It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hello everyone here at ATS, after recent events circulating the world and my mind in a bit of an overload of thoughts I just had to finally join here after reading some posts here about OBL, UFO's, NWO. Though I would not call myself a conspiracy theorist, I enjoy reading other thoughts and concerns about the world today. Not sure if I'll be a regular poster but I'll speak my mind if I need to. I also might add, I'm interested in reading these theories, listening to these stories such as Dulce Base and the Philadelphia Experiment, etc. because I just think, they're just really great movie ideas, real or not, and someday I would like to adapt a script and send it to a studio in honor of them. Anyways.....glad to be here.

-Nick

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterY

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterY

Welcome to ATS!
I look forward to reading some of your posts.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
There are a lot of great people here, I know you will enjoy exploring the various forums and I look forward to reading your posts too.
~~Linda
edit on 3-5-2011 by grumpydaysleeper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
welcome to ats hope too see you around the forums

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterY

Welcome to the awesome ATS forum

Hope you enjoy, I don't know about sending scripts on any such subjects to studios, lol, they'll probably steal your idea, and then tweak it up, someone will, and sell it as their own, like they did to the chick who wrote the Matrix Script only to get some studio to jack her what was hers.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterY

Hey there MisterY and welcome to ATS ... you join us during interesting times indeed.

Enjoy. Woody

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You poor, poor lost soul. Are you sure you're ready to committ to this site by allowing your mail and phones to be monitored? Are you really ready for black helicopters that will follow you and take note of every single item you buy at the market? You mean you are truly ready to have your family lineage tracked and compiled so "they" can determine whether or not you're of alien origin?

Well, hopefully there are no skeletons in the closest, or they will, I mean will be discovered!

If you're this certain. . .then

Welcome to ATS! I hope all here meets you're exptations!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Thank you everyone, if/when I ever make a movie in 12- 20 years(If we all make it that long), presumably about government conspiracies concerning underground bases, I am sure I'll have a few attempts on my life, I'm ready for it. HA!

join