It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

LiberLiget recess is over now...
time to go back to the schoolroom, children.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a snakeoil hawking shill. Hell, he even sells his own brand of survival gear! Profiteering off of his own brand of "sheeple".

edit on 4-5-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

This again?

Does Alex scare you?

Seems like it..

I hope those words you are using strengthen your bubble.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
To start, the whole thing looks overly suspicious but there is absolutely no evidence apart from Alex Jones telling you, that the Bin Laden thing is a hoax. The thread title is incorrect and other than his "i assure you my friends" he exposes nothing.

Evidence Evidence.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

enough already with all this nonsense...Jesus you guys will find a conspiracy in freaking anything!!!!! Can't someone JUST be friggin dead?

explain this link.......

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmy909

I can see you did a lot of research

I hope i see your great mind around here in the future...

Tell me what should the title of thread be like?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy909
To start, the whole thing looks overly suspicious but there is absolutely no evidence apart from Alex Jones telling you, that the Bin Laden thing is a hoax. The thread title is incorrect and other than his "i assure you my friends" he exposes nothing.

Evidence Evidence.

Did it ever occur to you that you can actually do some research yourself?
Get your own "Evidence Evidence"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

Oh wow, it seems we have an "enlightened one" here. Anyone could have predicted the events that unfolded in our national security since 9/11. Also, you couldn't have responded that quickly without reading the link. It completely exposes Alex Jones. He cites news articles which either don't exist or claims they are form sources that they really aren't (i.e. NY Times article is really some crappy local paper screwing around.) He fabricates quotes or uses quotes that happened prior to the actual events they are referring to! He wants your money, and and he loves your fear. All he does is make vague statements and at times outright fabricates stories. Alex Jones claims the media is controlled by the government, yet he cites news articles. He claims there is a massive conspiracy for a New World Order kept under wraps, yet world leaders slip up and say "New World Order" on stage? Come on, he takes EVERYTHING completely out of context. You probably just fell into the conspiracy scene and feel "awakened." smh.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

You still here, trying to discredit someone who are on radio all day, trying to make people DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH??

i guess YOU takes EVERYTHING completely out of context. You probably just fell into your Bubble again and feel "SAFE."

Keep up your good "Thinking"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker321
reply to post by matadoor

Alex Jones exposes alot of corrupt things going on in this country and around the world. He has people on his radio show that have the credentials to talk about what they know. You are just like everyone else that want to believe everything the media and the govt tells them. Until they come out with real evidence of Bin Laden's death then we cannot rule out that this is all a hoax.
And your wrong when you say not one single thing Alex has claimed has been proven. What about fluoride in the water? What about chemtrails?

So, your belief system is essentially, guilty until proven innocent? That is called paranoia. I still go with the innocent until proven guilty route, myself. Your theory that this is a hoax or a cover-up is the fringe theory that requires a level of proof to prove guilt. Alex Jones does not expose anything. He has to come up with this crap, because it's how he makes a living. No different than any other talk show hosts. Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity...they all make money off of creating controversy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Senior Pakistani security officials said Osama bin Laden’s daughter had confirmed her father was captured alive and shot dead by the US Special Forces during the first few minutes of the operation carried out at the huge compound in Bilal Town, Abbottabad. link 

Interesting article although it would be better to hear it from the horses mouth. Maybe its not a hoax after all though?

link   
Oh Alex
Next time you want to flash a newsmax article as your "proof" at least try to blur it

From that article, it says Madeline Albright didn't say he was dead and on ice...she said he "may already be"...same with saddam as she states right above it..aka, she was saying she doesn't trust bush as far as she can throw him

The pictures are a known hoax...you can thank the internet and some guy with photoshop along with lack of journalistic integrity of pakistani media for that showing up in anything beyond internet forums.

I could go on...but whats the point...he uses his typical give tons of half info thats pretty easily debunked, move on quickly to the next bit of "evidence" dance quickly and flash some paper then plug your website.

