It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik's Earth shattering interview on truth of Bin Laden's death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

you should research this guys background he is still currently a consultant for the DOD...yet hes saying all this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by INQUISITION11
reply to post by gorgi

What's plausible is that you are boring, arguing with me over a tape you couldn't be bothered to listen to.

I listened to know enough that it was a waste of time to listen to more. I can make logical deductions like that.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Gorgi writes on forum and has less than 30 stars
man in question 26 time ny best sellers list

well we know who is the better writer
edit on 4-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
He recalls his information clearly, he sounds confident and passionate when he speaks. This is a compelling interview, look at this mans credentials!

S&F

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinorityReporter
Could he be a disinfo agent? Not sure...

Nope! Not even a chance.
He is speaking out against Obama and Washington so you know he is obviously not only honest but way in the know.
He is calling Alex Jones so you know he is not lying. I mean, how could a liar call AJ?
He is telling CT's what they want to hear. You do not get better proof than that that everything this man says is the truth.

Obama always lies.
Anyone that says anything against him is always telling the truth.

Simple really.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Jack Ryan was modeled after him
Jack Ryan worked for the government
and was a patriot
as I am sure many who work for the governments are

Which is why much of the BS is spread - to mess the real patriots up in government up so they don't catch on..

Like Sibyl Edwards getting a gag order
for bringing the foreknowledge the government had of 911 to the public in court...
People in government hindered at her every turn...
till she decided to the hell with them,
who do those dweebs think they are ?
and came out with the truth..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This man raised flags right after 9-11 terror attacks. he raised the bull poo flag from the get go. The reason he isn't six feet under right now is that if they touch him, every thing he has said so far gets concreted as solid gold truth and they cannot afford that to happen.

However if I was him i'd avoid skiing, lifts, cars, trains, flights over water where a submarine could be lurking or any air travel at all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The video got my attention, Dr. Steve Pieczenik appears very well spoken and was full of information. Hear is a Link to Dr Steve Pieczenik Web site :www.stevepieczenik.com/contact.htm
Here is a Link to Dr Steve Pieczenik Wikipedia profile :en.wikipedia.org...
This person is NOT your ordinary whislte blower that is for sure. For the poeple saying he put himself in danger for this interview I dont believe he did, I beleive for every person that is against you , the same will be with you. Ying/Yang.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Well, I guess thats because im not crazy.So nut jobs but his book. that makes him smart.No need for ration thought then.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about this guy, but no matter what his intentions are, the fact that there is no coverage in the MSM when a man with his credentials comes out with such claims, as well as no response from the government to it proves exactly how deep this corruption is.

A dude like this with no glaring credibility issues should be looked at with a serious eye......if he's not telling the truth, then he is up to no damn good on behalf of the government........

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about this guy, but no matter what his intentions are, the fact that there is no coverage in the MSM when a man with his credentials comes out with such claims, as well as no response from the government to it proves exactly how deep this corruption is.

A dude like this with no glaring credibility issues should be looked at with a serious eye......if he's not telling the truth, then he is up to no damn good on behalf of the government........

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Well, I guess thats because im not crazy.So nut jobs but his book. that makes him smart.No need for ration thought then.

it's quite clear you are already "rationing" your thoughts.
You speak out against, badmouth, and shrug off this source. What source is it that you believe? What makes them more credible than someone who has been on the INNER WORKINGS of the gov't for an entire career?

Truly, rational thinking means doing more than sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "I'm right, everyone else is wrong"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I'll have to wait until I can get on a computer with sound to hear the interview, but appears it might be interesting.

Wouldn't it be great IF there really were some people in the higher reaches of The Pyramid that disagreed with the lies and manipulations that are being used to kill so many and destroy so much and are willing to stand up and be counted. Perhaps I've become cynical, and though I do realize that there is likely infighting and a few 'good people' in these groups, it's hard to imagine there would be anyone who would have a strong enough conscience that they would put right before personal profit and really be ready to speak out.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
S& F man....

I've watched this 2 times now, it's simply amazing how much he knows and when he said "They know me ... and I know them"... spines + shivers. This guy is awesome. I hope he brings some info that blows people away.. everyone needs to see this..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by gorgi

it's quite clear you are already "rationing" your thoughts.
You speak out against, badmouth, and shrug off this source. What source is it that you believe? What makes them more credible than someone who has been on the INNER WORKINGS of the gov't for an entire career?

Truly, rational thinking means doing more than sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "I'm right, everyone else is wrong"

Maybe you should follow your own advice. By using your advice, then why should we believe him over the entire US government?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by toddtenexpa
The video got my attention, Dr. Steve Pieczenik appears very well spoken and was full of information. Hear is a Link to Dr Steve Pieczenik Web site :www.stevepieczenik.com/contact.htm
Here is a Link to Dr Steve Pieczenik Wikipedia profile :en.wikipedia.org...
This person is NOT your ordinary whislte blower that is for sure. For the poeple saying he put himself in danger for this interview I dont believe he did, I beleive for every person that is against you , the same will be with you. Ying/Yang.

More than a 'whistleblower' he appears to be a 'conflict negotiator':

From your linked site:

-->During his career as a senior State Department official, Dr. Pieczenik utilized his unique abilities and expertise to develop strategies and tactics that were instrumental in resolving major conflicts in Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, Europe and the United States.

I wonder if there is such a large number of people now that don't believe most anything coming out of the 'District of Corruption', due to the constant barage of lies concerning things like 9-11, that maybe the PTB realize any 'trust' can't be rebuilt until a little 'truth' leaks out, maybe Pieczenik has been called in to try and negotiate some kind of return to 'trust' by being the 'bringer of (a little) light'.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
According to Dr. Pieczenik', Rahm E has a masters in ballet.
Thats what we get from our government, a soft shoe act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join