It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to pay for Iranian crude oil in rupee

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I've seen that many on ATS already know not to get caught holding paper money, and will use gold and silver to "buy back in" to inflated currencies, or to barter with, in as small denominations as possible. But most people can't entertain the thought that the dollar they've worked to hard to accumulate isn't going to be worth the paper it's printed on. But that just makes whatever we're holding all the more valuable. I'm looking for small denominational gold to use as currency, without having to overpay for the small denominations, like 1gram or so. Will keep you posted.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I find this to be significant. Think it was last night I heard on the news that a company buying into a Russian Oil company is to convert its 1 or 2 billion dept from US to Rubees..

I foresee interesting times ahead.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

There is ZERO question that, with the election of Bush, Jr., the world started marginalizing America. Just as soon as we declared war around the world and engaged in absurd tax cuts that tanked our economy, the world realized it need adults and not a bunch of children with nukes.

We are being marginalized. We have nothing to offer the world. America is dead unless we radically, and I mean RADICALLY, change our system of government.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Is it ok for christian missionaries to hand out pamphlets that denegrate the local culture and religion? Is it ok for christians to kill our swamis and gurus who oppose these tactics? Is it ok for christian missionaries to visit the poorest parts of india offer them free medical care in exchange for conversion to christianity? Is it ok to threaten, coerce, pressure poor people into christianity!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Nice find OP. I heard alot of the OPEC countries are looking to change over from the US $ when trading in crude? If this goes through it will lead the way for the rest of them and the rest of the world and America can wipe its ass with its greenback.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Too bad Iran didn't have more computer users, India could do a trade - oil for tech support.

Come on, you chuckled a little.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by theODC
from my knowledge india, china etc. already want to get away form the dollar, though again from my knowledge it is likely going to be a slow process to avoid completely crashing the US economy due to the fact that one: economies as a whole do not respond well to sudden change, and two: for as bad as the US economy is right now it still represents a major part of the economies of most the other major world economies, crashing it would substantially hurt the export based economies of china, india etc. therefore why would they kill the albeit dying goose if it still is laying golden eggs, especially if you dont have a replacement at the immediate ready

Well said.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i was in utah for business today..on my way home, mid-flight the man in the adjacent aisle seat got up to go to the rest room. I glanced over and noticed the man in the window seat (2 seats in each row, small plane) wearing u.s. military gear with an ipad sitting in his lap while he was dozing. the heading on the document he was reading read as follows: "United States Involvement in Covert Operations in Iran". I was pretty surprised, took a triple and double take. I couldn't make out about 10 bullet points below in smaller print. Couldn't stop thinking about it...then I came across this thread. who knows anymore.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I think this would be kind of neat to witness in my lifetime and wouldn't mind it....Least I wouldn't have to go through the troubles of my passport when I go to Cancun...(I lose my Passport like an Anorexic loses weight.)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by alchemist2012

India to pay for Iranian crude oil in rupee

www.thehindu.com

After having explored various options to make payments and having run out of them, India is understood to have decided to pay Iran for the crude oil supplied by it in rupee terms.

After discussions between the Finance Ministry and the Petroleum and Natural Gas Ministry, it has been decided that the Ministry will seek the note of the Union Cabinet to switch over to the rupee payment system for the Iranian crude, officials in the Petroleum Ministry said
(visit the link for the full news article)

This is important news, but I don't think this thread will get the attention it deserves. How many Americans care about India & the Rupee? I'm not sure that the average American understands that the US Dollar has been the standard currency for petroleum purchases. And this is an important sign of how the US Dollar is dying.

A few years ago, there was a msg that OPEC was sure to drop the US Dollar for petro trades within ten years -- now more like seven years. This means the US Dollar will be dropped as Reserve Currency and the US Dollar will be considered finished.

Another thing that most Americans are unaware of is that the 2008 economic collapse was orchestrated, along with the intentional collapse of the US Dollar. Why? (Be patient while I explain.) Because:

The Global Elite (those who own the most powerful banks & corporations in the world) want the US to unite with Canada -- under the pretense of increased security & prosperity. This is NOT a conspiracy theory, and has been confirmed by a message from the Ottawa Embassy (Wikileaks). Read the info on following link:

2011-04-28 Wikileak: 2005 Canadian Gov Cable Addressing NAU (NAI)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Once the US & Canada agree to unite, they will discover that they no longer have sovereignty -- that means neither the US or Canada can act unilaterally -- they must have permission from the North American Union Council.

They will along with the "Integration" -- introduce the Amero as a replacement for both the USD & Canadian Dollar. They had to collapse the USD before they could get Americans to agree a new currency.

The NAU will then announce that they must include Mexico (which is what they always planned to do) despite all their denials

The US will then have an "Open Border" with Mexico with millions of desperately poor Mexicans flooding into the US & Canada. Quality of life for both Americans & Canadians will plummet -- they will now work for next to nothing just to survive.

But the Elites will have gotten all that they wanted:

1.) free access to exploit Canada's natural resources.

2.) ALL the cheap labor they want.

3.) a new currency -- the mega debt to China is in the old worthless US Dollars, not the Amero.

As an added bonus to the Global Elite, they have created a new Super Power Enemy (China to replace the Soviet Union) to fight endlessly. The brown people who own oil was a nice interim & continuing enemy, until they could get the real enemy (Red China) up to speed .

"Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia." from "1984" by George Orwell

edit on 3-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

Does the Bakken oil field stretch into Canada? What untapped reserves might Canada have under all that wilderness?
edit on 5-5-2011 by KindaGrayish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well thats two days on the trot at least that the markets have taken a dip....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Looks like its time to invade india. Waiting for the Hindu terrorist propaganda to start. lol. Not sure what the Hindu equivalent to Sharia Law is but I'm sure we'll find out soon.
edit on 3-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

India is a secular democratic nation. Their laws are not based on any sky pixie.

edit on 7-5-2011 by redindica because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join