It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I agree with everything you said ... but i will not listen smaller fearmongers and liars instead of bigger liars

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
reply to post by SaturnFX

So if he REMOVES all of his "ADDS" and live on the streets with the bums.. and make no money, to pay for Radio equipment and such..

You will maybe listen?

Is he to dirty and poor then?

When does your ignorance stop?

When THIS is your words?

I can see NOTHING than [snip] scared minds here..

Screaming bad words until it sticks on your mind, that everything he says is just stories??

Everything is okay..... obey... obey...

Please...........!..

Some of Us see - more and more as this circus unfolds. They are probably laughing at how gullible the masses are. Or, with luck, beginning to discover that Their cover is on very shaky ground.

I applaud Alex in this piece. He kept his cool pretty much. Whether people want to rationalize away the evidence or not, this "OBL is dead" fiasco - and don't forget the role of the Fool on May Day - is a good separator between the gullible and the not so gullible.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

If you read the article you linked, it showed how Clinton went from a 60% approval back down to 42 shortly thereafter...aka, the timing was really bad if OKC was a hoax

October suprise...thats when the bullpucky stuff happens...so, watch the headlines in 17 months (give or take) for true skepticism moments...not to say that a lie couldn't come out before then to instigate movements towards mind you...

however, I don't believe the president, or any political party mind you, has the power to fully pull off such things. I think whatever the corporate machine wants, they get. If they want Obama out to put in a GOP corporatist, they will do just that and easily.

link   
When I first heard alex jones I thought he had alot of passion....the more and more i heard him the more and more I couldn't believe him....when I saw him disrupt 2nd amendment and turn whatever attention they had to him. Needless to say they weren't very happy about it and confronted him on why he would disrupt such a protest.

Maybe pro gun isnt what hes all about but this was rude on his behalf. He doesnt handle people against him very well.

I dont believe in COINTELPRO or anything its just part of the video:

link   
reply to post by badw0lf

When the people ask for proof, the government should provide it, because the government is there to serve the people and NOT the other way round. Even the military, even the President IS ACCOUNTABLE. This is especially the case when a government and the military brass are known to lie repeatedly.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Like this guy... and he got wacked for it...

Executive Order... 11110

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Whether people want to rationalize away the evidence or not, this "OBL is dead" fiasco - and don't forget the role of the Fool on May Day - is a good separator between the gullible and the not so gullible.

Yes...those idiots using rational logic...what a bunch of gullible people
everyone knows the truth only comes when your not rational.

Anyone whom is rational = gullible...mhmm.

link   
Gatekeeper Jon Stewart at work

www.thedailyshow.com...

Jon Stewart would never want to see evidence of identity of Bin Laden?

Is he kidding?

"This is never about evidence" - Jon Stewart

WTF he smoking?

He just gave me my new signature

edit on 4-5-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

There is nothing to debunk in your video. All the guy keeps writing is Alex is wrong, Alex is wrong, Alex is false, Alex....blah, blah, blah. The video has no context and the same format could be used for any statements in order to fool ignorant followers of TPTB.
edit on 4-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
reply to post by sapien82

Like this guy... and he got wacked for it...

Executive Order... 11110

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve.

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for this. Seen it before. But good to see again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Ok this guy is obviously trying to incite more right wing conspiracy theorists. All of his "news" articles about Bin Laden death being a fake is from HIS OWN WEBSITE! (prisonplanet.tv) and then he takes commentary info from Faux News Channel, sorry damn spell check must have missed that one, Fox News Channel as to say, heres a "real" news organization who said this. its fox news, 'nuff said.

then he shows other articles from reputable news organizations like NBC, Reuters, etc. to "validate" his point as if all these were verifying what he is saying, but they are unrelated news articles.

This guy MUST be related to Glenn Beck.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Your ego is hurted now ... you thinking now "what happened? i believed AJ is the real deal but here now is proof for something opposite" .Calm down ..watch again ..then research ... we people are learning through our mistakes

edit on 4-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by badw0lf

When the people ask for proof, the government should provide it, because the government is there to serve the people and NOT the other way round. Even the military, even the President IS ACCOUNTABLE. This is especially the case when a government and the military brass are known to lie repeatedly.

