that both of those groups are more mysterious than masonry due to the publicity factor.

Okay, did you not see the part where I said that blaming it on any one group be it the Masons, Jesuits, Illuminati, OTO, Rosicrucians, CIA, etc is simply muddying the waters? Did you not see my mea culpa for posting the Masonic signs? I do not believe that the Masons are involved in an evil plot to take over the world. I do believe that there is a group however intent on doing just that. The beast with many names but one purpose.

woa big thunder, I was refering to this:

Didn't you type that? I was just commenting on the secrecy aspect of those groups. I don't believe any of them are involved. I tend to go with the rich guys eating breakfast together.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
To bring it back to the OP instead of regarding the existence or influence of Secret Societies in general:

This was not mentioned (in fact nothing was mentioned) about the Costume Gala at which the photo of Kanye, Jay, and Paul was taken but:

This was an "Alexander McQueen:Savage Beauty" Costume Institute Gala.

Savage Beauty

Alexander McQueen-The guy behind Lady Gaga's style.

Alexander McQueen-The guy that has a lot of MK-Ultra/Project Monarch symbolism in his "fashion"

Alexander McQueen-"The Elites fashion designer" who committed suicide under apparently mysterious circumstances last year.

Here is a link to a Vigilant Citizen article on Alexander McQueen with lots of photos

McQueen Vigilant Citizen Article

Article on McQueen's occult fashion show with Video

edit on 6-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: Added links and video

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join