It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A game of ESP [ Extra - Sensory Perception ]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

You drew a gun (colt or something similar)...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hmmmm.

I won't state what picture you drew, as the responses have clouded my own thoughts....
but what I Will say, is that I was immediately struck with the notion that 'Someone' is looking for the next generation of 'Remote Viewers'
I fear, if you get the picture right.....you won't be heard from again on this forum....or any forums

Hows that for ESP ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I do not believe I possess ESP or any other abilities beyond my five senses (and perhaps imagination on a good day lol.) I may, but I have not had cause to believe I do in my own life. However I still think this is a fun exercise, so, here goes (let me know how I do lol.)

For some reason the images I saw were:

A smiley face (just a circle with a smiley face in it,) and then that was expanded to a very simple human-shaped "man" (simplistic curved outline with four limbs, and a circle for a head, with a smiley face inside the circle.)

Then for some reason, I saw a peace sign.

I felt that these were merely my own thoughts and imagination creating imagery, though. Just goes to show that the imagination can generate very specific imagery when you let it do what it wants and give it only a few parameters in which to work I guess lol.
(Not asserting that such phenomena do not exist, merely that I have not had cause in my own life to believe I possess such abilities.)

EDIT: Just read that it was a candle.
Imagination is indeed a curious thing!

Peace.
edit on 5/4/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo.

edit on 5/4/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Twas a candle!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm psychic but it never comes out as anything other than intuition I should listen to and usually is only in a situation I really need to be. My life isn't in jeopardy, my adrenaline isn't running, I am not being manipulated or lied to right now in a threatening way or being threatened. It works better if I am psyched.

lol candle... I guessed dollar sign, but like I said, it don't work good unless I get really intense feelings, I don't really get those when I'm contemplating smoking a joint on the way to buy butts down the street. I've always failed at tests like this but if I stare someone in the eyes I can always tell you exactly what they are thinking, and I get real accurate when there's some sort of risk. It's like gambling, what good is it if the stakes are nothing?
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Great job YouDeserveToKnow !!! Thats what happens when I skip pages....Don't get to see someone got it. This should be done again. I can't post yet so has to be someone else. Again, good job YDTK and thank you for the idea OP.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
ok i read your post and had something circular in mind as soon as I closed my eyes, and now im pretty sure you drew the sun, almost cartoon style with triangles going around its circumference, also if your wanted a colour id choose orange not yellow..

had a few weird psychic-like feelings recently, would like to know how i done on my first ever esp test?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I think you drew the sun.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Me too!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
By that i mean i think you drew a star of sorts

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
A tree?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I see a bodybuilder, drawn cartoon style.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought

Originally posted by antar
Looks like a cross between a Gumby figure and french fries..

Ok something going on here... but I wont give you hints. No, it's not gumby and french fries... but if u combine the two... ur close sort of

Bart Simpson?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Something round, Nibiru? Earth? Perhaps the Sun?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
A kite.

second line?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You drew a bar with two gears close to each end.

You shouldn't give clues like "It is a light source."

edit on 4-5-2011 by ren1999 because: after reading the comments

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

My first thought was a triangle or pyramid but maybe that is because of your avatar.

I also thought of grapes or fruit.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
When I started reading the thread I saw kind of an oval or imperfect circle with a dot in the upper right corner.

Can't make it out clearly but I'm going to say tomato!

Edit: Ha Ha...its a candle. I wanted to answer before I read the thread!!! I may not be psychic but I am honest

edit on 4-5-2011 by Gibbon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Pyramid with a UFO flying over it.....Or an anthill with a frisbee flying above it.....not sure!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalThought
Hello All !

I would like to invite everyone to play an ESP game. I drew a picture of "something" - a simple object/concept on a piece of paper. I hope members here on ATS can use this opportunity to use their ESP abilities, or improve them by trying to see [not guess] the picture that I have drawn on this paper.

I kindly request people not to guess, but try to see with your intuition and mind's eye. Also, go with your first hunch, those are usually correct. I will check this board frequently, and I hope that a few people will attempt this with me.

Thanks for playing! Good Luck!

TASK: See what is drawn on EternalThought's piece of paper which is placed on the window sill.

Right off the bat...a pendullum, like a weight scale with circles where the weight would be placed.

That being said, you cannot play ESP without being in person. ESP is a concept thats associated with separate brains assuming a similar wave length and coming to a common idea without clues being presented to one another. Your sample group is too large, being as how its online, and our abilities to concoct an idea with only something as impersonal as a post is impossible. Any results you may find from this game will only be guesses that are close and close is only what you perceive to be similar.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A big head stick figure.

this was hard. Keep us tunning. Eventually will know if its planet X

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join