It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Osama Bin Laden is the Presidents' best friend.

He is rolled out almost every time there's a presidential election on the horizon, with only small variations on the same theme. There is likely to be a terrorist attack...... This inevitably, for some (to me inexplicable reason) is swallowed time and time again by the US public, and the presidential candidate's ratings go up.

Actually, the october suprise is usually done in october of the election year, a month before the vote

not a year and a half before voting...if this is strictly for political gain, its time to fire the campaign manager for having the worst timing ever
even a year from now would be too early...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
For those still wanting/seeking to join the dots, see this BBC documentary from 2008, which shows how the FBI created a bogey man called Osama Bin Laden.

BBC Documentary: Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

No... you said "So, your belief system is essentially, guilty until proven innocent? That is called paranoia. I still go with the innocent until proven guilty route, myself."

So the route you refer to also has a detour ?

Honesty pays, but it don't seem to pay enough to suit some people.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by Weishaupt
reply to post by nightbringr

This again?

Does Alex scare you?

Seems like it..

I hope those words you are using strengthen your bubble.

Scare me? Why would he? I see him as an amusement more than anything else.

You rage against how the "establishment" controls and lies to you, when Alex Jones controls and lies to you!

The irony is delicious!

it really is... the only difference between him and the MSM is that he moves so fast from topic to topic that one is eventually going to be half right.... but then they forget about everything else that was not true.... kind of like Glenn Beck

Wow! I have always kind of thought the exact same thing. He is a conspiracy theorist Glenn Beck! Right down the the yelling, ranting and making improbable to impossible stretches in logic.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Careful, some minds here obviously cant handle this

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Eh, Alex Jones again
Fearmongering, Lies, exaggeration , twisting the news and all that for a money .... all i can say he is no better than MSM ....i listen his show when Alan Watt is guest and Gerald Celente sometimes .... and read articles of Paul Joseph Watson on infowars.com ..nothing else.He is repeating himself for years now and organising that moneybombs every year . It's your choice if you listen him or trust him.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I see a lot of people bashing Alex Jones. Question, what has he said that has been false or misleading. I want proof and credible links. I'm seriously curious here guys.

The above videos are nothing more than someone saying "This statement isn't true" to everything Alex says. Far from proof. I could have made the same videos in 1 hours.

Just because the guy who made these videos isn't aware of the facts here presented doesn't mean the video maker is right. How childish.
edit on 4-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

YES yes... it moves so fast for your bubble to handle.

But don't be mad, if you don't see it.

You probably use more time to, make your own reality ...

Is it comfy ?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

Good Ol Wikipedia. I read on that link that contrails stay around if the atmosphere is near saturation and they dissolve quickly if the atmosphere is dry. The atmosphere is dry here in TX right now and they are still in the air since 6:30am! Its 10:52 right now!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Actually, the october suprise is usually done in october of the election year, a month before the vote

not a year and a half before voting...if this is strictly for political gain, its time to fire the campaign manager for having the worst timing ever
even a year from now would be too early...

Yes, but things are so bad he is desperate - and this is laying the ground for an opportunity for the TPTB to enact some fake terrorist attacks before the election. The psyops has already started on that - with faked threats of retaliation as a result of the fake death of the fake terrorist leader.

Look back at how Bush swung things before his last election....he got in for a second term thanks to an OBL video and vote rigging.

Perhaps the two are even linked? It's conceivable that they make public some kind of OBL terrorist threat and then also rig the election, the fake terrorist threat then providing a plausible explanation for the sudden rise in popularity of a struggling presidential candidate who TPTB want in power.

edit on 4-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

So sorry!

If your illusion is not busted yet..

I will answer one last remark from you, even though I know your type...you aren't the listening type overall and rely on strawmen to make your case (whatever that is).

My illusion was busted long ago...however, I won't trade in one illusion for another. You cannot call yourself "awake" when you just jump in bed with whomever says anything opposing offical stories regardless of facts...especially when the facts are easily researchable to be twisted and false.

Alex have done more connection than your mind obviously can handle

I can connect things...especially when not worried about facts.
my mind can handle alot..but it has a pretty strong BS detector built in.

So you just attacks him with your OWN Theories about his money making ADDS???

