It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH!!! with the frickin bin laden crap already!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
we get it its news,but its a hoax,a ploy to exploit the voters during his run for second term,get over it,revolt or something,do something useful,or figure something out that we dont know already

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
who?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Funnily enough, you posted this in the "General Chit Chat" forum, which of course means you want to talk about it more.

edit on 5/3/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

what the f--k am i supposed to do put it in the f--k you forum lol its for people who are sick of comming to this site and seeing nothing but osama this bin laden that, theres alot of other issues to discuss,its just another smoke screen to divert us off our path

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CUJOCREEP

Well sir, when MSM stops running Osama Bin Laden stories 24/7, maybe it will slow down. Did you complain to Fox, MSNBC, and CNN also?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

well sir/maam whatever, this isnt MSM, MSM is bullspit and most of the members know it

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP
reply to post by scojak

what the f--k am i supposed to do put it in the f--k you forum lol its for people who are sick of comming to this site and seeing nothing but osama this bin laden that, theres alot of other issues to discuss,its just another smoke screen to divert us off our path

Lol sounds like you needed to put it in the Rant forum to be honest,

You know what though, I am with you. There were a few times I came to the site and was like "Jeez wtf 10 threads...conspiracy this...blah blah that."

I think with this and the BC (big news topics) we need to centralize issues and only display the topped one.

So BC has a category, OBL a category, (japan has one)

I think a lot of the issue has to do with political partisanship. So many people on ATS disagree, ignore facts, etc in lieu of directly responding their OP. Essentially this is trolling because all it does is start 1/2 ATSers to take a side and argue over facts or lack thereof.

Perhaps ATS needs a sticky system with current news articles so after the thread becomes counterproductive (partisan bickering comes to mind) then the thread is closed and stickied for a day or two depending on long flags keep it there.

Once locked a general chit-chat article could be opened to allow people to vent further.

Just some ideas, but yes I do feel your frustration sometimes.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP

wiki: Rant

ATS: Rant
edit on 5/3/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

lol my general chit chat is ranting lol ask my lady friend

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Star for you my friend.
Did they actually kill him? Maybe.
Is/was he a CIA asset? Maybe.
Is it one big conspiracy? Maybe.

We really don't know. However I do not see any changes in gas prices, the patriot act being repealed, or the unnecessary groping of airport customers. This is all I have to say on the subject.

top topics

join