It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J'lem imam: Obama will soon hang

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

www.ynetnews.com

An imam from the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem vowed to take revenge over "the western dogs" for killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in Pakistan on Sunday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I know many have expressed their concerns over WWIII scenarios and Pakistan occupation.

It's not about that really. Pakistan is linked with Palestine which is the real target for the Zionists. The new "Terrorist" organization will probably come out of Palestine - just wait and see.

www.ynetnews.com

edit on 3-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Not before "J'lem imam".. Trust me.

GO USA!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I say we take that guy out ASAP. IF anyone would've said that here in the US there would be people breaking down the doors of said person immediately.
Pakistan had to have known about UBL the whole entire time and to think we were giving a country that was harboring a terrorist billions of dollars a year while our own people suffer just pisses me off. I say we bomb the SH!T out of Pakistan. Period.
edit on 3-5-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This guy uses the phrase "western dogs" like it's a slur. Dogs are the universe's most perfect creation.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Someone might want to inform him that dog is urban slang for a friend lol.

What happened to Obama being a muslim manchurian candidate? guess we can throw that one out eh?
edit on 3-5-2011 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I think some pipeline is supposed to go through that area. Russia and China may be tired of the UN mandate deals, so the US would have to go it alone.

Seems like the US is reluctant to use this approach in Syria, Pakistan is a huge population.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
sigh a man of allah shouting for the death of another human being.

yep islam sure is a religion of peace.

had he said it here there would have been 100 dudes jumpin ontop of him and draggin him off in chains and spending the rest of his like in prsion.

all i can say is " who let the dogs out? " woof woof woof

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Yeah. First off, that's a stupid idea as pretty much every government in the world does pretty much everything without the knowledge of approval of their people. Enough innocents have died already. How happy would you be if the american people started getting punished real-time for the sins of our own government - or do you somehow think the government is blameless and pure?

Secondly, we've been messing around in their territory and killing their civilians with drone and likely missle strikes and other incursions for years now anyway. Not exactly like we haven't provoked them in the first place. If this is all true and they knew about it, I'd chock it up to blowback...of the mildest sort.

Third, Pakistan is a nuclear state. You really want to open up that can of worms and HOPE we take out their full nuclear capacity with the first strike?

Next - prepare to deal with the rest of the arab world (at least) that's already almost at the breaking point.

Please - add to rational discussion. Not insanity.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
is this the time when government officials smuggle the president into one of their bunkers?

could this ' speedrun ' of an osama drill only been an alibi for a much kept secret government coverup?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Pakistan is hardly what one would call a nuclear country.

They fall in the same league as China - irrelevant. In the hideously unlikely scenario that their full arsenal would reach their targets and properly detonate - we could keep on chugging. Katrina was a worse disaster than Pakistan could ever hope to cause to our country with its nuclear arsenal.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by kimish

Yeah. First off, that's a stupid idea as pretty much every government in the world does pretty much everything without the knowledge of approval of their people. Enough innocents have died already. How happy would you be if the american people started getting punished real-time for the sins of our own government - or do you somehow think the government is blameless and pure?

Secondly, we've been messing around in their territory and killing their civilians with drone and likely missle strikes and other incursions for years now anyway. Not exactly like we haven't provoked them in the first place. If this is all true and they knew about it, I'd chock it up to blowback...of the mildest sort.

Third, Pakistan is a nuclear state. You really want to open up that can of worms and HOPE we take out their full nuclear capacity with the first strike?

Next - prepare to deal with the rest of the arab world (at least) that's already almost at the breaking point.

Please - add to rational discussion. Not insanity.

I apologize, that was my emotions getting the best of me. Instead we should cut off all aid to Pakistan and use that money to take care of our people here. Better?

Mind you, they are training thousands of people to kill Christian infidels and have successfully done so. But that doesn't make casualties of war acceptable ie. killing innocents with drone strikes and missiles. I say you nip it in the bud before it has time to blossom. What say you?

