It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video the Government; Doesn't want you to SEE!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Now i lay me down to sleep
Watch as the revelers cheer in the death of Osama
They think they are free supporting the Party Slogan
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY.
Watch as the people listen to the MSM and the OS
Their government is inexorable; Do not think we will think for you.
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.
Millions Die(d) from the wars;
While fat cat Top hate bankers
The Military Industrial Complex and the Corporations
Profit from the deaths and sorrow of millions;
WAR IS PEACE

Keep watching you're Television and accept everything as fact; this is good for you; Do not question us We are always telling you the TRUTH!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
hmm listen to tv or listen to this thread

i think i will listen to neither.

peace.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Glad i am not the only one feeling this, thanks op very nicely put!
2nd line.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Perhaps you do not Understand when someone is being Sarcastic!

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

edit on 3-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Sorry, I tried to get through it all, but the music is retarded.
I guess I'll just mute it. I really don't see anything that isn't
already widely known. The government doesn't care.
I don't see the big deal about this like the headline suggests.
But kudos for fighting the good fight man.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

Thank you i appreciate the support!

Yes Osama Bin Laden is Dead (Purportedly); But at what costs to Human Life? In the Middle-East.

Also this doesn't mean i believe he committed 911 just that he may have been the scapegoat or best guy to pin it on; But discussing that is not the topic in this thread just clarifying.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

So let me get this straight...The government orchestrated 911 causing the death of 3000 people, brainwashes us through the images on TV, creates wars resulting in the death of thousands if not millions more, yet is incapable of stopping you from posting a video that they don't want us to see. LOL.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Yes Correct Sparky63; They don't want you to see this....

That is the Reason i Compiled it just a video i put together.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Interesting montage, the words are a little confusing. But that seems to be a general feeling of many people(the topic of your clip).

reply to post by neo96

You really came in here to say that? If you dont like it, dont post. but I see no point in deriding a newer member who is trying to contribute here, with somewhat OC. You can take your smugness elsewhere.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by neo96

Perhaps you do not Understand when someone is being Sarcastic!

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." -Woodrow Wilson, after signing the Federal Reserve into existence

well that's what happens when people vote for someone they think is going to pay their mortgage and put gas in their tank for free.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I don't understand the thread title. The semicolon is throwing me off.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Thank you for your support. I feel more people are waking up. It took me a while to compile the video. Thanks!

Wanted to show some people something that might open peoples eyes.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The rich are getting tax breaks like no tomorrow you misewell be giving them Free gas and Free houses. The Insanity has to stop. Harper won Majority in Canada

This is thing for Canada imo; i don't know why anyone would vote in the Conservatives when they brought us into debt farther than any other government in Canadian History. They achieved this debt before the Recession came too.. And the Recession just made it even worse.

There alot of corruption and back-door deals going on that are against the majority. Time to strike BACK

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I would buy that little girl if I could!!! I'd buy all of those kids if I could!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Weeeden

Thank you i'm glad some of you realise the meaning of this video and whats really happening over there. Innocents are dying in huge numbers.

They want to profit from WAR and at the same time increase the debt so we will be enslaved by the debt. (Through Interest)

There are disasters going on there all the time whole families being killed, dozens being killed by drone strikes. Hundreds being killed labelled as insurgents when they are just peaceful people walking on their own land...

The Terrorists Are probably payed for by the CIA etc. While the Real Extremists Are in a small minority in the Area and/or people don't rat out the Terrorists to the Coalition forces because they don't want to face the wrath of the Taliban or Al-Quaida taking revenge on their betrayal.

But who knows I think Taliban and Al-Quaida was and/or is CIA Funded anyways. Its hard to tell whats going on. But we do know there is alot of suffering happening in the Middle-East by the innocent people living there. Because of the Top Hat Banking War scum Profiteers.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

It's horrible, and sad... and I can't even try to imagine what they are feeling and/or going through.. To want to sell your child so you can feed the rest of your children, so they hopefully don't die. I can't imagine thinking that about my own 5 year old son.
It looks like people living in concentration camps or something, and the year is freaking 2011!! Gimme a break!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
That was so heartbreaking to see the children, the old woman, and the dad....

These people clearly arent the bad ones yet they are forced to live this as if they are being punished.

To wake up every morning and think "please let me die today"

It makes you wish you had power, authority to HELP, and seeing that the little girl ended up passing away was heartbreaking after watching her dad say he couldnt sell her because nobody wants her, imagine the older kids that have to hear that noone wants to buy them but the dad has to sell them.

I would say what a way to start the morning but I appreciate everything given to me, thank you for posting this video S&F

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weeeden

I would buy that little girl if I could!!! I'd buy all of those kids if I could!!!

That hurt, I was dry eye until you said that...

I guess many of us would if we could.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

I made this video took me about 2 hours to put it together thank you for your support all i appreciate it.

We must be aware of the atrocities going on in the world everyday. Turn off the American Idol and the Xbox for a bit and come and sit with me and we shall experience the truth.

The Truth shall set you free.

Let the People know

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.-Arthur Schopenhauer
edit on 4-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join