I don't attack him for making money doing good work, I attack him for doing very bad work for the obvious purpose of making money off the gullible...the money isn't important beyond understanding why he does what he does...motive behind the crime.

That is your CARD?

no, thats your strawman

Please tell me, is it him??

that made no sense. is who him? ehh?

And why do you attack him alone, when its several Callers to his show that have ground breaking connections.

are you still talking to me? I am discussing this video...its a video of him sitting at a death in some black hole room rambling on and showing newsmax clips taken so far out of context that its almost laughable.
there was no callers in that video..just him, a desk, some papers, and alot of word salad

How the flip the minds of yourself and others...

it runs on reason and logic typically...hense why I have no real emotions towards him..the guy needs to tighten up..he is a skeptics dream at the moment. If he is going to discuss valid conspiracys, he needs some better info than to just spin words from old stories..until then, well, people like me will gladly poke holes in the nonsense.

falsificationism is the key tenant in scientific investigation.

link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
I see a lot of people bashing Alex Jones. Question, what has he said that has been false or misleading. I want proof and credible links. I'm seriously curious here guys.

Look my last post above and dont be a sheeple
edit on 4-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker321

Agreeing with you trushseeker, they had pictures of sadam hussein and they had his execution on live television, but they won't release pictures they say they have for Osama, they could be making fake images for all we know, either way I won't believe any of this until they have a death certificate and photos of him dead that aren\t photoshopped like the ones circulating on the internet right now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
has anyone seen this photo of dead bin laden? it is different fromt hecommon fakes......twitpic.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

O h ... no!

More haters..

More bad words, and some links to some youtube Videos!

but, you use the same words as many other here in the thread...

Hate words seems easy to write.. so back in 2000 when Alex went to bohemian grove ?

What does that tell you?

Or Bilderberg..

sorry - they don't exist do they....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor
reply to post by truthseeker321

Find someone, ANYONE who Alex Jones isn't involved with, that can confirm the same results.

ANYONE who is an expert in their field.

The idea here is, you are simply believing one man, and the people he is surrounding himself with. That's like a "cult" following. Believe the leader.

Sorry, my thinking goes well beyond this. I inform myself from many sources, both for and against the subject, then using this knowledge I make my own, INFORMED decisions.

The only sources for some of the subjects here, seem to be Alex Jones, and his cast of merry followers.

All I'm asking you to do, is to think outside the box.

I actually agree with this statement. I, for the most part, believe Osama was killed Sunday night. However, there are still questions that linger, but nothing that makes me jump on the conspiracy bandwagon so quick before any evidence has a chance to come out. I was also thinking the same thing you were a day or so ago about Bush. I was thinking, why in the hell would we have Osama years ago, yet Bush was just going to let some other president take the glory. Knowing how Bush was, he would have (like you said) screamed to the world that he got Osama.

To the subject: Conspiracy theories are fun and interesting like i've said many times, but the ones that are so quick to jump on the bandwagon because of what one man say's are the same exact "sheeple" that believe every single word they hear. You have to look at both sides, gather information, and make your own decision. Am I implying with 100% confidence that we got him Sunday night? Not so much, but at this moment the better half of me believes we did get him. I am now waiting for the photo's.

Fact remains, whether you believe in the CT or not, you will never be able to prove with 100% proof, as so many ask for, that this is a hoax. And vice versa. Even when the photo comes out of Osama with a bullet in his head, or possibly the video on the soldiers headcams that show them raiding this place, someone will say it was made in an underground hollywood studio. With some people, you will never win. They could have been a soldier raiding that place, and they would still say in their head "this is all fake, it's all lies and a conspiracy."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

If he could back up his stupid ramblings with some empirical evidence other the years, which obviously he hasn't, then i'm sure people would be a bit more obliged to him.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by xavi1000

O h ... no!

More haters..

More bad words, and some links to some youtube Videos!

but, you use the same words as many other here in the thread...

Hate words seems easy to write.. so back in 2000 when Alex went to bohemian grove ?

What does that tell you?

Or Bilderberg..

sorry - they don't exist do they....

I'm offering you proof ..you offer childish behaviour

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by KJV1611

Look my last post above and dont be a sheeple
edit on 4-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Look at my post below yours, and don't believe everything you watch on youtube....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I attack him for doing very bad work

You got your safe opinion, fine...

i can live with that..

Can you? in the future?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join