It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden death photo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's very fake, this one has also been making the rounds on the image chan boards, along with how it was made (including the original OBL photos this fake was based on).

I wouldn't bother with all these photos flooding the internet purportedly showing dead Osama, unless it comes from an official source (like a .gov site) then just assume they are all fake. Too many kids with too much time on their hands with pirated copies of Photoshop.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My apologies, then. I misread your post
2nd

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There are some issues with the distribution with the colors and unblemished facial features in this picture. It looks pretty fake to me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I agree. Going further, I don't know if I will believe the "official" photos when they are released. My only real interest in this matter is if this is a very clever strategy at a pretty convenient time.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
one thing i dont get while i do believe osama been dead some say he died long ago from kidney or lung failure while people like Benazir Bhutto who got assasinated said he got assassinated long ago. what i'm thinking is that they're trying to spread disinfo about osama. what do you guys think of this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join