It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosions in Kabul and Tripoli....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Do any of you think this is related to the alleged death of OBL? How curious though that these happened one after another? I wonder what's next....

I don't have any other information as of yet. If any of you do, please post thank you!

www.theatlanticwire.com...

This was also on CNN Live.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Jheysoda because: to add URL

Indeed. My purpose of posting this was to see if anyone had gotten any more NEWS because the explosion happened 2 miles shy of our embassy in Kabul

edit on 3-5-2011 by Jheysoda because: To add reason for post

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Where are you getting this from?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jheysoda

How could you have created this thread without any sort of source?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

I apologize, just getting used to this. I put the source up and stated it was breaking News on CNN Live

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
they have explosions there every day

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by darbur

Indeed. My purpose of posting this was to see if anyone had gotten any more NEWS because the explosion happened 2 miles shy of our embassy in Kabul

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything but nothing would surprise me anymore. So much is going on in the world.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grumpydaysleeper

You are so right. I thought they were insinuating a connection because of the location the explosion occurred in Kabul. But like you said, nothing would surprise me either

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Explosions are like alarms in that part of the world... it was just a shift change. Group A clocked out, Group B clocked in.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No, I don't think its relate to OBL, any more than any other bombing.

Blast Rocks Afghan Capitol - No Casualties Reported

The midnight explosion was heard in a large area of Kabul, but the cause and exact location was not immediately clear. CNN reported it was a rocket attack which targeted a police station, but ISAF could not confirm that.
There were no immediate reports of casualties and, according to officials, the explosion did not target an ISAF convoy and no coalition service members were involved.

Three explosions as jets overfly Tripoli

Three explosions have been heard as jets overflew the Libyan capital Tripoli, days after the regime said Libyan strongman Muammar Gaddafi escaped an air strike that killed one of his sons.

Gunfire rang out following the second strike early on Wednesday.

A witness said that there were three explosions in total, and that smoke could be seen rising from one of the sites in eastern Tripoli.

edit on 5/3/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/3/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

These were not the explosions I was talking about. I meant the ones that happened less than an hour ago

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jheysoda

That is what those are.

The Tripoli is less than an hour old, so is the Afghan one.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Sure but they make NO mention of what was said by CNN in which there has been no updates surrounded the explosion that was two miles shy of the Embassy. If this is what you're talking about and it ACTUALLY took place less than an hour ago IN REAL TIME...well ok then

BTW its on Cnn right now. They are making reference to a possible connection and that the Embassy was not the target.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Jheysoda because: to add information

top topics

join