The US has full capability render their nuclear capability useless within a 24hr period. Mind you the weapons we are using now in the "war" are outdated. Even the drones and missiles. That should at least give you an Idea of the US military capability. If we can fire a missile from over a mile away and have it land in a window and THAT tech is outdated from what we have.... It just makes you think.
edit on 3-5-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As I went out to the garden to pick up dog poo (in the rain) I reflected on this thread.

This guy refers his sympathizers as "lions" and to westerners as "dogs". It's cats versus dogs!

Cats are often intelligent and sometimes affectionate.

Dogs are often intelligent and often affectionate.

Dogs win.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I apologize, that was my emotions getting the best of me. Instead we should cut off all aid to Pakistan and use that money to take care of our people here. Better?

Absolutely! We shouldn't be giving foreign aid anyway. If we honestly had our financial house in order, with surpluses, after everyone here at home was taken care of, I'd be willing to toy with the idea. As is, we shoot ourselves in the foot as well as engender animosity on all sides, oddly.

And no worries. I understand the emotions but is well to remember the wise words of Master Yoda:

"Fear is the path to the dark side: fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Wise advice I once heard says if you're upset, avoid making decisions until you've slept on it. Sage words, better cool and collected than hot and distracted.

Mind you, they are training thousands of people to kill Christian infidels and have successfully done so. But that doesn't make casualties of war acceptable ie. killing innocents with drone strikes and missiles. I say you nip it in the bud before it has time to blossom. What say you?

Honestly, I think the whole foreign policy and global scene is so messed up at this point, with fault on all sides, it's hard to sort out. It's likely obviously that I'm a Ron Paul fan, so I definitely like letters of marque and reprisal (think 'bounty hunters') for those who HAVE done wrong to us on a non-national scale, and like quick decisive action once intelligence comes to light that attacks are imminent otherwise to act accordingly - a case like this, had we not made such a boondoggle of things around the world previously, I'd say to address by dealing with the government of Pakistan directly and then sending in the headhunters if they don't want to play game.

The US has full capability render their nuclear capability useless within a 24hr period. Mind you the weapons we are using now in the "war" are outdated. Even the drones and missiles. That should at least give you an Idea of the US military capability. If we can fire a missile from over a mile away and have it land in a window and THAT tech is outdated from what we have.... It just makes you think

I've always heard that black projects - which CAN be used in the field and likely are - are about 30 years ahead of what the public knows about. Still, I wouldn't want to gamble with everything that can go wrong when people with the button start freaking out. Could manage to get lucky against us, could accidentally take out an innocent civilian population elsewhere, end up with other issues...who knows?

I just wish everyone would always take the time to think everything through to see where blame likely falls, mitigating factors, and best ways to handle things coolly and effectively (yeah, I read the Wheel of Time and think Perrin's awesome, so what? The US is big and strong so should learn to be careful but precise!).

Be well, friend.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Perhaps, but still not anything I'd want to leave to chance. They *officially* have at least 80 warheads and even if we, as a nation, end up "winning" such an exchange - don't we actually end up as losers?

How many non-combatants, children killed? How long an effect? What about damage here at home or even those not involved?

And, nukes aside, I would hardly think China irrelevant - having trouble finding the articles on it now, but some weeks back it came out that the US had been war-gaming China conflict as well, and China would defeat us decisively just as a result of volume.

Throw nukes into the mix and that definitely gets messier, but I don't know if any of us would want to live in the world left after such a victory if we managed to win that one.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This guys clearly a fan of Mitt Romney

Obama will "hang" - Mitt Romney

And he's not afraid of being called a racist
edit on 3-5-2011 by BrianC because: I'm new! link didn't work

edit on 3-5-2011 by BrianC because: bad link

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D

www.ynetnews.com

An imam from the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem vowed to take revenge over "the western dogs" for killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in Pakistan on Sunday.

"the western dogs"

Am I the only one that thinks this is a line from a script? who the hell even uses that line? someone should call up hollywood and tell them they are losing they're touch.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Perhaps, but still not anything I'd want to leave to chance. They *officially* have at least 80 warheads and even if we, as a nation, end up "winning" such an exchange - don't we actually end up as losers?

