It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Obama/Osama slip of the tongue intentional?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Some of these are just plain ridiculous. Fox news says "Obama Bin Laden dead" in WRITING. It's near the beginning of the video, you just have to see it. I mean come on, a slip of the tongue is one thing, although how many times it happens is highly suspicious, but now Fox news, good old Faux news, once again makes it painfully obvious they are doing this intentionally.

And speaking of which, this video may also be relevant

Maybe this is why they can't get the names straight, it's the same person !

edit on 3-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I think its just an accident.
In just these past 2 days i've heard people say obama instead of osama 20 times, including myself.
I think your looking into it too much.

edit on 3-5-2011 by PoopDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I can understand the slip of the tongue, but the headline across the screen is just weird.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
everything about this mess is wierd ... im going to say no way it is the same person... but i will give you this. your video makes my skin chill.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I think they did a meticulous job of every detail of his identity from race, height, looks, to names. I mean, his birth name is supposed to be Barry right? So this use of the name Obama was a meticulous choice.

The guy is probably a CIA assett. I think they brief and tailor people from very early on to be the worldwide public poltical figures that they are going to be.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
WOW, I think I just found a new screensaver. Thanks for this post!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1
everything about this mess is wierd ... im going to say no way it is the same person... but i will give you this. your video makes my skin chill.

Right, it is so weird it can't possibly be true, but then why would it make our skins crawl? I just can't figure out why. Why are they the same person? Does it have something to do with the facial recognition to brain wash the public? Or did Bin Laden outsmart the neo-cons by becoming their president?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
people simply got use to talking about obama and osama slipped into the footnote of what became world history.

the sad part is that osama became essentially forgotten and the focus of many americans was the commander in shill.

mistakes are understandable people get use to saying a name all the time slip ups are natural add the fact that their names are too similar.

theres nothing sinister here media make gafs they always have they always will,

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hahahaha..priceless

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by Libran1

Right, it is so weird it can't possibly be true, but then why would it make our skins crawl? I just can't figure out why. Why are they the same person? Does it have something to do with the facial recognition to brain wash the public? Or did Bin Laden outsmart the neo-cons by becoming their president?

yeah that would for sure be sucky

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I don't think it's intentional, I've been doing it for a few days now.

It reminds me of the father McNulty scene in Detroit Rock City with Santa/Satan while he's tripping on the 'shroom pizza!

(edit) PS - the youtube video is cool, I've had that saved for awhile. Definitely neat, BUT there are lots of people out there that look alike and I personally believe the former reports of bin Laden's death were not greatly exaggerated. Possible as with everything else, but I doubt it. I haven't ever seen or heard of Obama having any kidney issues.
edit on 5/3/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I remember when he was campaigning, his signs would say 'Obama Biden 2008' and I swear evertime I looked at it, subconsciously I would see Osama Bin Ladin 2008'.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
I remember when he was campaigning, his signs would say 'Obama Biden 2008' and I swear evertime I looked at it, subconsciously I would see Osama Bin Ladin 2008'.

Yeah I know, it's like, 'we hate Osama,' to 'we love Obama,' is this some sort of satanic rhyme scheme or something? Like 'we hate Hitler' 'we love Bette Midler?'

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

i agree, i nearly typed obama instead of osama in another thread

i do think it is wierd he has an almost identical name though and both are supposidly enemies, the perfect name to keep reminding people about the war on terror?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

I don't think it's intentional, I've been doing it for a few days now.

It reminds me of the father McNulty scene in Detroit Rock City with Santa/Satan while he's tripping on the 'shroom pizza!

(edit) PS - the youtube video is cool, I've had that saved for awhile. Definitely neat, BUT there are lots of people out there that look alike and I personally believe the former reports of bin Laden's death were not greatly exaggerated. Possible as with everything else, but I doubt it. I haven't ever seen or heard of Obama having any kidney issues.
edit on 5/3/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

See, my problem is, I haven't been doing it. When I'm about to say Osama, I even stop to momentarily think about how people always get this wrong, and I make sure I say the right one. It's not hard. But for professional news casters I guess this is beyond the mark.

And does anyone think this has anything to do with the "gibberish" that was going around a week or so ago? Maybe this is some type of brain scan to make people say the wrong thing? Or maybe just the teleprompter says the wrong thing?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The best part is Osama had like 50 siblings, maybe Obama was a sibling
, that couple explain a lot!!!!, Or maybe the guy that was 'killed' was one, im sure the DNA would match if the only source they had was a relatives and not Osamas actual dna, spooky.... Anything is possible

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I do this almost EVERYTIME I talk about them.
I even find myself doing it when I type.

I just think it's because they are so similar it may confuse your brain, I only do it when I am talking about Osama I think maybe because I find it natural or more common to say Obama so that's what my mouth/mind wants to say.

If that makes any sense?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

I guess I just don't get it. I'll try some tests

Obama is the president
Osama is the terrorist.
In 2008 Obama was elected president.
Obama killed Osama on May 1 the same day as Hitler and Osama was called Obama by news casters.

Eh, not very hard. I won't even look back at what I wrote, so if I made any mistakes that'll prove I did it. I won't edit this post or if I do I'm a liar.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Maybe it's because you are so self aware about it?

I can say that I am not and I have a very rapid thinking process and most the time don't think before I speak.

I just know from what I have learned over the years is that the brain enjoys familiarity.
Like when people look at a scattered picture or the clouds they find common everyday objects because it is what is most familiar to us.

And in no way am I saying you are wrong or trying to prove other wise.

I do think the uncanny nature of the names is a little strange and almost something that could be mistaken with mythological or biblical stories.

Maybe it is something in our subconscious? Maybe something on a higher level? Trying to clue us into something...I really don't know.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think this is an MKULTRA operation going on here, they are trying to pull triggers through the brainwashed mind controlled slave population.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join