It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to pay for Iranian crude oil in rupee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Did I read somewhere else that Gaddaffi was trying to promote a different oil currency other than the dollar and some think this is what is behind his current difficulties ? [/quote

There was speculations to this was the reason we invaded Iraq

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

If this has been posted Mods please remove.This may be the warning shot for removal of the Dollar from Purchasing oil.

Iran is a opec member and if this allowed how soon will other countries begin to follow suite.Once they have all agreed to do bi-lateral trade in each countries money.Then the SHTF scenario will become a reality.

From my understanding its still a work in progress but it seems alot of other countries are making it known the are trying to get away from the current fiat currency.Then being that India is a major player in BRIC then when will China and others do the same .

I think we should keep an eye on this situation.And is this a credible newspaper or a rag?????

www.thehindu.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Have you read the recent thread on Israel planning an attack on Iran?

Israeli jets prepare in Iraq to strike Iran

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3-5-2011 by AuranVector because: added link

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I watched a link someone had from cnbc but the ole propaganda machine said there was no credibility to those reports.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Good find OP, this is very important news, and a clear indication of how things are going for the dollar, it is grim news indeed

The official said the Reserve Bank of India, which, in December last year, discontinued a long-standing mechanism of payment through central banks, previously opposed payments for Iranian oil in rupee but has now relented. In February, India started making euro payments through an Iranian bank based in Germany. But that had to be stopped soon after Germany came under pressure from the United States to put an end to this practice.

I find it interesting that the US stopped India using the Euro also, putting pressure on teh Germans, wont be so easy for them to force India to jump in line.

I can only see a need to accelerate their plans to take Iran
it makes a lot of sense to me now what is happening in other threads..

Such as reports of Israel building up its air-force in Iraq, see here

Could it be that is why OBL death has just been announced, not to cover the news of this but as a stage to attack Iran? OBL Killed, nuclear reprisal, nuclear material traced to Iran, all because Iran has broken teh $ in oil trade through OPEC countries?

Doesn't really seem to far a stretch of the imagination, deeply worrying

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

Originally posted by bigyin
Did I read somewhere else that Gaddaffi was trying to promote a different oil currency other than the dollar and some think this is what is behind his current difficulties ?

There was speculations to this was the reason we invaded Iraq

That makes complete sense to me -- that we would attack Gaddafi for his oil. I mean to pretend this is for "humanitarian" reasons is a sure sign of how stupid TPTB think the average American is.

It isn't speculation. We invaded Iraq for oil. I wish I could find the Greenspan interview were he said as much.
Last I heard that link mysteriously vanished.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

The official said the Reserve Bank of India, which, in December last year, discontinued a long-standing mechanism of payment through central banks, previously opposed payments for Iranian oil in rupee but has now relented. In February, India started making euro payments through an Iranian bank based in Germany. But that had to be stopped soon after Germany came under pressure from the United States to put an end to this practice.

I find it interesting that the US stopped India using the Euro also, putting pressure on teh Germans, wont be so easy for them to force India to jump in line.

I can only see a need to accelerate their plans to take Iran
it makes a lot of sense to me now what is happening in other threads..

Such as reports of Israel building up its air-force in Iraq, see here

Could it be that is why OBL death has just been announced, not to cover the news of this but as a stage to attack Iran? OBL Killed, nuclear reprisal, nuclear material traced to Iran, all because Iran has broken teh $ in oil trade through OPEC countries?

Doesn't really seem to far a stretch of the imagination, deeply worrying

Excellent bit of connecting the dots. Deeply worrying is right.

About a year after 9/11 (2002), I had a horrible nightmare that a US city had been nuked. Dear God, I hope that nightmare never materializes.

There's another recent thread right now, about the police in full riot gear practicing on some college kids who were merely partying.

Mass Arrest, Tear Gas, Sound Weapons used
Against West Illinois University Students

I think this is all connected. Because there are going to be protests & riots over what's coming in the US.

edit on 3-5-2011 by AuranVector because: added link

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Again that's an interesting idea because a while back there was a thread on ATS talking about somebody in high office in USA warning I think it was a family member about a nuclear event on US soil sometime soon.

This would make it the mother of all false flags.

I will try and find the thread.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Yeah i would love to read that see if you can dig that up it would make good reading

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
This is huge news and is going under the rugs beacause of this Obama BC and Osama killing buslhit

Yes, and there seem to be a number of apparently "small" things happening right -- until you start adding them up.

There are (at least) four credible witnesses who reported that Osama died years ago. That they would bring this "death of Osama" out now does not bode well for the future of the US. I'm sure they are going to use this to increase "security" -- with the loss of more rights.

Another false flag event could spell Martial Law for us -- hence the riot police testing out their gear.

TPTB have been looking for an excuse to take out Iran.

The death of the US Constitution. The death of the US as a sovereign nation.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You should take note that all of the countries being targeted have one thing in common - they have NO central bank such as our Federal Reserve.

