It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama ruins a myth and the feeding trough of US elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Obama ruins a myth and the feeding trough of US elite

rt.com

Why has the almost-forgotten Osama Bin Laden, the main reason the US has been campaigning in Iraq and Afghanistan for the past 10 years, been killed rather than seized?

Why has this news, with all its vicious detail, overshadowed the reports about daily bombings in Libya and Gaza? What opportunities does the elimination of Bin Laden open up to the US?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"Obama destroyed this myth today in order to reverse the American scenarios – to bring troops out of Afghanistan" - This sounds interesting. Is this going to be the plot? Well, time will tell, although I think things are going to windup pretty fast from this point...

I think that's not the main reason, but may suit very well for Obama's new campaign.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

if he did pull them out than hes dumb i saw a post last week that 500 alkida escaped a prison no news on if they were caught or not.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Truthfully, the US has no business in the middle east.

It is time to bring our troops home. They've done a great job and I for one support them.

There is one problem.

Oil.

They have it. They control it. We want it. Its priced globally. Any unrest jacks the per barrel price up. However, there is the illusion of competition (Marathon, BP, SHell.....etc.) They all back up to the same spicket. If you were an oil mogel, wouldn't you want to control your own destiny? Why not use the might of a powerful nation to accomplish that agenda?

America should embrace Bio Diesel, Hydrogen, Ethenol and Electric. Anything but Oil. Easier said than done. There is an entire tier system of suppliers of new and repair parts for Gasoline engines not to mention factories and assembly lines geared for Gasoline engines as well.

Lots of jobs. Lots of retooling. Lots of time needed to make the change.

I support change.
edit on 3-5-2011 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

I dont think he meant to ruin the myth and the feeding trough, I think they meant to get people all fired up, pop a false flag and begin a feeding frenzy, and that, in large part due to their sloppiness and haste, and in no small measure due to conspiracy buffs, (and the growing mainstream awareness of said) I think the whole mess has backfired and blown up in their greedy little faces.

I think we altered the course of events by not, for once, being sheep.

And I say good job ATSers, and cheers to mainstream America as well.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Why are people so determined to make this a US global domination conspiracy?

Who really benfits from all of this?

US, weakend, over extended, in debt, paying more for oil/gas, fewer jobs.

China/Russia/SE Asia -

Making money from US debt, exporting more oil, making more per barrel, expanding economies, cracking down on citizens.

Middle East - Making more per barrel, cracking down on citizens.

China/Russia/SE Asia -

Selling weapons to Middle East, assisting further development of nuclear capabilities of Middle East.

Middle East -

Buying weapons with extra oil revenue, developing nuclear weapons, threatening neighbors (jew and muslim alike), turning blind eye to extremists or supporting them, claiming Islam will dominate the world, claiming the "Mahdi" will return to trigger the end times, protesting in host countries to impose Sharia Law, executing violent assaults on civilians globally.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
ok i stopped reading when it got bin laden was made up by republican fundamentalists.

please bin laden existed long before bush.

that article is trash from an america hater.
edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
America is in Afghanistan for many reasons. It's a foothold in the Middle East. Geologically if you draw a circle on the globe encompassing Africa, Europe, Russia, and Australia it's right in the middle. A centralized location from which to control the production and distribution of products made with Afghanistan's natural resources. So why not monopolize them?

Afghanistan produces more poppies than any other country in the world. People all over the world are addicted to opiates. Oxycodone is big business in America and it helps support the medical industry. People have to go to the doctor to get a prescription. Go to the pharmacy to get it filled. Pay insurance premiums, so they can get medical treatment when their bodies start to deteriorate and pay the funeral home to bury them when they overdose. We need opiates to drive our economy and control our population.

People all over the world are addicted to fossil fuels and recyclables. Afghanistan has oil, iron, copper, gold, lithium, fluorite, and dozens of other natural resources. Thank your gods for America, the beautiful, doing it's part to supply the world with the best that nature has to offer so that you can feed your addictions. We should all get behind the efforts in Afghanistan.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by alomaha

I dont think he meant to ruin the myth and the feeding trough, I think they meant to get people all fired up, pop a false flag and begin a feeding frenzy, and that, in large part due to their sloppiness and haste, and in no small measure due to conspiracy buffs, (and the growing mainstream awareness of said) I think the whole mess has backfired and blown up in their greedy little faces.

I think we altered the course of events by not, for once, being sheep.

And I say good job ATSers, and cheers to mainstream America as well.

I agree that this was not only an event for lots of flagwaving & to increase Obama's popularity among the sheeple, but to set up the pretext for another major terrorist event -- necessitating the bombing of Iran.

