It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social network sites for the Revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
With so many people becoming awake to the' NWO' and all its crimes against the people, is there any sites on the like of facebook for everyone to connect to? like one main hub for everyone.

I mean its all well and good people becoming awake by reading theses forums and openly admiting on wanting the revolution to happen but dont have some where they can find infromations on demo's?

I not wanting anyone to think that im stirring the revolution pot up but it has been proven time and time again with social network sites to start mini revolutions in minor issues in every day life.

4chan finding the woman who stuck a cat in the bin or the numerious ones where someone saying they are having a house party to 20 friends on facebook and thousands show up. Another one is the 'flash dance' mobs finally the likes of facebook and g20 protests.

Like im thinking there needs to be a huge site for people to get connected and form the leadership of the revolution.

When i mean leadership of the revolution, i mean the few key people that on a moments Q can aid the process,

Not to go into detail on how i would go about staging a revolution and this is just theorising and completly obsurd and in no way indorse it. Anonymous staging attacks on the military and local law enfourcement communications, 4chan has a revolution video playing on the channels with no content, Same with all the other sites on the internet that have been reporting or discuss conspircy theories. The face book group page would have locations where people should rally same with the other social network sites that have a publicy follow format.

Of course thats just a rant of a 'madman' that.

TL;DR. Is there any social network sites for the revolution?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Have a nice trip in a black mariah once you do ... Remember to post your farewell to family and friends first.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by michaelmcclen

That is called infiltration and a salap down waiting to happen.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Not likely. If there were such a place it would be bombarded by planted informants, instigators, social engineers, and disinformants, not to mention everyone on the site would have their doors busted in and be taken to an undisclosed location with no charges or rights, only imprisonment.
P.S.
If your friend list facebook is anything like my friend list, you can count the awake people on one hand. We are the minority of the minority of the minority.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
lmao, like a site where you could just be like "RUSH THE WHITE HOUSE" and everyone does? LOL

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I would like to add if such a site existed, it would not be under the people's control. It would be used an an asset by the powers that be.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

Jesus Christ, where to start...

How about I read what Julian Assange, editor-in-chief of Wikileaks, said about Facebook in an interview with Russia Today:

rt.com...

Facebook in particular is the most appalling spying machine that has ever been invented. Here we have the world’s most comprehensive database about people, their relationships, their names, their addresses, their locations and the communications with each other, their relatives, all sitting within the United States, all accessible to US intelligence. Facebook, Google, Yahoo – all these major US organizations have built-in interfaces for US intelligence. It’s not a matter of serving a subpoena. They have an interface that they have developed for US intelligence to use.

So if you actually HAVE a Facebook, then I suggest you kill yourself. You're pretty much screwed. Seriously, WHY would you use Facebook? I mean, jeez guys. It's a corporate product/service that already has a history of selling personal information to advertisers. And ever since the US government commented that Facebook is a "democratizing medium", then it effectively rid the platform of any neutrality, making it nothing more than a puppet of the US government and "the West".

And as if Above Top Secret is any better. Anything you or I write could be deliberately deleted if it "Violates the terms of service agreement". Freedom of Speech my ass. I bet any personal information you enter here is automatically sent into an FBI server designated to record information of conspiracy nuts and other lesser threats (because I know for a fact that despite how much people here talk about "waking people up" and "fighting the NWO", the majority do nothing but that: talk. Lazy bums).

Sorry, I tend to rant a bit.

Now, clearly, you have an interest in Anonymous and their organization capabilities despite the fact that they're a heavily decentralized group which can only be roughly described as a loose organization of activists, skript kiddies, hackers, IT professionals, bored teenagers, etc who operate in a 24/7 Athenian democracy, with no leaders, no clear mondus operandi, etc.

In other words, an effective, leaderless resistance. Quite.

As to how they organize, it's simple: they use various online sites and tools that are relatively unknown and grant users anonymity in some way or form (And being Anonymous, I assume they are behind internet proxies at all times)

Here is a list of some of these sites and tools. I give them to you in faith that you will actually use them for good, and not stupidity. I do for my group. Remember, use them wisely:

IRC - an easy-to-use method of realtime communication. Download a free IRC client (avoid non-open source software please) and join irc.freenode.net or another server of your choice. Type /join #(name of room you'd like) to join and create a new room. Invite participants and prospective participants. This is Anonymous' basic mode of communication and organization.

Free Mind: Free-to-use mapping software useful for organizing information of all sorts, visualizing relationships, etc. Go to: freemind.sourceforge.net...

brief.ly: An excellent way to aggregate links in a readable form, if I may say so myself.  It makes a good landing page for coordination of operations or operational briefings and the like.

tinychat.com...: Semi-anonymous video chat. Excellent for ad-hoc meetings.  

www.chatterous.com...: Disposable web based IRC like chat rooms

www.chatzy.com...: Disposable web based IRC like chat rooms

jotonce.com...: password protected quick message passing

www.graffitly.com...: anonymous message passing system

pen.io...: Text based web page hosting; excellent for publishing documents

letscrate.com...: Drag & Drop file sharing

chi.mp...: Personal information aggregator. Good for harvesting and sorting through information of your choice.

www.thiss.is...:  allows you to create a site to argue anything, useful for testing ideas

www.icerocket.com...: social networking search engine

secure...: encrypted pastebin

www.cowurl.com...: Personalized URL redirection good for creating faux domains for projects or acting as a project entry point.

paper.li...: You can use it to create a "newspaper" from public social networking sources. Good for monitoring activity. (no comment)

www.fakenamegenerator.com...: Generate shallow cover identities. These are not good for long term operations, and will NOT provide deep cover. Still, it's always is good to have a few fake identities and fake Facebook profiles.

Well, there you go. If you're pretty 'effing serious and want to conduct SERIOUS BUSINESS (things that might easily get you arrested), then nothing I suggest on the normal Internet will help you.

No, for that, your only option is to go to Deep Web, and take your chances there. Because that's where all the serious # goes down, including: drug trading, far-right & far-left political groups, paedophile rings, intelligence agency operations, secret societies, whistleblowers, terrorist online gathering & planning, and even cults (you would not believe how many there are, especially in rural Russia).

Well, that's all I can give you for now. Best of luck.

You'll need it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Wow. I would have thought more people would have been interested in all those tools.

Guess no one is serious about fighting the NWO after all. Quelle suprise.

top topics

join