It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
reply to post by nightbringr

This again?

Does Alex scare you?

Seems like it..

I hope those words you are using strengthen your bubble.

Scare me? Why would he? I see him as an amusement more than anything else.

You rage against how the "establishment" controls and lies to you, when Alex Jones controls and lies to you!

The irony is delicious!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
He was on the Ian collins show on Talksport over here in the UK last night. I don't understand how anyone can take him seriously, he's just a loud gob#e american, nothing more nothing less. When people questioned his views to ask for some evidence he just attacked them verbally without giving them a chance to talk. Saviour? no thanks. Just another loud, ignorant, obnoxious american.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

This again?

Does Alex scare you?

Seems like it..

I hope those words you are using strengthen your bubble.

Scare me? Why would he? I see him as an amusement more than anything else.

You rage against how the "establishment" controls and lies to you, when Alex Jones controls and lies to you!

The irony is delicious!

it really is... the only difference between him and the MSM is that he moves so fast from topic to topic that one is eventually going to be half right.... but then they forget about everything else that was not true.... kind of like Glenn Beck

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

Originally posted by truthseeker321
reply to post by matadoor
[

So, your belief system is essentially, guilty until proven innocent? That is called paranoia. I still go with the innocent until proven guilty route, myself.

So you believe UBL should be innocent until then... especially when pertaining to 9/11. The FBI does not mention it in his "wanted for" here... www.fbi.gov...

Where is the justice if you kill an innocent until proven guilty...?

Truth fears no questions...

link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

just take some old half stories and twist every word, then profit?

Isn't that what the gov. does all day long?

Not really...its what we here on ats do as a hobby...(no profit that I am aware of though).

Alex has a bunch of followers...and not just the interested to hear what his take on it is type, but kool aid drinking comet suicide watch type followers. They think this guy is the shining light of truth and have long ago removed critical thinking to become simply a devout follower of anything he says...therefore, he should be seen as someone whom should be held accountable to his spin and false statements.

He has set up an endless list of easily debunkable stuff..and the only thing not debunkable is his super secret information about some high level white house exec saying something
But at that point, he already has proven he will take things dramatically out of context...aka, he is lying.

The better question is, why is he lying and spinning. I think the easiest answer is probably the right one here...he wants to turn all this into cash (quick, goto prison planet...buy my crap, click my ads, etc)

Sorry...the so called truthbringer is anything but. I am not saying buy the governments story, lock, stock, and barrel..always question...but just because someone is screaming against a story doesn't mean he has a legitiment claim. Be wary of snake oil salesmen...but meh, if it makes you happier...believe him. Everyone needs belief in something (however, I would rather believe in gandalf)

link   

I guess you listen to him a lot if he is so amusing

FEMA is a perfect place for you when that day comes..

So why are YOU here? laugh of people who tries to connects the dots?

I guess its more easy to laugh and live in ignorance..

And i can see your bubble is stronger than ever..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Here's a good compilation of Osama stuff on this veteranstoday site. Love this Top ten Reasons Letterman style spoof.

TOP TEN REASONS>>>(Alex James) My Letterman imitation of the top 10 reasons for Bin Laden’s death announcement:

10. They ran out of Bin Laden look-alikes to use in fake videos
9. People stopped believing that a cave-dweller on a dialysis machine was still alive after 10 years
8. People discovered the Frost/Bhutto interview on YouTube where she confirmed that Bin Laden was dead already, back in 2004 – probably died in December 2001
7. They want to be able to say something was achieved for the TRILLIONS spent on wars over the last 10 years and the thousands of innocent civilian lives
6. They need a distraction from the upcoming Gaza Flotilla and from the upcoming vote in the UN on Palestinian sovereignity, and the Move-Over-AIPAC conference this month
5. They need us to remain terrified of the upcoming retaliation for Bin Laden’s death to justify the continuance of the TSA’s “Grope or Fry” policy
4. They need a distraction from the birth certificate controversy
3. They need a distraction from the murders of Ghadafi’s son and grandchildren
2. They need a ploy to remake Obama as a hero to the “USA! USA!” crowd and get him re-elected
1. They need an excuse to pull troops out of Afghanistan to deploy elsewhere and take us into war once more – probably Syria/Iran

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
lmao

not surprising at all.
folks here at ATS have been
saying this all along.

