It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Setting up a Conspiracy is the easiest thing to do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It always amazes me how gullible some people can be. People in the media and Government know how to end questioning about anything. All they have to say is,"You're just buying Conspiracy Theories." At that point people stop thinking because they don't want to be associated with Conspiracies. Do you have extremes? Yes, and that's true in all walks of life.

If you have money, it's easy to set up a Conspiracy. If you want to kill someone, you would just tell 1 person that you can trust. This person would go out and get people to hire unsavory characters to carry out the murder. You would want to hire ex convicts or people with mob or gang ties. This is so they will not be believed. Also, the people who hire these unsavory characters would not use their real names. It will just be Bob or Frank handed the ex convict a bag with $30,000.

The day the person is murdered, there will be 3 or 4 different people carrying out the murder and they will not know about each other. When the police investigate the investigation will go in 3 or 4 different directions but will always end with a guy saying, someone named Bob hired me to do this and Bob will fit the description of 4 or 5 different people.

JFK is a perfect example. Whoever set up the killing of JFK made sure that several different groups would be involved and they also set up someone to take the fall. This is not saying Oswald was innocent. He shot the President but he wasn't the only one shooting at the President that day.

Even today, you will hear stories that the mob did it or communist groups did it or it was people in politics. This is what happens when you set up a conspiracy. You can find evidence for all these scenarios but the evidence will not lead you anywhere.

It kills me when people say,"How can it be a Conspiracy, how can you keep all those people quiet." This is just idiotic. The nucleus of the Conspiracy will not be out in bars hiring people to carry out the hit. The nucleas of the Conspiracy will be insulated. Nobody will believe an Oswald, Ruby or some gang member. The guy who started everything could be some rich pillar of the community type who will never be touched.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Here's the truth: Like it or not.

Do you realise what is really going on in this world. You are subhuman like the rest of humanity - that's how you are viewed by those that are in control. You are STOCK like the rest of us.

www.youtube.com...

Take a look at this documentary:

Here's a full length documentary for those who don't believe this NWO stuff and what they have planned. How all their plans are rolling out perfectly.

The Hitler type Eugenics being used - have already been used on all of us - how they are doing it and where it is leading and by who.

What they want to breed out of us and what they want to implant in us.

What they have done to our kids and what they are going to do to them.

The Science that has been available for years, The Science they are using on us right now and the Science of the Future which is currently being introduced into the "STOCK" as we speak along with the stage they are at now and the Time Line for full implementation.

How they are creating "POST HUMAN BEINGS" which will be the minority and SUB HUMANS who will be the Majority living in slum conditions who will dream of being made into Post Humans via micro chipping and brain implants to escape their living conditions.

This is a MUST WATCH Documentary entitled 'THE AGE OF TRANSITION'

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

I followed some of your post, but some of it seemed to ramble.

You start with an insult, turn to media shutdown tactics and then follow with a theory and example of development and execution. Are you speaking for or against conspiracy?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Sorry here's the link to the truth:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A true Slave is a man who thinks he is Free

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here's how not to create a conspiracy:

Don't go to Bilderberg, don't distribute this information to the CFR and trilateral commission, don't become president of the United States, don't print large amounts of cash to fight terrorists in foreign oils I mean countries, don't put out fake birth certificates on the internet, don't say you killed a guy that's been dead for 9 years.

That is basically how not to create a conspiracy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sure it is.

I do it all the time....in fact almost daily. From my desk, I call this chick I know, and say in a real quiet voice "Hey baby, whatcha doin later?" to which she responds "Nothin".

Her and I both know what it means. And why do I do this? So that, every single day I can say im involved in a conspiracy.

con·spir·a·cy noun \kən-ˈspir-ə-sē\ plural con·spir·a·cies
Definition of CONSPIRACY
1 : the act of conspiring together
2 a : an agreement among conspirators

Definition

from Conspire

con·spire verb \kən-ˈspī(-ə)r\ con·spired con·spir·ing
Definition of CONSPIRE transitive verb : plot, contrive intransitive verb

a : to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement (accused of conspiring to overthrow the government)
b : scheme

2 : to act in harmony toward a common end

Definition

So, yea, it's pretty easy, I agree.

new topics

top topics

join