It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changes in the bin Laden story?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok so first off another thread on this story seems like over kill but this needs to be adressed. When the news of OBL being killed frst came out, the media said they killed him and took his body directly to the aircraft carrier. Shown in this video that was on the CBS Evening News

www.cbsnews.com...

So as it says Bin Laden was killed then take to the carrier where he would be buried. I looked on CNN at a story and it shows a different story. There are pictures of Bin Laden in a hanger in Afghanistan. This is totally different from the original story and this is coming from a 'senior us official' who claims he has seen the picutres and says that they are very graphic. Heres the link.

whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com...

Pay attention to number one where it says the pictures from the hanger in Afghanistan are very graphic. I hope to find out the rel answers post with ideas or possible explanations.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
from what i read on cnn, bin laden was not armed when he was shot and killed, and the woman they claimed was a human shield charged at the seals and was shot in the leg. she survived.

from what i read he was executed and could have easily been apprehended.

i don't think an unarmed 54 year old would be to much trouble for 12 commandos to throw on the floor and tie wrap.

so we'll probably never see the execution video, since they reported that president barry had a live video link thru the seals helmet cam of the entire raid.

it wouldn't look to good if it showed an unarmed bin laden standing against a wall and getting double tapped.

especially when he could have been brought in and interrogated so the u.s. can finally completely dismantle al-qaeda.

revenge got in the way of the safety and welfare of all americans. again.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There are several threads regarding OBL already on the boards.

Please add you comments to one of them.

Closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

join