I agree with him...remain skeptical, but that works both ways...this guy...seriously, is that all you need to do to become a successful conspiracy theorist? just take some old half stories and twist every word, then profit?

link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

Please tell me how Alex is coming up with all this crap?

Alex Jones does not expose anything. He has to come up with this crap to make a living

How was school?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

just take some old half stories and twist every word, then profit?

Isn't that what the gov. does all day long?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
What's soooo crazy about this is, I *remember* now that news clip on Bin Laden being confirmed as dead.

Why is the WH taking so long to release these so called photos that they have? They don't need to worry about our sensitivities. If people want to look, they will look. It's not the first time someone in the world has seen a dead mutilated body. We're not babies. I'm just thinking this entire thing is a bunch of horse #. I'd like for them to get on with it if they truly have proof so that it can be picked apart by smart people. Tptb didn't count on anyone being that intelligent out there did they?

Another one of my favorites: I'm so smart that I can see right through the cover-up. Look, the U.S. Government has the brightest, most intelligent people working for them in every aspect of government. These are not high school drop outs and junior college grads. You are most certainly not smarter that the combines itelligence of the U.S. Government, yet you and others as delusional, constantly believe that these hoaxes are perpetrated at such a low level of competency that it is obvious to you adn should be to everyone that they are indeed hoaxes and cover-ups. Really?

Trust me when I say that any cover-ups going on within the U.S. Government are far from being identified and exposed by you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
"Alex Jones claims the media is controlled by the government, yet he cites news articles."
-- Are you stating that the media is not controlled by the government? Control doesn't always involve a gun, sometimes it involves an editor, sometimes it is merely just the threat of losing your career that stops the truth.

"He claims there is a massive conspiracy for a New World Order kept under wraps, yet world leaders slip up and say "New World Order" on stage?"
-- First of all, they don't "slip up" when they say it. It is in your face. They are very arrogant. In fact, they say and KNOW you won't do anything about it. Are you blind? Do you really want to come on this site and still argue that there is not a unifying plan for a one world government that has been in the making for decades! It is not a conspiracy theory you moron. Wake up!

"Come on, he takes EVERYTHING completely out of context. You probably just fell into the conspiracy scene and feel "awakened."
-- He takes it out of context? Really? More like he takes EVERYTHING and puts it INTO CONTEXT. You look for minutiae when the big picture is staring you in the face!

I can't believe there are so many Alex haters on this site. I have listened day in and day out for years. He is generally 2-6 months AHEAD of mainstream media.

No kidding he is wrong about a lot of things -- that's where your brain comes in. Use it. Do your own research.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Alex Jones is a snakeoil hawking shill. He'll, he even sells his own brand of survival gear! Profiteering off of his own brand of "sheeple".

Just like the Federal Reserve (Red Shield) money raping off every single (sheep) person for the next XXXXX years with the current pawn loan owned. All I hear from A.J. is get rid of the hawking of America.

Why would you not support a cause worth something instead of giving your money away for nothing in return ?

You can listen to A.J. for free...
You can investigate anything he says for free...

How is A.J. offsetting the American deficit compared to the nonsensical ideals of the current share holders of the America pawn slip ?

The hardest tumble a man can make is to fall over his own bluff.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
found this on alex jones's site this morning..www.prisonplanet.com...

The interviewee has some decent credentials, and what he says dovetails with what a lot of us have been saying for years re: OBL and 9/11. This OBL "killing" is even a BIGGER lie than 9/11 itself. I'll give Obama one thing, though. he sure can act. He needs to come out to hollywood after he's done being president.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

No, my belief system is not guilty until proven innocent. Thanks for assuming you know my belief system.
What I am saying is the government has a track record of lying to the American people. If they don't have the real evidence of his death then it can be questioned.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The government don`t need to use much energy to fool the majority.

They are minions of the masterminds.

They scream and scream, nutcase!! delusional!! and so on, so people get scared..

They don't want to be labeled as nutcase.. that's the worst thing..

They will be hidden in pillow rooms, ending up as statistics..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join