It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Osama was CIA asset, killed years ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by gorgi

prove that
he forcast 911 exactly and
the price of silver and gold
so some of us who paid attention to AJ then are laughing at those who did not now

easy money as shooting a fish in a barrel

Are you laughing because you think of AJ as a joke like everyone else ? His whole sire is a joke. go there for laughs but its not true.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Good 'ol AJ. Dude is as much a blowhard as Rush. What we know: OBL was a CIA trained asset fighting with the Mujahideen against the Soviets. Everything else is speculation. That is all he has. Take nothing at face value.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's a widely accepted fact that OBL was trained by the US, everyone knows this - the statement that he was "friends" with the US government sounds a bit far fetched though ...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Originally posted by primetime2123
also wouldn't it have made sense to take osama alive and torture him ?? then hang him for all the world to see ?? that is pretty much what they did to saddam hussein....and in this case they can't even get their story straight on what happened and can't even release videos or pics of it and already disposed of the body ?? that is absolutely insane..makes 0 sense....sorry just using logic

Saddam Hussein basically surrendered to the US forces. There is no evidence that Bin Laden tried to. There hasnt been any flip flopping by the administration.

wrong..the White House said Bin Laden was unarmed

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
wrong..the White House said Bin Laden was unarmed

The funny part was that not only was he unarmed, but the 50 something year old Osama put enough of a resistance to highly trained Navy SEALS that they shot him in the face.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

It wasnt known for sure that he was unarmed. With a dangerous terrorist, assume hes armed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Let's see how the gas prices are going to react to this...
I really hate how this world functions, ordinary people pay for everything. Osama dead, let's raise gas prices!
It doesn't really matter whether he is dead or when he died, I'm just happy this episode is done.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Alex Jones: Osama was CIA asset, killed years ago

rt.com

Radio host Alex Jones argued all major terrorists, including Osama Bin Laden, were trained by the CIA. They are friends with US military leaders and serve as double agents. He further argued terrorists are created by governments with the purpose of scaring the people into submission.

“Osama Bin Laden was needed to be the boogeyman and that’s why we were in Afghanistan and Pakistan we were told,” he said. “At a time when were Pakistan is saying get your troops and drones out of...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 3-5-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

That does not make logical sense, if he is an asset still why assume we even killed him. He could be in Cuba with 2pac. They should at least get the conspiracy to make more logical sense. Especially if they never planned to show us the body. If there even was a conspiracy. At this point and time, it seems logical to assume he's dead, even if it is just an intellectual death.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a loud mouth blabbering idiot who spouts untruths ALL the time. This thread lost ALL credibility when it was based on something AJ said. Does he work for Debka and PRESSTV?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree that Alex is a sensationlist... but sometimes he's right. You gotta give him that.

Even broken clocks get it right twice a day...

I guess if Jones rants about every possible conspiracy then he'd have to get it right sometimes :/

Most people seem to trust him over the government....

Watch the video.

Over the government is not a very high ledge to perch yourself on though is it

No, I'll just step back, I despise jones for his lunacy which has engaged so many otherwise un-decided people. I despise him.

You take a fertile ground and pollute it with jones talk - you end up with radicals, who do no more thinking that they are told.

You take a fertile ground and engage it with thoughts - you end up with people who think for themselves.

We're on different platforms.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I don't argue that he wasn't a CIA asset. But BS on the rest.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

People on this board act like killing him was a bad thing. Last time I checked, he caused thousands and thousands of people to die.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I love how folks negate anything AJ says, just because it's AJ.

The guy is a turd. Don't be so obtuse, tho - the guy does his research.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Alex Jones is a loud mouth blabbering idiot who spouts untruths ALL the time. This thread lost ALL credibility when it was based on something AJ said. Does he work for Debka and PRESSTV?

Don't be offended.
Alex Jones is like jesus to conspiracy theorist.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join