I think the real reason is Obama himself.
His long form BC was proven fake and
led directly to the CIA covert ops
in Kenya, Indonesia and Pakistan
as well as the CIA money laundering
through the Bank of Hawaii with the Ford
Foundation.
This has to be covered up at ALL
costs, so Bin Laden was brought
out of the deep freeze to distract
from an illegal president.

edit on 5/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)
Can you elaborate? What do you mean by money laundering? Thanks, sounds like a very huge conspiracy, and I would like to read more. I didn't realize the BC controversy went to deep!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Alex is not taxing me too death or sending me to BS wars or selling off everything to wanker global bankers.

What is the dollar today...?

Truth is such a rare thing, it is delightful to tell it...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Soldiers are still in Iraq and they won't leave Afghanistan for quite some time yet - if at all!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So if he REMOVES all of his "ADDS" and live on the streets with the bums.. and make no money, to pay for Radio equipment and such..

You will maybe listen?

Is he to dirty and poor then?

When does your ignorance stop?

When THIS is your words?

I can see NOTHING than shìt scared minds here..

Screaming bad words until it sticks on your mind, that everything he says is just stories??

Everything is okay..... obey... obey...

Please...........!..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker321
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

No, my belief system is not guilty until proven innocent. Thanks for assuming you know my belief system.
What I am saying is the government has a track record of lying to the American people. If they don't have the real evidence of his death then it can be questioned.

I agree, but what is going on here is not questioning, it's automatic assumption of a hoax or cover-up. Also, who says they have no evidence of his death? They haven't released anything, but that's not the same as not having it. What does it matter anyway? They could have not dumped his body into the sea, brought it to America and put it on public display and you would all start 100 threads on how the body was fake.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So if he REMOVES all of his "ADDS" and live on the streets with the bums.. and make no money, to pay for Radio equipment and such..

You will maybe listen?

Oh, I occasionally listen to him...hard to get around it when every other article on ats is a direct copy of whatever he is putting out at any given time
I don't mind a person making money off doing a honest days work...my issue with this crap he puts out...its not honest, its creation of yet another illusion for profit.

Is he to dirty and poor then?

Strawman argument

When does your ignorance stop?

When THIS is your words?

ehh?

I can see NOTHING than shìt scared minds here..

Screaming bad words until it sticks on your mind, that everything he says is just stories??

Everything is okay..... obey... obey...

Please...........!..

I feel no overwhelming emotion about him. I listened to the video (twice), and each statement in his conspiracy salad in itself is debunkable except for his secret source..but at that point, as I said, he is already establishing himself as twisting words.

Sorry if you are totally on board with whatever he says without any skepticism whatsoever...but you should respect people for wanting to bypass the bullhorns of conspiracy and teleprompters of government to try and find the -actual- truth...both sides are spreading nonsense, Some of us do not find this to be a religion

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Did they bring his body to America?

no they FLEW 1000 Miles to dump his body..

Was that a ORDER made in a haste second? or was it planned for some time?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker321

"Chem trails are a fact. Just look up in the sky."

I see CONtrails.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden is the Presidents' best friend.

He is rolled out almost every time there's a presidential election on the horizon, with only small variations on the same theme. There is likely to be a terrorist attack...... This inevitably, for some (to me inexplicable reason) is swallowed time and time again by the US public, and the presidential candidate's ratings go up.

This is SO obvious, I find it hard to believe people - ANYONE - is still buying this blatant BS.

OBL has reincarnated and been killed so many times it's totally farcical.

When are people going to wake up to this hollywood style total, criminal scam?

The government, sadly, are the worst terrorists of all. Time for them to go and be CALLED TO ACCOUNT.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
So you believe UBL should be innocent until then... especially when pertaining to 9/11. The FBI does not mention it in his "wanted for" here... www.fbi.gov...

Where is the justice if you kill an innocent until proven guilty...?

Truth fears no questions...

No, I was using that concept as the thought process for all the "everything is a cover-up or hoax" crap that everyone is spewing. Basically, everything is a lie until someone can prove to you that it isn't, and no amount of proof, facts, or evidence is ever going to be enough to accomplish that.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So sorry!

If your illusion is not busted yet..

Alex have done more connection than your mind obviously can handle

So you just attacks him with your OWN Theories about his money making ADDS???

That is your CARD?

Please tell me, is it him??

And why do you attack him alone, when its several Callers to his show that have ground breaking connections.

How the flip works on the minds of yourself and others...

Sorry if you bubble is shaking...

Maybe its time.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Weishaupt because: ^^

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
posting to bookmark so i can watch it later at home.
thanks,

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

They should have brought his body back here. Like I said we need real evidence. Show the body, bring it home, put it on TV. We were looking for this guy for 10 years and he was the most hated criminal and the govt. just throws his body in the sea? With no independent DNA study? All we want is the evidence. It is disgusting how much people like you believe the media/government and the story they give.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join