It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH of the Obama is Osama crap.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For all you desperate people who think they are the same person WAKE UP!........My god they are not the same person...

Osama is like 6'6 and Obama is like 6'1....How do you explain that? Did Obama just shrink? NO he didnt...He isnt Osama..Their name is just coincidence that it is almost the same and their kind of similar eyes are as well..That would be like saying all people with brown eyes look alike...GET A GRIP!

Those who think they are the same are just grasping for straws and it makes you look stupid IMO..
They are NOT the same person...

Please for the love of whatever it is you believe in STOP IT!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Maybe Obama is a defective clone.

Would explain a lot. . .

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Um, thought it was just a fun thread to take the edge off more serious news. Surely you didn't think it was real when you clicked on it, did you?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ev0lveUp

Um, thought it was just a fun thread to take the edge off more serious news. Surely you didn't think it was real when you clicked on it, did you?

HUH....

Did you read what I said?

I dont think ANY of this crap is real...it disturbs me people believe they are the same person.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
Maybe Obama is a defective clone.

Would explain a lot. . .

OMG it would!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thats about as crazy as people thinking that Obama is God......when everyone in the world knows "God cannot tell a Lie"

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

We'll just talk in circles at this point. I just don't feel compelled to post threads telling people to stop thinking/saying/believing what bothers or offends me. I clicked on it because it amused me- and wondered at your vitriolic reaction. So, yeah, I read what you had said.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ev0lveUp

We'll just talk in circles at this point. I just don't feel compelled to post threads telling people to stop thinking/saying/believing what bothers or offends me. I clicked on it because it amused me- and wondered at your vitriolic reaction. So, yeah, I read what you had said.

I posted this out of my own amusement. Lighten up!

Seriously though this is the dumbest thing I have read on here, people thinking they are the same person.

Chill...

top topics

join