It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J'lem imam: Obama will soon hang

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Fair enough. Discounting other factors that might come into play, we could possibly come out on top.

I really do not want to have either me or mine involved with such a debacle, though, and I believe that none of us win in such a case. Paint me a hippy, but I believe we (humans) are all 'halves' of a whole and that our violence does as much damages to those inflicting it as it does to those it's inflicted upon, even if on different levels or planes.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Considering ballistic missiles can deliver a warhead within a 100-meter radius... a strategic nuclear exchange is exactly that - strategic.

The best Pakistan could hope for is to smuggle a few in and detonate them at ground level or inside of a private aircraft over a target. This is, typically, much less preferable to a symmetric detonation pattern of megaton-yield warheads at optimal altitudes.

Though it does depend upon the target.

In either case - both China and Pakistan are irrelevant as nuclear threats to the U.S. from a strategic warfare standpoint. This is why SDI and similar programs were cut following the fall of the USSR - a practical ballistic missile arsenal is simply not easy to field and maintain - the threat of strategic nuclear exchange is practically zero in today's world.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Does anyone else find it odd/ironic that the Imam who is calling us "western dogs" is wearing dress pants, a white dress shirt and and tie? Pretty "Western" outfit....he was probably sipping on a Coke while recording his Youtube video on his IPhone. LOL. He doesn't seem like much of a imam to me, it's not like he is preaching to a listening crowd, perhaps a Muslim member here could shed more light on this.
edit on 3-5-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I...CAN'T....HELP....IT.....

"Gooooooooooooo Dawgs! Sic 'Em! Wooof Wooof Wooof!

Sorry - UGA alumna here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join