It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! May 21, 2011 reality check

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I believe this will end up being a cover-up. Although the people that are following and spreading this, as al the wrapped trucks and advertising I've seen on the net most likely are not "in" on it. This date of alleged rapture will provide a prime scapegoat for a massive migration to underground bunkers.

The question, if anything becomes noticed will obviously be where did the people who are missing go to?
And it will be a simple answer for TPTB

Strangely though, as I have been more and more exposed to these end time prophecies, and conspiracy theories floating all over the net, I'm having a hard time suppressing this sense of deja vu.

When I was younger, and first learned about the power and effects of nuclear weapons, I had a feeling of what I can only descibe as a flashback of some sort. Or actually a hollywood picture dipicting somebodys life flash before there eyes if you will. But it wasn't me with my children. It was more along the lines of what's been materializing on the web.

Sorry if I'm. Wandering off topic. Maybe ill start a thread with more imagery, cas I can't get into the nitty on my mobile.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

It is being here, raptured or not on May 22 that still ends in the same way for those here on October 21st.

Now, Not going by the whole raptured concept. Where do you come up with October 21st for ELE!??? I dont see any logic behind that at all. Theres no proof of ELE on 10.21.11 and if there is, please proove me wrong.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
For God to be worshipped, prayed for help and be a saviour he sure likes to kill a lot of people.

So he his going judge people on the 21st of May and take the chosen ones up to heaven, which must mean those chosen ones are going to die first as heaven is where you go in the after life, or that's what I'm lead to believe. Then those that he doesn't choose are left to perish for 5 months until October when the world finally ends. So all in all we are all doomed, chosen ones or not
oh that puts the 2012 rumours up the spout then

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by coldfiremx

Half page add in our local newspaper yesterday.
Somebody is wasting a lot of money, in my opinion. I wonder why?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Counter signs are fun. Back many years ago, the moral majority got big in our little town. They tried taking over the schools and the minds of the people. The big cheese preacher lived across the road from me, we almost would back into each others drive when we left.

Being a maverick teacher, I placed a large poster on the back of my pickup truck. Which stated, "MORAL MAJORITY, NEITHER". This I parked at the end of my drive. Heh, it got me a lot of prayers as being the number on sinner of the community and almost fired for free speech. LOL

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DunkdaMonk

Im not really a Project Blue Beam believer, I would say it could be a possibility. Maybe a bunch of people are going to disappear, but it won't be Gods doing but something along the line of Project Blue Beam. It is a perfect set-up for that scenario. Say it's God but looks like ET's but really it's the Big Bad Wolf (Government) I don't believe this, just throwing it out there to jog the believers minds.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

A fool and his money are soon parted!~~~
UK Proverb

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i got a cheap looking leaflet through the door the other day about this i'm in england heres the websites it had on it www.familyradio.com... pottersview.wordpress.com... anyone who knows how to find the owner of the sites could show whos paying for this in uk

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
i got a cheap looking leaflet through the door the other day about this i'm in england heres the websites it had on it www.familyradio.com... pottersview.wordpress.com... anyone who knows how to find the owner of the sites could show whos paying for this in uk

well I believe the founder of this organization is Harold Camping -> en.wikipedia.org...

I stumbled upon an article from a man whose listened to the radio show and shares his thoughts on Harold Camps heresy with his multiple contradictions and claiming to be a prophet (a false one at that) Keep in mind this article may be biased but explains how he can keep an empire of evangelists running like he does. Syndicated radio, book sales and im sure gullible donations is where all the money comes from-> www.eaec.org...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yeah we have billboards here in British Columbia Canada and it does seem strange that someone would pour this amount of fiscal energy behind something that has no plausible background or any reason for anyone to take heed and follow..... Seems like there is so many better things this person could invest in...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
Yeah we have billboards here in British Columbia Canada and it does seem strange that someone would pour this amount of fiscal energy behind something that has no plausible background or any reason for anyone to take heed and follow..... Seems like there is so many better things this person could invest in...