The number of warheads is irrelevant as it is the number of delivery systems that matter.

www.fas.org...

The Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) estimates that Pakistan has built 24-48 HEU-based nuclear warheads, and Carnegie reports that they have produced 585-800 kg of HEU, enough for 30-55 weapons. Pakistan's nuclear warheads are based on an implosion design that uses a solid core of highly enriched uranium and requires an estimated 15-20 kg of material per warhead. According to Carnegie, Pakistan has also produced a small but unknown quantity of weapons grade plutonium, which is sufficient for an estimated 3-5 nuclear weapons.

Pakistani authorities claim that their nuclear weapons are not assembled. They maintain that the fissile cores are stored separately from the non-nuclear explosives packages, and that the warheads are stored separately from the delivery systems. In a 2001 report, the Defense Department contends that "Islamabad's nuclear weapons are probably stored in component form" and that "Pakistan probably could assemble the weapons fairly quickly." However, no one has been able to ascertain the validity of Pakistan's assurances about their nuclear weapons security.

www.cdi.org...&f/database/panukes.html

Development of the missile began in 1993 in cooperation with North Korea. The Ghauri is similar to the North Korean No Dong missile, although Pakistani President Pervez Musharaff insists that Pakistan develops all its missiles indigenously. The Ghauri was flight tested in April 1998 and traveled 1,100 km. Shortly thereafter, Pakistan announced its ability to equip the Ghauri with nuclear warheads.

Following an Indian test of its Agni missile in April 1999, Pakistan test fired a Ghauri-2 (Haft-6) missile. Although the missile traveled only 1,100 kilometers to hit its target, the limit was likely imposed by Pakistan's territorial boundaries. The Ghauri-2's range has been estimated at up to 2,300 kilometers. Because of their liquid-fuel and consequent long preparation time before a launch, the versions of the Ghauri may be vulnerable to Indian strikes. Additionally, a Ghauri-3 missile is under development. Pakistan reportedly envisions a range of approximately 3,000 kilometers for it.

That's their big-kahuna. The ballistic missiles fired from our nuclear submarines have a greater range.

They simply do not have the range to be a strategic nuclear threat to the U.S.

Their nuclear power is mainly poised to react to India.

China is in much the same boat:

www.fas.org...

They have a total of 20 missiles with reliable range to strike the US into its heartland and about 22-24 missiles with range to strike along parts of both the east and west coast (it's really kind of weird how ballistic range maps work out on the planet).

It wouldn't be pretty - but it wouldn't be devastating, either.

And, nukes aside, I would hardly think China irrelevant - having trouble finding the articles on it now, but some weeks back it came out that the US had been war-gaming China conflict as well, and China would defeat us decisively just as a result of volume.

This is certainly a highly dependent scenario. WESPAC could easily obliterate Chinese strategic resources and command structure. We'd lose a carrier - maybe two. China would have much of its industry shut down due to the strikes against power sub-stations, oil distribution/refinement, and critical manufacturing centers. The few naval and aerial assets that had time to respond would be dispatched, and nuclear weapons would probably never enter into the equation.

We could level the playing field in a hell of a hurry. Again - it wouldn't be pretty, but it could be done. It all depends upon the details if/when it happens.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
Pakistan is hardly what one would call a nuclear country.

They fall in the same league as China - irrelevant. In the hideously unlikely scenario that their full arsenal would reach their targets and properly detonate - we could keep on chugging. Katrina was a worse disaster than Pakistan could ever hope to cause to our country with its nuclear arsenal.

Yes but one strategically placed nuke is worth 50 thrown at random.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Woof Woof Woof! Hooooooowwwwllllll!!

Someone tell this guy Americans LOVE dogs. We accept them as family members, protect them, communicate with them, try to feed them well, play and excercise with them, comfort them and ask them to comfort us. They are steadfast companions, the most loyal and compassionate of friends. They will fight the good fight, even against long odds, to protect their family, expend their efforts to encourage us when we are weak or sad and place their highest trust in our loyalty to them.

If you want to call an American an animal, you could not honor us more than to make it DOG!

edit on 3-5-2011 by Fiberx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join