It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: World's First Ever Pegasus discovered and filmed in Botswana

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
lifeform11 - I already said that - what, did you post in the two seconds it took me to correct that? Geez.

And NerdGoddess - if you really are what you claim to be - your mom's a Pegasi! Sounds like some kind of silly italian sportscar anyway!!
edit on 5/3/2011 by Praetorius because: Star for both of yous, was wondering who all would bite on those

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
lifeform11 - I already said that - what, did you post in the two seconds it took me to correct that? Geez.

And NerdGoddess - if you really are what you claim to be - your mom's a Pegasi! Sounds like some kind of silly italian sportscar anyway!!
edit on 5/3/2011 by Praetorius because: Star for both of yous, was wondering who all would bite on those

well if you want to design the car, we can throw down on a dealership and make it. PEGASI!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Shameless Bump

2nd line

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

ok, ok. i apologise. i was not to know you was going to correct any mistakes, when i replied there was no correction, it was a small point anyway, and dos'nt really matter. please do not be offended, i never mean't to make you feel negative about anything, if i did i am sorry.
edit on 6-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

No worries, friend - playing. Sorry for the confusion, I was drinking the other night and it felt obvious to me so didn't think I'd need further clarity. You offered no offense (check out my edit note at bottom of that post:

Be of good cheer.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
The Pegasus was being transfered to the US when the ship was lost at sea and all video and evidence of the discovery was lost.

But take my word for it, I swear they found one.

The point of this post....

Don't believe anything until all evidence is brought forward.

-Kdial1

so are you done wasting server space and trolling for flags and stars by posting the obvious? Its not funny or educational nor does it provide any benefit to ATS or its readers.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i thought it was funny.
Oh wait i STILL think its funny. LOLZ!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I know what happen folks it got lost in the Bermuda triangle lol and is now in another time and universe

I guess we will never get to Pegasus flying through our skies ever again sob sob.

Oh yeah The unicorn was with Pegasus as well so oh well no more of them either now what I wounder

top topics

<< 1   >>

join