It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

No but the fact that he has turned out to be about 98% wrong

YOU have a lot of work to do sir.

Yes i mean Debunk what you just stated, cause i don't see any proof.

Just Pure Ignorant Hate.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Please dont msg me this nonsense...

where are you?
tell me

edit on 6-5-2011 by Weishaupt because:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

We had to change shift.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt

Originally posted by Chesster

We had to change shift.

Are you trying to be funny?

Why?

What happened?

This nonsense.. its taking over...

I need break from this..

YES YOU DID it you little cheater cheetah...

Well you managed to finally say something that totally has confused me. Even my decryption machine is like wtf.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

?

We know exactly what you and other new members here are trying to do.

Spread Hate, and mislead the critical thinking, Starting a hating war, cause you mind cant handle the truth.

Yes the TRUTH!

I know a lot of you out there don't believe in anything, cause our "CHOSEN" leaders tells you its NUTS out there.

Our leader that we apparently voted for, are screwing us over for decades, and we got all this sheep out there, DEFENDING our CRAZY leaders..

You know what!

JUST TRY! for the very first time in your life! to look into what load of # we live in.

Several people who reads this will only, register and bash this down...

Cause of FEAR! and you cant handle it, THAT our LEADERS have lied to us for decades, you know what! even more. over 200 years and even more on different locations in this world, LEADERS are screwing us over.

Our stupid Propaganda Boxes are just lies.

Richest families are buying the right! OF WHAT KINDA PROPAGANDA They show us.

People sits front of their big TV`s and maybe Google about some incidents, and find this site.

AND THEY SHÌT Scared for the first time in their ignorant lifes..

And they come here and SCREAM THIS IS LUNATICS talking!

And ALL of you are forgetting that you need to state why you all are screaming like this, CAUSE the Truth is TO MUCH TO HANDLE.

Some of you will never accept that, and i mean NEVER...

Some of you are so Hardcore Wired in to this stupid illusion, that Terrorist exist!

HITLER Used the same Scare Tactics! but back in the day in WW2 HE used the TERM COMMUNIST.

These modern days, they need to update the bogyman.... or kill him to WIN the election again..

Obama sucks so bad, he is not smart or a critical thinker at all.. he is tricking you all.

With his god damn silly administration, LOOK at them! who do you think runs America..

Even in Europe the richest families through all over the world are NON TAXPAYERS.. why?

We at bottom Work for 1% who owns over 40% of the WORLD.

What does that tell you?

Everything is okey?

You love your Taxes?

I guess you do, cause you think it pays for your FREEDOM.

JUST TRY to in to Politics, and see how fast you get corrupt, how FAST you have to flip, cause if you DONT you dont last for long.

Just look at JFK, King, and so many more.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

ok. I will take that into consideration. Thank you for your input. I found it insightful. Please free free to continue.

And who is the 'we'? that knows who the new members are? Is there a resistance forming? Well I have to jump in my black heli and go get some milk. Let me know your opinions on everything, if you know the truth feel free to share my friend. Or should I say comrade.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
YOU have a lot of work to do sir.

Sinnthia a big boy's name where you come from?

Yes i mean Debunk what you just stated, cause i don't see any proof.

So you will not even pretend to address the list you asked for and I gave you? How are you supposed to be credible in any fashion at this point. You asked for stuff he got wrong. I gave it to you. All you do in response is post your convoluted Haiku wannabe posts?

Just Pure Ignorant Hate.

All I am seeing is pure ignorant hero worship.
Which is worse?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

name names...alex jones..."high level source" doesn't cut it for me. he has lost his credibility as far as i am concerned...remember, incredible claims requires incredible proof. i am finding more and more of this here on ATS, and it is hurting what, if any, reasonable belief in alot of these posters.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Moving on...

I respect all of the alternative views on this post thus far and was wondering if anyone would like to at least take into consideration some interesting things I have initially found out from the AJ content regardless of your feelings for him personally.

