It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A game of ESP [ Extra - Sensory Perception ]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If anybody would like to develop their ESP, it can be done with a Ouija Board.

Step 1. Just have your partner think of a number or letter with his or her hands and your hands on the pointer.
Let your subconscious mind "automatic write" move the pointer to the correct letter or number.
The answer should always be correct. Do this several times.

Step 2. Now have your partner take his or her hands off the pointer and place them near the Ouija Board.
Let your subconscious mind "automatic write" move the pointer to the correct letter or number.
If you are wrong, go back to step 1.

Keep doing Step 1 and 2 until your success rate goes up to 5 correct answers at step 2.

Step 3. Take your hands off the pointer and put your hands near the board with your partner. Answer with the correct number or letter.

edit on 9-5-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Can the board be homemade?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

Why not.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So - and forgive me if this is a stupid question - has this thread idea been abandoned, or did the OP already state who was right (if anyone) or that no one was close? Curious for the outcome! :-)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My first thought was a bee hive. I guess it might be considered close since that's where the candle wax may come from, right?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Candle Wax? So wait - that was the image he was thinking? I totally missed this - any idea what page it's on? I can't even remember now what I saw - it was a series of things morphing into others - but it was a fun exercise and actually something that would be awesomely cool to do regularly if there's anything to the whole realm of PSI abilities and if they can be developed.
But back to the original question - I was curious what it actually was rather than believing I have any psychic ability (don't get me wrong - sounds cool and would undoubtedly come in extremely handy at times, but my star case to Witch Mountain got left behind somewhere years ago! LOL!).
Newt

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NewtonDKC

Here you go : www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join