Iraq was the first to go and now the rest are being systematically brought into the Borg under the guise of "democracy" and "freedom" and I'm sure "for the children" too.

The US dollar is already dead. While it still has any semblance of value, the demons running the chessboard plan to do what they can to solidify the hegemony they have become accustomed to regardless of the cost in human lives.

WW3 is around the corner. It may be a year but I think it will be sooner. The District of Criminals has spread itself as thinly as possible whilst attempting to maintain some semblance of control. They are traitors and they care NOTHING about the Republic. They only care about packing their own parachutes and finding a soft place to land once things get really ugly.

NO quarter will be given.
edit on 3-5-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There is also this to consider as well, the recent wikileaks release of claims by al queda of a "nuclear hellstorm" if OBL was killed or captured (very strange coincidental timing of that wikileaks release)

I was thinking about this, if not a strike on America and it is a strike on Europe my feeling is it would be Rome, major European capital and also the Vatican, can you imagine the reaction if the Vatican was hit? Also Italy has joined in the bombing of Libya, Gaddafi has even declared war on Italy

Add to that I remember seeing a carving done by some native American Indians (not sure if it was hopi or not) and it depicted the 3 wars of man, the first was a iron cross, the second was a swastika and the third was shaped like a bishops mitre, these were found back in the 1800's I will need to find it again so I can post a link about it

I do find this all very ominous

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bozzchem
You should take note that all of the countries being targeted have one thing in common - they have NO central bank such as our Federal Reserve.

Iraq was the first to go and now the rest are being systematically brought into the Borg under the guise of "democracy" and "freedom" and I'm sure "for the children" too.

The US dollar is already dead. While it still has any semblance of value, the demons running the chessboard plan to do what they can to solidify the hegemony they have become accustomed to regardless of the cost in human lives.

WW3 is around the corner. It may be a year but I think it will be sooner. The District of Criminals has spread itself as thinly as possible whilst attempting to maintain some semblance of control. They are traitors and they care NOTHING about the Republic. They only care about packing their own parachutes and finding a soft place to land once things get really ugly.

NO quarter will be given.
edit on 3-5-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

Well put. I'm afraid you're right.

What we are seeing unfold before us has taken the Global Elite DECADES to put into place.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
There is also this to consider as well, the recent wikileaks release of claims by al queda of a "nuclear hellstorm" if OBL was killed or captured (very strange coincidental timing of that wikileaks release)

I was thinking about this, if not a strike on America and it is a strike on Europe my feeling is it would be Rome, major European capital and also the Vatican, can you imagine the reaction if the Vatican was hit? Also Italy has joined in the bombing of Libya, Gaddafi has even declared war on Italy

Add to that I remember seeing a carving done by some native American Indians (not sure if it was hopi or not) and it depicted the 3 wars of man, the first was a iron cross, the second was a swastika and the third was shaped like a bishops mitre, these were found back in the 1800's I will need to find it again so I can post a link about it

I do find this all very ominous

Very interesting prophecy -- I want to read that. This is an important thread we need to keep this thread bumped up.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Smart move by iran with the u.s dollar dropping faster than a strippers g-string on the currency exchange markets. Nobody wants worthless paper.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theODC

this i true in a sense.
HOWEVER
we currently owe China a lot of money. If china helps this process of moving away from the dollar, they will weaken the value of the dollar EVEN more. This in turn, will make their investments in us less profitable due to an ever weakening value of the dollar. As of right now, washington has China since what we owe them is now worth less than what they gave us!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I guess this is why Ahmadinejad went missing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

When did I'madinnerjacket go missing I knew he was having some internal troubles with a cleric but i did not know he was missing.But i can tell you one thing there is something more foul amiss,is why i think they made the Sunday night show.

I guess there is more to this than the American people are being let on to.I wonder what it is

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by theODC

this i true in a sense.
HOWEVER
we currently owe China a lot of money. If china helps this process of moving away from the dollar, they will weaken the value of the dollar EVEN more. This in turn, will make their investments in us less profitable due to an ever weakening value of the dollar. As of right now, washington has China since what we owe them is now worth less than what they gave us!

True. And I'm wondering if those pushing the Amero into place are playing some kind of shell game with China.
Our debt is in US Dollars.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
IMO it's probably more about teh rapidly falling value ot the US$ than countries not being able to afford to use it - US$'s are cheaper now than for years.

So paying in US$'s isn't nearly as much of a problem as it might have been a few years ago.

It's the producer's who are no longer so keen to be paid in them because they are worth so much less - even though the price of oil keeps increasing in US$'s, translating those $$'s into local currency doesn't yield so much any more.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Wow this thread is a relief from all the BS floating around right now, thanks for the read. I wish I had more to add to the discussion but a few of you guys already hit the nail pretty good. India is a corrupted nation as well and by no means acting alone with Iran in this deal. This was allowed by the elites to happen. Just another move on the chessboard for them...it's definitely opening the door for an Iran invasion...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join