It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S. Korea Receives Terrorist Threat After Osama Death News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It didn't take too long for this to happen did it?

I believe this is only the beginning in a long list of threats that will keep the World jumping at everything and anything...

According to sources, these threats are made in retaliation to recent events.

Police have enhanced security and patrol around the embassies, citing a possibility of terrorist attacks in relation to the death of Osama bin Laden.

What I noticed is this:

South Korean police said, the message mentioned in the 9 countries of Bahrain and Syria did not have embassies in Korea, it may not be pre-planned terrorist attack. South Korean police plan, the police started investigations in Canada, will be given to cooperation.

Canada? Is this what the plan was all along? Build evidence that Canada is terrorist breeding ground in order to justify the border build up and the slow annexation of Canada? I don't know but nothing surprises me these days.

world.kbs.co.kr...

Police are searching the office buildings of Samsung Group and Arab countries’ embassies in Seoul after Samsung received an e-mail threatening to blow up the buildings.

www.allvoices.com...

South Korea’s Samsung, the police received the report, from at 7:35 on the 3rd began to Seocho-dong in the first building to send commandos Samsung Electronics, the SCS and other staff of about 50 guard in the underground car park and other major venues explosive detection work.

www.liquida.com...

Apparently shortly after news that Bin Laden had been killed surfaced, Samsung electronics received a bomb threat.

edit on 3-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
And again, the mention of Canada...

Samsung receives bomb threat:

Korea-based electronic giant Samsung's local subsidiary in Canada received an email threatening to blow up the company's head office and nine foreign embassies in Seoul.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

According to media reports, quoting Korea's National Police Agency, the email warned of bomb attacks this week on Samsung Electronics' headquarters as well as the embassies of Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Bahrain, Jordan, Syria and Egypt.

new topics

join