It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Flood: A New Madrid false flag for Full Spectrum Dominance?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well this seems more and more likely with the following link that the map I found a while back and thats relatively popular on google for 2012 Map might be fairly accurate, who knows but I found it seriously very strange how close in alignment some of the floods are compared to the map. So below please find two sources, an Ireport CNN report with a map of flood points in the USA and the 2012 prediction map. Not sure if this map is based on Edgar Cayce, if it is I guess we'll see. Though if I remember correctly Cayce said first will go Georgia/Carolina then will go New York, but all that happens only after Japan goes into the sea or something or other,

www.phibetaiota.net...

ireport.cnn.com...-605384

(PS: if anyone knows how to search the ARE database for ALL readings please let me know I have a membership but I want to read all the readings he made in order start to finish lol).

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Honestly, I dont think this is the type of "false flag" they want. Every single major natural gas pipeline in the country runs right through the New Madrid fault region, and they would all be busted to hell if this happened. If you want to prescribe to the forced depopulation theory, it seems like TPTB would need to keep enough vital infrastructure intact to conduct these operations, and not "bite off more than they can chew" so to speak. The entire economy of the country freezing indefinitely(I have no idea how long it would take to rebuild the gas pipelines, let alone restore the vital bridges and dams used for shipping) but given the gravity of a real 8.0 event, I can see why the Government would want to take some major precautionary measures. Especially since it will probably happen with or without them secret weapon that supposedly triggers them.

<< 1   >>

join