It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones: Osama was CIA asset, killed years ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Alex Jones: Osama was CIA asset, killed years ago

rt.com

Radio host Alex Jones argued all major terrorists, including Osama Bin Laden, were trained by the CIA. They are friends with US military leaders and serve as double agents. He further argued terrorists are created by governments with the purpose of scaring the people into submission.

“Osama Bin Laden was needed to be the boogeyman and that’s why we were in Afghanistan and Pakistan we were told,” he said. “At a time when were Pakistan is saying get your troops and drones out of...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 3-5-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is the oldest of all Osama conspiracy's: He's been dead for a while, however he needed to appear alive to keep the ruse going, to keep us fearful, allow the constitution to be destroyed, and to give private companies time to get a piece of the Middle East.

He out lived his usefullness however, and his character had to be killed off so we could find another, even more meancing villain.

Is this the truth? I'm not sure what to believe anymore, honestly. I think that dumping a body in the ocean is a sure fire way to make sure that no one will ever know the truth.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 3-5-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Is this the truth? I'm not sure what to believe anymore, honestly. I think that dumping a body in the ocean is a sure fire way to make sure that no one will ever know the truth.

It is, bin laden has been dead for a while, why did the government keep playing those audio tapes?
anyone with a Arabic voice can act like bin laden.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

AJ will make anything up......and repeat anything anyone ELSE makes up....as long as it gets him attention.

He is a stain on the face of the Earth....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

AJ will make anything up......and repeat anything anyone ELSE makes up....as long as it gets him attention.

And the american government will make anything up so that the american people will lose more of there rights and civil liberates.

In the name of the fake war on terror.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree that Alex is a sensationlist... but sometimes he's right. You gotta give him that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Obviously the US government makes things up..... the sheeple who believe Ubama are the bottom feeders of the world.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

I agree that Alex is a sensationlist... but sometimes he's right. You gotta give him that.

Even broken clocks get it right twice a day...

I guess if Jones rants about every possible conspiracy then he'd have to get it right sometimes :/

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Even broken clocks get it right twice a day...

I guess if Jones rants about every possible conspiracy then he'd have to get it right sometimes :/

Most people seem to trust him over the government....

Watch the video.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

it is not so obvious, i believe we are not told everything and are lied to on occassion's but it is not that straight forward.

all people are capable of lieing, why is it always only every the u.s. government etc people think are capable?
there could be other explainations as to why osama was reported dead for all we know. maybe it would benefit osama to spread rumours or people around him that he was dead, to get the u.s. to stop looking, which failed, but at the time was picked up on by certain inteligence and news reporters.

i have no idea if it was the case, but it is another possible scenerio, i am just pointing out nothing is obvious.
it is difficult for people to know what to believe or who to trust. and pointing out lies can be told by both or all sides of the debate/subject/ or scenerio.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

As wacky as AJ is, I tend to believe him more than the US govt. and their agents as they don't have a very good record of telling the truth either.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You are alex jones is a habitual liar. He will almost anything for headlines.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
also wouldn't it have made sense to take osama alive and torture him ?? then hang him for all the world to see ?? that is pretty much what they did to saddam hussein....and in this case they can't even get their story straight on what happened and can't even release videos or pics of it and already disposed of the body ?? that is absolutely insane..makes 0 sense....sorry just using logic

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

That they buried him in the sea so quickly and yet claiming they identified his DNA as that of Osama in less than 24 hours is very telling. Maybe they could have used somebody else for this psyop but using a man who is already dead and has been so for years was probably super convenient to them.

I personally think that any of their puppets and CIA assets that were used as high profile faces around the 9/11 operation were contained in some way after that.

Whomever they claim is guilty or in some way responsible for that whole gruesome event is in some contaiment facility, dead, or still working for them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
also wouldn't it have made sense to take osama alive and torture him ?? then hang him for all the world to see ?? that is pretty much what they did to saddam hussein....and in this case they can't even get their story straight on what happened and can't even release videos or pics of it and already disposed of the body ?? that is absolutely insane..makes 0 sense....sorry just using logic

Saddam Hussein basically surrendered to the US forces. There is no evidence that Bin Laden tried to. There hasnt been any flip flopping by the administration.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
they didn't give him a trial or a chance
thats nazi way right there
you must be one of weedwackers friends
edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Just like you. Alex Jones is known for his ramblings and llies. He has a whole website devoted to sending out false information and makes a lot of money doing it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

prove that
he forcast 911 exactly and
the price of silver and gold
so some of us who paid attention to AJ then are laughing at those who did not now

easy money as shooting a fish in a barrel

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Those two links are full of nonsense. Its just speculation. Anytime something big happens there has to be a conspiracy to go along with it and so does twisting the facts

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join