Quoted for truthiness.

I agree...and as time goes on, I will become more skeptical. They should have had contingency plans in place to satify the skepticism that such a claim would stir.
I do believe it will come forward...it simply has to. I am actually unsure why they are waiting. The middle east doesn't give a toss about gruesome footage, they have thick skin and wont melt down at seeing a dead guy. The west here...well, we are a bunch of thin skinned idiots overall whom try to censor everything that may offend little timmy...but, we are demanding the pics also. Put it online and let the parents monitor the kids...and if your going to run it on msm, well, do it after 10pm (watershed)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a very loud voice for all who calls them selves a conspiracythirist

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

This is a complete joke. You have not conceived one shred of evidence in favor of Alex Jones, yet many of us have supplied evidence against him. All you do is sit back in your chair and tell people we are living in a bubble. Besides sneering and baseless statements, do you have anything else in favor of Alex - besides his flawed and thoroughly debunked videos? Do I believe there is a powerful force behind the government? Yes. Do I believe that Alex Jones is someone to be trusted in this issue? No. A powerful orator, but honestly, the RFID stuff, the FEMA camp stuff, all of it - it's a joke. I really think you should all check out:

conspiracies.skepticproject.com...

It is not we who are living in the bubble, it is the Alex Jones groupies that are weak. As FX said, replacing one illusion with another isn't settling it. I have done my research, and it seems many of you need to do more research than browsing prisonplanet (which btw has a hilarious forum) and yelling "omgz sheeple." Come on, we need some smarter people in this topic...anyone? ATS is better than this. So what if he has a radio show, if Howard Stern says there is a conspiracy would you believe him?

I think it is a mental issue some people have, they get a hold of a great idea that they want to be true SO BADLY that they ignore everything else and call everyone else who isn't 'enlightened' sheeple.

You all say "do your research." I have, I've been on prison planet, I've watched/listened to his show. I've seen the Obama Deception and Bohemian Grove. I've read 3rd party articles. It's your turn now, instead of telling everyone to leave or calling them sheeple - give ME some facts. I dare you to provide evidence that isn't instantly debunkable. So here it is, we've all done our research - your turn to do yours. Go on conspiracyscience and read about it all. Come on guys, you aren't this stupid.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Opspeculate

Yeh exactly , those who dare to stand in the face of the shadow governments , face assassination.
JFK should have died a martyr for all that is good and true for trying to protect what we are rightfully
given the day we are born .

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
My cousin is the team leader for one of the DEVGRU (SEAL Team 6) teams that went in. He told my aunt he was the team leader for "Red team", I haven't talked to him. I know people on here will probably call me a liar but believe what you want, theres a handful of people in the world that can say what I can. Geronimo-EKIA, we did in fact take out the boogie man, contrary to what many conspiracy theorists will try to make you believe.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

REALLY? So that means you have single handedly compromised the security and safety of Seal Team Six.

NOBODY knows who they are, and thats a very good thing. And dont say "Uh huh my cousin is in Seal Team Six" Because as a Vet and just a regular joe-schmo enlisted grunt, i can tell you discipline and secrecy are kept in high regards when it comes to orders and missions.

theres no need to lie.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
FBI admitted to photoshop the last known photo of Bin Laden

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazytalk
Alex Jones is a very loud voice for all who calls them selves a conspiracythirist

lemme rewrite that for you

Alex Jones is a very loud voice that embarasses all whom call themselves a conspiracy theorist

Frankly, I wouldn't be suprised if he was a CIA plant to bring attention to conspiracys as quacky nonsense with his methods. The best way to dismiss something is to plant something inside the organization and have it say all sorts of nonsense to turn off the educated and powerful from the subject itself.

If your going to have a spotlight on someone, make sure they are using strong facts to back their argument.

For instance: Consider the truthers

Good: Nano-thermite was found on the site. This is an unusual compound that could account for the odd falling of building 7

Bad: Reptilian jews used holograms to take down the towers and everyone is sheep whom thinks otherwise.

(which side is advancing the discussion into general discourse, and which one is the plant making it appear all truthers are insane)

Alex is on the reptilian jews used hologram side of things in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join