It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Flood: A New Madrid false flag for Full Spectrum Dominance?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Project Flood: A New Madrid false flag for Full Spectrum Dominance?

www.examiner.com

The "Pentagon ordered 20,000 combat troops deployed inside the country by 2011

the "Pentagon ordered 20,000 combat troops deployed inside the country by 2011," Lendman writes, adding that the Bush administration had "funded FEMA with hundreds of millions of dollars to retrofit former military bases and construct other facilities as detention camps.

"Currently, over 800 are in every state, ready if ordered, with enough capacity for many tens of thousands of internees... They're concentrat
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

"They're concentration camps for dissidents or others targeted by order of the president or others he directs... National Guard forces will be employed, and local police have been militarized to work cooperatively with the Pentagon to achieve police state enforcement on the pretext of 'respond(ing) to a nuclear terrorist attack or other domestic catastrophe.'"

How much truth do you think there is to this scary story?
Looks like a huge project and in line with the Fusion Centers.

Harper just won majority in Canada so perhaps a North American union is coming about.

If you read the entire article it seems like alot that is happening today is just a test, kind of like the riot police testing new toys with the Wisconsin students in the block party.

I'm sure many "feel" like something weird is happening right now and something will come about very shortly.

Thoughts?

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

FEMA has 50,000 trainees on site in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, fulfilling a planned "training" with military and others officials. www.examiner.com...

Uh oh...We all know it's becoming more and more common for the real thing to happen during these "training" exercises.

EDIT: Here's a link to a more credible source for nay-sayers.
Gov't Security News

edit on 3-5-2011 by ancientmustytext because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
They'll never take me alive, that much I can promise.

Had no idea there are over 800 in every state thats a ridiculous amount of tax payers money being spent on our own imprisonment...SMH

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
How credible is the author and the web source?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
How credible is the author and the web source?

Who's really credible anymore these days?

Credibility is pure opinion, IMO.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I linked in my above post a more credible source than the Examiner but here it is from the horse's mouth.
Ready.gov

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
They are waiting for all of you to start an uprising. This is what I believe these areas are for. Everyone talks of revolt or power change. It will not happen friends. We live in a society of control freaks.

Go to your rally. Loot and riot in the streets. This is not Libya or Egypt. TPTB have a surprise for those of you here in the states. Just try it. I bet that it does not turn out the way everyone plans. They are ready and waiting for an uprising.

We live in a prison and the walls are getting smaller and smaller. I will not take part of any uprising because of the items in your article op. When TPTB take the gloves off, it will not be pretty. I would rather keep quiet and figure out another way to make it diffecult for TPTB. Just my two cents.

S&F

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I do find it alittle fishy. Ive seen the "navy" maps of what the US wud look like if the NMFZ cracked open and got flooded. I thought to myself- ...self, how is the entire USA going to be cut in half by the deluge of water. And now a few weeks before the NLE they blow the levee's in the area. hmmmm...... me thinx somthing is up. I can tell ya one thing though, Im gettin the hell outta houston for that week and heading up to my cabin in the west texas hill country. Not cuz im scared, cuz im prepared.
oh btw for some reason, May 21st keeps popping in my head, dunno. just a thought.
~good day gents~

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
They are waiting for all of you to start an uprising. This is what I believe these areas are for. Everyone talks of revolt or power change. It will not happen friends. We live in a society of control freaks. S&F

I agree, but, they are doing more than waiting for an uprising......they are instigating one......giving us every reason to revolt, and then daring us to move....then.....the ultimate check mate.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

More truth to all of this than I care to think about, honestly. Government has been making lots of preparations for a long time along lines of operational plans, and when economic collapse really kicked off in '08, military actively started wargaming civil unrest and domestic operations for the US.

Do some research into REX-84 and operations Cable Splicer and Garden Plot. Unpleasant stuff *possibly* on the horizon and I dare to say those in power are likely much better prepared than the rest of us.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dysfunkshun23

Yes sir! Poke the bear with a stick long enough, and the bear might bite you.

Good thing you've been getting your bear billy-club and bear cage ready for quite some time!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
They'll never take me alive, that much I can promise.

Had no idea there are over 800 in every state thats a ridiculous amount of tax payers money being spent on our own imprisonment...SMH

I've been watching these camps since bushes first term and I think that the 800 is nation wide and every state has them. I think it was simply worded incorrectly and that is what caused the confusion.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dysfunkshun23

Originally posted by liejunkie01
They are waiting for all of you to start an uprising. This is what I believe these areas are for. Everyone talks of revolt or power change. It will not happen friends. We live in a society of control freaks. S&F

I agree, but, they are doing more than waiting for an uprising......they are instigating one......giving us every reason to revolt, and then daring us to move....then.....the ultimate check mate.

I kind of agree with you. What we have to do is "be cool." Do not let this kind of thing bother us to a point of violence against them. Let them burry themselves deeper and deeper. One thing we have learned in AFG is that there are other ways and means to wage a war. Patience is key. Look at all of the gangs and lawbreakers here in the states. They do not follow the rules and they are "free".

