It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did WikiLeaks speed up Osama raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So has the US government known the main details of Osama's location for 2 years and a WikiLeak document speed up the raid...

Wikileaks released a set of leaked Guantanamo prisoner files to the public last week. Among them a document dated from 2008 mentioned both Osama's trusted courier's name and Abbottabad, the city which Osama had been hiding inside. There are speculations that, fearing al-Qaida realize their courier may have been tracked and move Osama, the US administration accelerated their plan and attacked the target site over the weekend. This link highlights the relevant section of the document.

www.documentcloud.org.../p5/a17091

yro.slashdot.org...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

I am absolutely convinced that not just OBL, but the entire Muslim revolution/invasion plan was pushed up because something in Assange's insurance would have blown the cover on it. I knew that if the insurance was real, then we would see major world events like this soon, because they would have no choice but to invalidate it. I think they had to shift it up faster than they wanted to, but they did have everything in place and were probably moving towards it anyway.

And I'll know even more that I'm right when something very nasty or mysterious happens to Julian Assange within the next few months. If they take him out with only the explanation that the insurance was never valid, you know, you KNOW, they did something to make it powerless.

Go ahead, tell us all again that he's a shill. Go right ahead. Most mysteries in life remain mysterious to me, but this is something that I understand. True wildcards are so rare they're almost impossible to believe in...but they happen. And when they do, the architects and engineers of global power will do absolutely anything to neutralize them. It's a game, so it doesn't matter if you're evil or good or whatever. What matters is that you don't break the game.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

by AK Marc (707885) on Tuesday May 03, @06:59PM (#36017714)
So if the first kill from Wikileaks is OBL, shouldn't we be giving them a medal, rather than complaining about them?

Apparently, the US knew where he was for the past 3 years and did nothing until Wikileaks pointed out we knew something about someone who may know something. Where's the line between cautious and negligent? Or have we been tracking him accurately for that long without his knowledge and using that knowledge to dismantle the organization? Though if we were doing that with any efficiency, we should have had much better results than we have had so far.

Thats one of the comments in the slashdot article.

Nuff said.

Peace

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Wikileaks is an intelligence agency creation, If my eye for bull@#% has correct.

This whole Osama thing is a psyop, or stinks like i.

They needed this to thwart the headlines be about how Trump singlehandedly got Obama to finally show the birth certificate, to how Obama finally, singlehandedly, got Osama Bin Laden killed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
it does open questions that that should be answered.

top topics

join