It's obvious from the kind of responses on this thread that even many people on ATS are asleep to what is really happening. We are so manipulated. This is only one piece of a long-range plan that leads to the end of the US Dollar & US sovereignty, among other things.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx

China/Russia/SE Asia -

Making money from US debt, exporting more oil, making more per barrel, expanding economies, cracking down on citizens.

Middle East - Making more per barrel, cracking down on citizens.

China/Russia/SE Asia -

Selling weapons to Middle East, assisting further development of nuclear capabilities of Middle East.

Middle East -

Buying weapons with extra oil revenue, developing nuclear weapons, threatening neighbors (jew and muslim alike), turning blind eye to extremists or supporting them, claiming Islam will dominate the world, claiming the "Mahdi" will return to trigger the end times, protesting in host countries to impose Sharia Law, executing violent assaults on civilians globally.

The Global Elite are benefiting from all of this. And things will get much, much worse before the dust settles.
The US as we know it will no longer exist. The world as we know it will no longer exist.

The collapse of the US economy & Dollar -- all intentional & orchestrated.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NE1911
America is in Afghanistan for many reasons. It's a foothold in the Middle East. Geologically if you draw a circle on the globe encompassing Africa, Europe, Russia, and Australia it's right in the middle. A centralized location from which to control the production and distribution of products made with Afghanistan's natural resources. So why not monopolize them?

Afghanistan produces more poppies than any other country in the world. People all over the world are addicted to opiates. Oxycodone is big business in America and it helps support the medical industry. People have to go to the doctor to get a prescription. Go to the pharmacy to get it filled. Pay insurance premiums, so they can get medical treatment when their bodies start to deteriorate and pay the funeral home to bury them when they overdose. We need opiates to drive our economy and control our population.

People all over the world are addicted to fossil fuels and recyclables. Afghanistan has oil, iron, copper, gold, lithium, fluorite, and dozens of other natural resources. Thank your gods for America, the beautiful, doing it's part to supply the world with the best that nature has to offer so that you can feed your addictions. We should all get behind the efforts in Afghanistan.

Very good. An important piece of the puzzle.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

I agree that this was not only an event for lots of flagwaving & to increase Obama's popularity among the sheeple, but to set up the pretext for another major terrorist event -- necessitating the bombing of Iran.

I think so too. But Im starting to believe the President is being conned too, not just us. After all, he didnt see the body either. And now its come out they were NOT watching live video. But live updates from "other media"
(see tonights Piers Morgan interview with one of the guys in the room you can see it here at about 3:10)

piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com...

Which is good news. If Obama is being lied to too, we might be able to wake them up and take a look at who is pulling their strings. Maybe we have been cutting our own throats by accusing the politicians of lying. Maybe they arent. Maybe they are just being fed really bad info by people who are really manipulating things, like the CIA for instance.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by AuranVector

I think so too. But Im starting to believe the President is being conned too, not just us. After all, he didnt see the body either. And now its come out they were NOT watching live video. But live updates from "other media"
(see tonights Piers Morgan interview with one of the guys in the room you can see it here at about 3:10)

piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com...

Which is good news. If Obama is being lied to too, we might be able to wake them up and take a look at who is pulling their strings. Maybe we have been cutting our own throats by accusing the politicians of lying. Maybe they arent. Maybe they are just being fed really bad info by people who are really manipulating things, like the CIA for instance.

You've brought up a good point: "Obama is being lied to too."

I cannot stand the man, but I think you're right. If TPTB had been honest with Obama, he would never have struck a deal with them -- he would never have agreed to act as POTUS. Obama is a tool.

This is my take on why TPTB made Obama POTUS:

Why did TPTB pick out someone no one had ever heard of, without qualifications for the job?

Because Obama was a Black that they could sell to non-Black voters.

Because they have so much dirt on Obama, he dares not disobey.

Why did they want a Black as POTUS?

1.) Because it would divide the nation and cause a major distraction among the people.

2.) Because anyone who opposes Obama & his agenda could be smeared as a racist and this would stop many from criticizing him openly.

TPTB want as much chaos as possible to distract the public while they implement their plans.

I believe the Obamacare bill lays the groundwork for the government takeover of everything.
Because they want nothing to interfere with this, they will make sure that Obama gets a second term.

In Obama's second term, he will likely be assassinated. This will lead to major race riots and much confusion. Martial Law? Obama will then be canonized and placed along side MLKing. People will burn candles in front of Obama's photo and miracles will be reported....