I have a rather lengthy list of things through further investigation that has perplexed me without doubt. This being associated with a lot of required dialog & source that I am sure would be regarded as bad forum etiquette and maybe rude if I just dump pages of many things all at one time.

So................

I will start with easy ones... and again not being a major history buff initially or even interested to any degree in any of these things until I heard it from AJ content first is my point as in if I had not gained interest from what he said I would not have even known and of course that is my own ignorance. I welcomed debunking to further enlighten me and bring me closer to a conclusion.

Is this ok with the council...?

I have no intention to fight and come unarmed...

:-)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Anyone dig up anymore strongly sourced info on Pieczenik's background?
edit on 6-5-2011 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
Moving on...

I respect all of the alternative views on this post thus far and was wondering if anyone would like to at least take into consideration some interesting things I have initially found out from the AJ content regardless of your feelings for him personally.

I have a rather lengthy list of things through further investigation that has perplexed me without doubt. This being associated with a lot of required dialog & source that I am sure would be regarded as bad forum etiquette and maybe rude if I just dump pages of many things all at one time.

So................

I will start with easy ones... and again not being a major history buff initially or even interested to any degree in any of these things until I heard it from AJ content first is my point as in if I had not gained interest from what he said I would not have even known and of course that is my own ignorance. I welcomed debunking to further enlighten me and bring me closer to a conclusion.

Is this ok with the council...?

I have no intention to fight and come unarmed...

:-)

By all means, none of this was too serious. But I will disarm everyone. And ask you to continue because information should always flow freely, without having to sell you gold or seeds or a solar generator at the end.

Information should never be afraid to come out if based on truth. Which was one of my original points, the truth is free, and comes out from many sources. Lies are the ones fabricated and patented by one source.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Awesome...

So one of the first things that blew me away was recent precedence with respect to actions speaking louder than speeches... AJ said the make me an offer "mafia" was a secrete crime conspiracy until the 60's. I was laughing thinking man what about everyone I know knows the mafia... man that's fiction for sure....... So wanted to prove it wrong. I found I should take more care to study history.

The Mafia: This secret crime society was virtually unknown until the 1960s, when member Joe Valachi first revealed the society's secrets to law enforcement officials.What was known was that organized crime existed, but not that the extent of their control included working with the CIA, politicians and the biggest businesses in the world.

Many people do not realize that J. Edgar Hoover, the first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States, was appointed director of the Bureau of Investigation—predecessor to the FBI—in 1924 and was instrumental in founding the FBI in 1935, where he remained director until his death in 1972. Hoover is credited with building the FBI into a large and efficient crime-fighting agency, and with instituting a number of modern innovations to police technology, such as a centralized fingerprint file and forensic laboratories. For the majority of his time as FBI Director, there were numerous Mafia shootings as a result of Prohibition. Hoover continued to deny the very existence of organized crime. Many figures in politics and media denied the existence of the Mafia, which had no official title. Gangsters like Gambino and Capone were thought of as Street Kings only, just running local operations. It was not until the 1960's until people began to learn that a very organized system of superiors and control existed within the organized crime world. Arnold Rothstein, the man who rigged the World Series, started the major drug trade and is credited as being the "King of the Roaring 20's." In his biography, he is said to have brought Lucky Luciano into his business and trained him to start "The Commission." Five families in New York would work together and pay their dues. Throughout the entire time the media and the FBI denied the mafia existed, in reality, not only did it exist, but it operated in multiple territories. Each region had a boss and underboss, with soldiers underneath them. Above the boss was a Don and even above a Don was more figures. As it went up, regions got larger. It was extremely organized, down to the books. In the 1950's, crime bosses from around the United States met to centralize their power and organize their system. All this time, the public was told that the organized crime world didn't exist, and that all the crimes were committed by local gangsters...

Even with all we knew about how organized the mafia was during prohibition, people still laugh at the idea of organized crime conspiracies taking place in politics. Usually the excuse people wll give you is something along the lines of, "I just don't think people are that organized..." Funny how easy it must be to get away with stuff these days, no one believes its possible....

Is this true.........................?

';'

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join