It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Million Dollar Pakistani Compound.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
As we can see here, it was built in post-2004 and only roughly 7 years old...
However it looks as if it were 50+ years old. I'm not sure how you can advance aging to such an extent?...

Was it made to look run down to avoid large attention in such a poor area?...

I'm sure there is something I'm missing or haven't heard in the MSM...

Thanks

edit on 3-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't really think it looks that run down. Many new buildings in that part of the world look like that. They just don't have the same kind of pride in buildings or money us homowners in the west have. Great research you did to find that old pic of the land. The whole story stinks, even the people who lived next door are not going for the official story.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, it wasn't built for beauty, it was built as a hideout, so I'm not expecting it to be aesthetically appealing.

The perimeter did catch my eye....am I the only one that sees the outline of compound resembles the outline of Israel?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
you would have thought that the mansion would have been built with escape routes.

That place just went up in value

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
you would have thought that the mansion would have been built with escape routes.

That place just went up in value

Maybe it does......

Just because he couldn't make it down the 3 floor, into the basement and into the "escape route" doesn't mean it doesn't exist......

Pretty hard to do that with Navy Seals shooting you in the face.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Odd.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Here's what they're saying about this:

Bin Laden's Compound 'Built for Deception,' Potential Attack

Usama bin Laden's Pakistan compound was "built for deception," with barricades and a false wall apparently intended to confuse and stall intruders, a senior U.S. official told Fox News.

The official said the compound was constructed in anticipation of a "potential assault." Every floor had barricades and what looked like the main door of the complex had a brick wall behind it.

Also, reported on SkyNews early on, right after the announcement Sunday night, that per a trusted source, this compound was built in 2005 for $1.5M (an unheard of amount for a home in that area) by unknowns, although the source also claimed that some government officials knew who had built it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Somebody had to know the deal, I mean if our intelligence was able to find him I do not believe that no one in the government or the area (mostly active or retired military personnel) knew nothing about who owned it, or what it was.

I remember when I was a kid, we lived in an upper middle class area, and this huge home went up much larger than the others. All the neighbors were talking, people were coming from all over town to see this enormous home and find out who was building it, what they did for a living, etc. Before the family moved in the coffee ladies knew more about that family than the family knew about themselves lol. I don't believe for a second no one in the area knew what was going on.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Interesting. I'm not saying it's any more than coincidence but it is a remarkable coincidence, particularly for a building that clearly had a lot of planning go into it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Exactly. Half a mile from their equivalent of our West Point Academy. And have you seen this? If true, wow.

Robert Gates and David Petraeus were in Abbottabad last year, within walking distance of Bin Laden!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I started a thread about the compound yesterday where I asked some questions regarding it's building and location and to my surprise it was deleted by a mod with no reason given .

Hope the same doesn't happen here

PS would still like to know why mine was tossed

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I did see that.....huh. You know, honestly, I've been becoming a lot more of a skeptic that when I first joined ats, and have ats to thank/blame for that
but this whole situation is just too much. My non conspiracy minded, msm eating friends are the ones questioning how this whole situation is unfolding. I think a good majority of it is msm commentators trying to fill in the blanks on their own and increasing the amount of misinformation that is being spread around.

But then there are actual pieces, like the one you cited, and now with them not releasing the photos that really are just random. We have consistently demonstrated some sort of proof, be it photo or video, to confirm for the masses that these events have in fact occurred, and occurred as described. At a point in history, where the vast majority of people are highly skeptical of the government openly, it is very strange to me that they are essentially feeding the "crazy" conspiracy theories that they claim they are trying to avoid and discredit.

top topics

join