Obama is totally a NWO puppet. He does what he is told to. Why so much golf & so many vacations? Do you really think Obama is overseeing the running of the country? Of course not. He just follows orders. He doesn't have to think or decide.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Some might say that the very survival of the US depends on domination (or at least a very firm foothold in the Middle East, domination being control of the oil, water, and gas pipelines to up-and-coming hyperconsumers China and India. If the US does not establish a firm foothold in this "process" with companies and control, we become insignificant. Yes, as someone said, we're broke, in debt, don't really make anything anymore...so who needs us? If we give up and bring our troops home and China, India, and even Russia make their moves, no one will need us. We are no longer players in the world game.

And the bitch of this all is that these same companies and politicians who gambled on the Middle East gave up on the US in their quest to gain footholds in the Middle East and Asia, put us in debt, gave away our jobs, effectively putting us out of contention and out of the game. We the people are pretty much powerless now.. And screwed.

So what's the answer? What if we just did (we, not one man) ruin a myth and the feeding trough of the US elite (and I personally don't believe we did)? What happens if all the troops come home to no jobs and even more defense jobs are cut and the little remaining manufacturing goes along with them?

Don't you see? This is a last gasp, and there's only one way out of this. We can't leave the Middle East. Ever. In fact we have to keep pushing forward.

Maybe if they told the truth instead of trying to simultaneously divide and frighten us with Muslims, we could do it. But the truth is the people who got us here don't care and the events of this week don't change a thing for what many consider the positive (bringing our troops home, ending the wars). Quite the opposite, in fact..

And Obama isn't being lied to. Again, quite the contrary. When he became president, he found out the truth and the dire straits we're in. The idealism and naivety are more than likely clashing with the harsh reality within him too. Just as they are within a lot of us.

edit on 5/4/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

Last time i was listening to an ATS live they explained that most of the electric things we use today are ran by oil generators or nuclear generators unless your lucky enough to live in lake ontario/erie area you wouldnt have windmills. All water charged plants around here are shut down because "Oil is more efficent" the point is they want to run out of the best before they use a less known about/ less potent fuel source yet they dont think like (this is going to be a little wierd but its a good example) a gamer; use your lesser moves untill you NEED to use your Best moves to go farther and do more of an acomplishment.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Some might say that the very survival of the US depends on domination (or at least a very firm foothold in the Middle East, domination being control of the oil, water, and gas pipelines to up-and-coming hyperconsumers China and India. If the US does not establish a firm foothold in this "process" with companies and control, we become insignificant.

The problem with this theory, Lucidity, is that "we" are no getting the control of these resources. The companies and banks that DO benefit from what we are doing down there are not necessarily American. They are multinationals, with no loyalty to the US.

Those who claim that the U.S. invaded Iraq in 2003 to get control of the country's giant oil reserves will be left scratching their heads by the results of last weekend's auction of Iraqi oil contracts: Not a single U.S. company secured a deal in the auction of contracts that will shape the Iraqi oil industry for the next couple of decades. Two of the most lucrative of the multi-billion-dollar oil contracts went to two countries which bitterly opposed the U.S. invasion — Russia and China — while even Total Oil of France, which led the charge to deny international approval for the war at the U.N. Security Council in 2003, won a bigger stake than the Americans in the most recent auction.

Read more: www.time.com...

Its time for Americans to accept the fact that the puppet masters controlling our politicians via intelligence agencies are not necessarily Americans. They are international economic interests, like the World Bank, the IMF, etc., and they are USING America to further ends that are not ours, and benefit us little, while they cost us much.

If "we" were benefiting from our actions, it would make a ruthless sort of sense. But that is not the case. We are paying to further the economic goals of people who are not even Americans. And we are not alone. The Irish had private debt not its own shoved down its throat. The same was tried with Iceland.

We need to accept that many of our leaders are just puppets, and we need to keep following those strings until we discover who is pulling them. Clearly the CIA is involved. We just dont know if they are in control.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I never meant to imply that we the people would ever benefit from these actions. I agree that this is purely the elite in the game. I think I even said, they don't give a flying you know what for us. Unfortunately some of them are ours (our corps and our pols) and they've dragged us into it and robbed us to support their goals. Theirs, not ours.

And I'm feeling very pessimistic about the ability of the people of this country to ever unite long enough to make a stand. Hell, we can't even have a decent conversation, never mind agree or agree on a compromise. Taking down the money is the only way to go. Just STOP giving it to them. But again, there will never be a strong enough group to do this...they've ensured that by intentionally dividing the people of this country along every divisive line possible...religion vs secular, race against race, man against woman, old against young, public sector against private sector, democrat against republican, and the list goes on.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiberx

You assume that TPTB takes american's happiness into account.

They only want benefits for themselves. Wealth has been transfered from poors to richs more than ever during the past decade, so it can be considered as a success for the ones in control of the USA.

Ok I'm late
edit on 4-5-2011 by ickylevel because: (no reason given)

top topics

join