It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OPERATION FLASHPOINT RED RIVER IS VERY COINCEDENTAL TO CURRENT EVENTS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hi all i've just finished operation flashpoint red river well 3 days ago actually! and well the timing of o.b.l.'s death was uncanny to say the least! good game by the way if you liked its predecesor you cant go wrong
anyway back to subject was'nt sure if this went in games or gen conspiracies but hey its my first thread!
got the game on day of release (uk) and been happily playing until that is i reach the final level powerdown 360 take a break pot of tea put on telly and theres obama's obl broadcast

so then i played the last level by half way thru my a.t.s. brain was already expecting to blast bin laden up to his 72 virgins! needless to say it ends differently! but it shows the power of suggestion!
not just that the whole feel and presentation of the game is in the same gung ho whoop ass vien
similair to obama's speech if nothing else the timing is strange.
also bear in mind its not out on xbox 360 in the states till june (i think) so when they get it obl will be old news HOPEFULLY!
i'm currently mulling over posting the link to the intro vid from level1 but i'm worried about copyright it does add weight to my observeration even if your not into games you would get the idea playing it only reinforces it.
thanks aly a.k.a. XsinclairuserX
P.S. if this is in the wrong place i 'm sorry first thread and all that!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
can u msg me the ending?
thanks

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
due to lack of interest i'm not posting the intro vid but i can tell you this when red river is released in the u.s.
some one will refer back to this!
never really expected to get any repiles after all who cares what i think!
deny ignorance!
this is the most ignorant site on the web!
exept maybe johnlear .com thats more clicky than mk ultra!
tired of coming to these boards 3yrs anon/2 as a member just to be ignored even on topics related to my chosen field!
THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS I COULD HAVE DONE WITH OUT THE SPAMMING!/THEFT OF MY COPYRIGHTED
IMAGE E.T.C.:barf
AS FOR REVEALING THE END SORRY YOU WILL HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME.
MODS/ADMIN PLEASE REMOVE ANY COPIES OF MY AVATAR IMAGE THAT REMAIN ON THIS SITE I HAVE REMOVED IT FROM MY PROFILE THANKS
edit on 4/5/11 by shemalealy because: WHO CARES!

new topics

join