I am not trying to hint at violence, I believe the tides will change for some unforseen reason. What I do not know.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I lived in Indiana for 3 years before recently moving back to Texas, and Im sure all of you guys who have heard of the camps, know of the Beech Grove facility, right? Well, upon hearing of it, my roomate and I went to go check it out ourselves and we were shocked at what we saw! The most imedeate thing you notice is the 20ft high wall on two sides of the complex and all other sides are surrounded by multiple layers of razor wire, POINTING INWARDS!! So....if this place is actually only an AMTRAC repair facility then why have layers of prison style razor wire. What are they trying to keep in? I mean the only things that are there are employee's and trains. So do the trains come to life at night and they are just trying to keep them on track? haha..... sorry.... But for real, appon passing by it a 2nd time in the same night we noticed we were being followed. And yes, im sure he was following us, we made very radical turns, if a cop saw the way I was driving, he wud have pulled me over for reckless driving. So, what im sayin is there really is somthing up with these facilities, do some research and find out.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Blowing up levee's in the middle of the night, and not a word on National News there is even a flood, The entire South is on edge. ATF part of an Earthquake Drill?? There go everyones fire arms. They never had any Hurricane drills. Then last night HAARP spikes just like it did on March 11. This is way to strange.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Any chance you can share some photos of these prison looking arenas?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Any chance you can share some photos of these prison looking arenas?

www.apfn.org...

SUBJECT: Executive Orders( www.greatdreams.com... )

APPLICABLE EXECUTIVE ORDERS

The following =Executive Orders=, now recorded in the Federal Register, and therefore accepted by Congress as the law of the land, can be put into effect at any time an emergency is declared:

10995--All communications media seized by the Federal Government.

10997--Seizure of all electrical power, fuels, including gasoline and minerals.

10998--Seizure of all food resources, farms and farm equipment.

10999--Seizure of all kinds of transportation, including your personal car, and control of all highways and seaports.

11000--Seizure of all civilians for work under Federal supervision.

11001--Federal takeover of all health, education and welfare.

11002--Postmaster General empowered to register every man, woman and child in the U.S.A.

11003--Seizure of all aircraft and airports by the Federal Government.

11004--Housing and Finance authority may shift population from one locality to another. Complete integration.

11005--Seizure of railroads, inland waterways, and storage facilities.

11051--The Director of the Office of Emergency Planning authorized to put Executive Orders into effect in "times of increased international tension or financial crisis". He is also to perform such additional functions as the President may direct.

Camp locations:
www.rense.com...

Another ATS Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-5-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientmustytext

FEMA has 50,000 trainees on site in the New Madrid Seismic Zone, fulfilling a planned "training" with military and others officials. www.examiner.com...

Uh oh...We all know it's becoming more and more common for the real thing to happen during these "training" exercises.

EDIT: Here's a link to a more credible source for nay-sayers.
Gov't Security News

edit on 3-5-2011 by ancientmustytext because: (no reason given)

If the Big One on the New madrid were to occur during massive flooding on the Mississippi, during a training exercise, with thousaands of troops for backup all present ALL coinciding at the same time.... Wow that would be such an over-the-top coincidence...

For the people living at ground zero, would that be Lucky or some super duper Out-of-this-World plan??
800 detention facilities in every state? Maybe if you count all the County jails and safe houses. for the average gang members or petty drug dealers.
I live on the new madrid fault zone and in the Mississippi valley. People living in a flood plain Know they are living in a flood plain. They are reminded of this Every spring when the river floods every year.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

They are waiting for all of you to start an uprising. This is what I believe these areas are for. Everyone talks of revolt or power change. It will not happen friends. We live in a society of control freaks. Go to your rally. Loot and riot in the streets. This is not Libya or Egypt. TPTB have a surprise for those of you here in the states. Just try it. I bet that it does not turn out the way everyone plans. They are ready and waiting for an uprising. We live in a prison and the walls are getting smaller and smaller. I will not take part of any uprising because of the items in your article op. When TPTB take the gloves off, it will not be pretty. I would rather keep quiet and figure out another way to make it diffecult for TPTB. Just my two cents.

This comment has me laughing hysterically....simply because you must not be American. If you are..you have failed to realize...Americans are WELL armed! I cant see the American people just being led off to those concentration camps...like the Nazis did, to the Jews. It AIN'T gonna be that easy! Oh, and let's not talk about military vets!

And you're right...it isnt Libya or Egypt....Americans have guns and bullets; and won't be throwing rocks! I think it's best for TPTB, to continue doing what they're doing; dumbing them down. TPTB DON'T want to wake the sleeping giant!

As for me, i'll join the uprising...when it comes knocking on my door. I'm not going 'there' (where ever 'there' may be), looking for trouble. That's for sure!

edit on 14-5-2011 by nuttin4U because: didnt delete 2 words at the end of my comment

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join