It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason OBL was "killed". More possible U.S. occupation in foreign countries.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

If you have already reached the conclusion that the audio tapes are all fakes, then I cannot possibly show you anything to convince you. Thus, I will not waste my time.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think Pakistan is too reliant on US aid to warrant an invasion.The US could probably cause more damage through economical manipulation.Would the U.S.risk total war with the s.c.o. over Bin Ladin?I doubt it very seriously when you could cut billions in aid and covertly launch a propaganda wave that would topple an already weak Pakistani government and economy.Notice the numbers in this chart are rounded to the nearest millionth. www.fas.org...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thatonedude

I agree with you, but I'm playing conspiracy theorist on this subject too.
I don't often jump on that ride. haha.

That said:
Would it not present an opportunity for the United States to say "Hey, we have a bit of evidence that some Pakistan officials were assisting the taliban as well. We'll keep some troops here, for "security" reasons, protecting both Pakistan AND the world from rogue terrorists that think they can STILL hide here". ?

And again, it could just be to have multiple avenues open, for whatever purposes that they wanted. haha.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Demoncreeper because: Follow the yellow brick road

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by Judge_Holden

I would love to see a video with the real Osama where he braggs. None exists. The audio tapes are fakes. Do you really think the hero of radical Islam would be afraid to be videotapped?

Faked?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by Judge_Holden

I would love to see a video with the real Osama where he braggs. None exists. The audio tapes are fakes. Do you really think the hero of radical Islam would be afraid to be videotapped?

I find it funny that with all his money he still has a grainy VHS camera where you can barley make him out and cassette tapes. Come on Bin Laden get with the program man.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I find it funny that with all his money he still has a grainy VHS camera where you can barley make him out and cassette tapes. Come on Bin Laden get with the program man.

Haha, I know, right?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I can agree that he is a total slimeball douchebag, but I cannot agree that the his death by American hands is bull. Reason? I have no more evidence to suggest otherwise than you do. Everything I have read, researched, and watched leads me to believe the White House story.

You can be perfectly happy to disagree.

Well, I'll give you this... this is IT! I mean, the last time they'll be able to pull this card.

And, for the record, we're not even 72 hours in, and the stories are coming back all jacked up, not jiving (per MSNBC, right now) - all the narratives are coming in different: different things happened, different people did stuff, different numbers of people did stuff, they did stuff in different orders, and had different effects.

This is faker than fake, I'm telling you.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: This is so obviously a Psyop, it's insulting to conspiracies, in general.

edit on 5/3/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Well, I'll give you this... this is IT! I mean, the last time they'll be able to pull this card.

And, for the record, we're not even 72 hours in, and the stories are coming back all jacked up, not jiving (per MSNBC, right now) - all the narratives are coming in different: different things happened, different people did stuff, different numbers of people did stuff, they did stuff in different orders, and had different effects.

This is faker than fake, I'm telling you.

I said it before, and I'll say it again: This is so obviously a Psyop, it's insulting to conspiracies, in general.

edit on 5/3/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

But wait....

Is it the last time??? hahaha. After elections are over, and Obama gets re elected for eliminating terrorism..(haha)...then someone will catch bin laden on camera. They'll have "killed" the "look alike".

Back to the war.

$$$.

End sarcasm and conspiracy mode.

I so agree with you on the insult to conspiracies in general.

Everyone I talk to, even NON conspiracy theory believer's think there is something fishy going on.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think one thing most Americans suffer from is a singular perspective.

American drones and sometimes assault teams violate Pakistani sovereignty all the time, killing innocent civilians routinely in the process.

Don't allow America to do that, and don't play ball, you are invaded.

Likewise elements of the Taliban and El Queda are invading Pakistan all the time, they too have been known to kill Pakistani Civilians that get in their way, and there are lots of conservative and even radical Islamic elements inside Pakistan that sympathize with the Taliban and El Queda especially and more so because of our own violent incurssions into Pakistan.

Pakistan is between a rock and a hard place, damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Come down too hard on fundamentalists and radicals and there heroes and leaders and you can end up with civil war or revolution.

Don't try to appease the US and you could end up with full scale invasion.

Imagine if some other nation with superior technology told us we had to get rid of all our Evangelical Christians.

It would be political suicide for any US leader who tried, so it's real easy to say get tough Pakistan when you are living in Iowa, it's not so easy being tough when you are in Pakistan.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Maybe they need a base in pakistan
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/607bd79f7d34.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 3-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Here's another map. Oil, water, gas pipelines to booming Asia. He who controls those control the world, or what's left of it after China and India grow even more powerful.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8f5d3ef83d3.png[/atsimg]

Very good guys. Could this be a good example of the saying.

Oh come on, you want me to draw you a picture?

I'm not sure about India being a target though.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Very well said, my friend. I cannot add or dispute a word. ha.
Thanks for joining in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join