I think thats the sad part in all this. People such as this make money off it for so long its all they know how to do and their entire life is built around it. Im sure as time goes by the need for more drastic and dramatic acts arise to keep people invested into the idea. I hate to see what would happen if him or someone like alex jones who didnt have the income from this would do for money.
Its all they know how to do and are to far in to stop now and lose their livelihood.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
ebiblefellowship.com

What happens when the end of the world doesn't happen on Oct. 21, 2011????

What happens,
well the sun comes up, some people go to work, some people will get in line for their unemployment check, some will have a break down that they weren't raptured, some people will realized giving all their saving away and quitting their job was a bad idea and then get in the unemployment line, some willl still be playing the new black ops maps, some will still be playing the old black ops maps, some will be asking people for their stuff, some people will be saying no you gave it to me, some will be sleeping in (ME) I dunno use you imagination it's fun, peace

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's May 21 as I speak and I have a very special guest right here on the phone...hello Jesus?...yes, go ahead, you are going out live to an audience of 6 billion people...but of course you already new that...
First question, where have you been and why have you allowed so much suffering to continue on Earth?
Secondly, all those many years ago when God had a dislike for someone you took immediate steps to rectify the problem. For instance the smiting of borders with frogs, the great flood and let's not forget the killing of the first born son, yet you have allowed such evil monstrosities such as Hitler, Mussolini, Bin Laden, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Saddam, etc, etc to live fairly prosperous lives while they murdered millions of innocent people.
Why weren't they extinguished much sooner?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Vatican is funding this may 21, 2011 hoax, we might soon hear the announcement that lord Jesus has just saved humanity. It's a propaganda being spread in accordance with the one world religion agenda.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldfiremx
I was just leaving the shop up here in Alaska to go for a test drive in a car and I saw one of those trucks that have billboards on the side of them and you can advertise anyhing on it. Well 2 out of the 3 sides that I saw were advertising May 21, 2011 and something about God passing judgement on us. I couldn't believe that one of these signs made it all the way up to Alaska and I thought to myself who the heck is paying for this? So I Googled May 21, 2011 moving billboard and thes things are all over the world. This operation has to be hugely funded, this is like Y2K, except most people are passing it as been there done that. I just can't believe that someone is pouring such a large amount of money into this and from what I have read most of these people supporting this are Christians, didnt they read the bible? Revelation 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

I don't think this particular psy-op event is quite on the level of Y2K, but is certainly in the top 10, I would think........

In any case, if they do pull something, I have a bad feeling it very well could be something major, such as the sacrifice of their Israeli puppets[especially in light of the speech Obama made yesterday]......after all, they WILL use anti-Semitism as a tool whenever they need to do so........like back in the Germany of the 1930s, for instance.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AverageJoe1

It's not a "Psy-Op"....it all comes from one religious nutter, Harold Camping. (Google his name).

He has a horde of equally insane crackpots who follow his "word"....in any case, once you Google him, look into the finances of his radio network's operation.

Total net worth is around $70,000,000. Yeah.....the "Psy-Ops" is being done on those gullible idiots who send him money....he just puts on a show or them (or, *believes* too, hard to say...).

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

you dont see anything like that in europe, i wonder why ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

It's not a "Psy-Op"....it all comes from one religious nutter, Harold Camping. (Google his name).

He has a horde of equally insane crackpots who follow his "word"....in any case, once you Google him, look into the finances of his radio network's operation.

Total net worth is around $70,000,000. Yeah.....the "Psy-Ops" is being done on those gullible idiots who send him money....he just puts on a show or them (or, *believes* too, hard to say...).

Oh, I suppose you could be right, but you never really know 100% TBH.

In any case, it's now 12:15 am on the 21st in Jerusalem.........and nothing happened. ABSOLUTELY nothing. Period.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
"Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition."
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yeah, but this would have been a fine joke to play, if had planned ahead......:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join