It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge is trying extra hard to make Pres. Obama look bad today...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Himal

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Its called DUE PROCESS, under the law, not KILL AT WILL, In a nutshell: If America wants to play the persona of Democracy, which everyone else needs to be just like us-get on board, would not killing a man without a trial be along the same lines as Hitler, Missoulini,Pol Pot,etc, and so forth!

i see nothing good coming out of this, but more executive power

- I hope you sent this memo to OBL before 9/11/2001.

Hey op, you do realize that this monster-OBL is long time family friends with the Bush's right. Which led OBL and his company to build all them beautiful military complexes in Saudi Arabia, so us marines could use in the first gulf war???

Also the day of 9/11 bush and OBL's brother where having drinks together, which led to only their family being able to leave the country. PLZ do not give me the monster in the closet-boogie man-or should we all go back to the cold war where their was a commie under every boulder

DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

edit on 3-5-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Himal

I think it's honorable of Drudge to think this Osama thing stinks in some way.

The smartest people think outside the box, and if they don't then they're not thinking that fast and their many steps behind, and when they do that they think like cattle, and those guys are programmed and way behind.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

We all wish you were smarter and less emotional.
Information is hard to come by so when it does 16 hours later Obama was convinced to act. IF YOU WERE SMARTER, you would be asking why Obama came forward. The secret helicopter crash is the sole reason. This was never supposed to become public knowledge.

If you hated Bush, you have to hate Obama, because he lied to you. ha ha

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve8511

If you were smarter you would understand there is ABSOLUTELY no difference from Bush-Obama,as the agenda has not changed one iota.
childish rebuttle
ya think

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I provided a DIRECT LINK to your full post. When I point out hypocrisy I try to be honest rather than sling mud as others. BTW, it's gist and we are reading on a screen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

I provided a DIRECT LINK to your full post. When I point out hypocrisy I try to be honest rather than sling mud as others. BTW, it's gist and we are reading on a screen.

For starters, jist(alternative spelling of, gist), thanks for your time in worrying about a lil bitty thing like that. As for original post, the U.S. does need an intelligence Agency as your stated opinion of my post,BUT an agency that is held accountable to the American people.Instead of handing down your safety centered fence line Ad Hominems, and your Red Herring attacks, how about defining your position a bit, and stop throwing rocks as it's easy to attack anyone,when you have not a clear definitive ideology, now is it not

Or is that the nature of your game

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Fair enough.......

Drudge is trying extra hard to make Pres. Obama look bad today.

I agee.

The extreme right wing smear machine is in high gear attempting to overshadow the insurmountable obstacle of President Obama's recent success to FINALLY get OBL and silence the "side show Carnival barkers" by releasing BC.

As for CIA, nothing but kudos. I trust they wake up each morning and put on two socks and a pair of shoes, love their family and love America. Nothing but praise for their efforts to keep us safe with actionable intelligence. All corageous patriotic heroes in my book.

I don't feel i should know everything. I just want to know what time it is, not how a watch is made. That is the jist of my position on this screen.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Fair enough.......

Drudge is trying extra hard to make Pres. Obama look bad today.

I agee.

The extreme right wing smear machine is in high gear attempting to overshadow the insurmountable obstacle of President Obama's recent success to FINALLY get OBL and silence the "side show Carnival barkers" by releasing BC.

As for CIA, nothing but kudos. I trust they wake up each morning and put on two socks and a pair of shoes, love their family and love America. Nothing but praise for their efforts to keep us safe with actionable intelligence. All corageous patriotic heroes in my book.

I don't feel i should know everything. I just want to know what time it is, not how a watch is made. That is the jist of my position on this screen.

Fair enough ditto, to agree to disagree....

Formerly,the constitution is and has been eroded by National Security in which the CIA-Director is first in line to give the President a thumbs-up,thumbs-down-Bush-Patriot Act-events of 9/11.

Currently,the constitution is nearly null and void, with Obama continuing Gitmo,and keeping individuals Incarcerated with out Habeas corpus, then onto the next level, of blatantly killing an individual without due process of the law.

In a Nutshell:What has the war on terror become? Seems to me that it has stripped a once great nation of it's constitutioal rights, and given a persona of safety, which i might add is looking a bit closer to the George Orwell's 1984 book.

Thus, my response to the op, that not every mainstream news agency is onboard with the rhetoric

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I acquiesce and stand down in spirit of civility. Maybe there is hope for us after all.

Until next time, agree to disagree. An admirable option.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

All Drudge does is attack the president and try to make him look bad any way he can. Thats not really new.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join