It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burial at Sea / Lack of Evidence / MSM Story DEBUNKED

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mallik
That is not a fake.

how can you be so sure it's genuine though? Personally I want to see the death video. I know that's morbid but we need more proof. Say I put out a bounty on someone. A bounty hunter said he caught my man then disposed of the body somewhere that I cannot possibly get to. Then he shows me a dodgy picture like that and tells me to take his word on it. I would in all honesty tell that man to do one.

If that was me and I had spent 10 years hunting one of my worst ever enemies I wouldn't play nice. I would put him in gibbets and parade him around each city so people could see for themselves he's been neutralised.
edit on 3-5-2011 by MrHappyman989 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by Mallik
Don't ask me why it's wrong. That is the real Bin Laden.

So, don't ask you any questions about it, just accept that it's the truth, because Malik says so?

No, thanks.

No make up your own mind. I don't really care. To me it looks legit. If it's faked it's the best and most boring fake ever.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Regardless of all the inconsistencies...

When does the military kill and not detain a vital intelligence mark, let alone THE MOST VITAL INTELLIGENCE ASSET IN THE WORLD.

Why would Obama issue that "kill order."

To me, that's the most damning part.

"Dead men tell no tales."
edit on 3-5-2011 by DeadFlagBlues because: Good thing the color option is available and doesn't work. Awesome.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
When does the military kill and not detain a vital intelligence mark, let alone THE MOST VITAL INTELLIGENCE ASSET IN THE WORLD.

I'm not sure OBL would have been a great intelligence resource at this time.
He's kinda pissed. There is NO WAY he would give us anything.

Why would Obama issue that "kill order."

Because he said he would.

"Dead men tell no tales."

Neither do pissed-off terrorists.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

News to me.

We can start in on the ethics behind killing somebody without designating their involvement for the crime we're signing a "kill order" for, if you want, as well.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mallik

That is the same as the fake one, only touched up. white on the beard fake, eyes and mouth the same as the other fake image, This is fake.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join