It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason OBL was "killed". More possible U.S. occupation in foreign countries.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
While I truly believe that there is something fishy with the timing and all that jazz of the OSAMA "killing"...I'm just not sure what.

Here is an article that quickly faded from the main page, that I thought would be good enough for the conspiracy pipe smokers.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

It basically accuses Pakistan in double dipping their relations. Supporting the U.S.'s stand on terrorism while being accused of potentially supporting bin laden and his cohorts.

Kind of like a portent to an avenue they COULD take to occupy more and more foreign nations, IF that was INDEED the type of game the U.S. is playing.

From a propaganda stand point, the death announcement of bin laden is a simple yet powerful tool. Imagine if Hitler had had the internet.

While I don't believe that it is, this is just my thoughts on another conspiracy idea in the sea of them. With no real "truth" known.

All that I truly hope is that people can finally stop dying from all this greed and propaganda.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Demoncreeper because: Reason

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
And, there it is... Let's tug at America's heart strings and remember the 15 brave souls from Engine 54 of the NYFD that lost their lives on that fateful day back in 2001.

*sniff*

Perpetrated by that creep, Bin Laden [wink]
*grrrr*

But, We GOT 'im!!!

Hooray! (sings: "God Bless America...")

Get ready folks. Somethin's comin' - if nothing else, a quick little pump-n-dump (generated by a dead-cat bounce from all this bull# bin laden hysteria), one last time before the dollar/US economy *really* come crashing down - how would you even collect if you short, all the way down?

This is so obviously a psyop, it's insulting by even conspiracy standards. Yet, still... many people are too blinded / easily fooled to see. Notice I said many, not 'most' - I think people may be finally catching on...?

edit on 5/3/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Why would the US want to invade Pakistan? I mean we could always subcontract it out to say India.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

And, now that China is going surpass the U.S.' economy by 2014, they can outsource all of our old jobs back to us - sweet, the US economy is on it's way to a recovery!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oh God, I hope not.
Please no, not another one.

Hitler invaded 3 countries
after they burned their own
Reichstag.

sound familiar ???

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

I see no evidence that the United States wants to invade Pakistan. In fact, the White House seems to be suggesting that it was the cooperation of the Pakistani government that allowed us to finally remove the disease that is OBL from the face of the Earth. Whether or not that is true, it appears that the Obama administration is trying to quell any fire that may arise from the fact that OBL was found only 38 miles from Islamabad. In other words, the White House is showing no animosity/signs of frustration (as of now) with Pakistan officials.

But we need a good conspiracy, eh?

Keep trying, and maybe you can convince a few people on this board.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

I'm not trying to make people believe anything. I'm just contributing to the CONSPIRACY theory website, with an idea and article that you clearly did not read.

I don't see any evidence either. I just made it up backed by MAINSTREAM MEDIA. haha. Which is as reliable as youtube. haha.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

This is so obviously a psyop, it's insulting by even conspiracy standards. Yet, still... many people are too blinded / easily fooled to see. Notice I said many, not 'most' - I think people may be finally catching on...?

It definitely reeks of something. Everyone can smell something...they just don't know what.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
In fact, the White House seems to be suggesting that it was the cooperation of the Pakistani government that allowed us to finally remove the disease that is OBL from the face of the Earth.

well that would all be a matter of timing.
I don't think the US would have considered
OBL a disease when he was fighting the Russians
in Afghanistan. Do you ???

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

But, like the propoganda used back then, TPTB will win public support (if only, in appearance) to do whatever in the hell it is they want... blahditty-blah... life goes on (well, for now)

When was the last time you heard about Fukishima? Not since 8 days before the Royal Wedding, and Lindsay got found 'guilty'. The entire country is looking like it may be uninhabitable (if you think that's hyperbole, show me who your sources are).

What about the BP Oil / Gulf situation? #, I completely forgot about that sumbitch - it's awful down there, and getting worse. These people aren't even included in the unemployement #s because they are getting re-imbursed by BP, *ahem* Whoops! No, they Ain't!! (which, for that matter (unemployment), is really like 22-25%, considering you are no longer counted as 'unemployed' when your benefits are cut, or you never qualified (in time))

This country needed good news, and they needed it quick - damn, we must really be screwed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Maybe they need a base in pakistan
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/607bd79f7d34.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 3-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Maybe they need a base in pakistan
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/607bd79f7d34.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 3-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

Haha, that looks pretty ominous.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A country that borders with Iran (Pakistan) would be a great staging point for an attack on Iran.

Please, not this...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

oh dude u forgot the bases in
Kuwait City and Abu Dhabi
to make that circle.
lol

come out with ur hands up
we have you surrounded !!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here's another map. Oil, water, gas pipelines to booming Asia. He who controls those control the world, or what's left of it after China and India grow even more powerful.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8f5d3ef83d3.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I tend to believe the United States began viewing him as a parasitic disease when OBL slaughtered two German citizens in Libya, or the 1998 bombings of American embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, the attacks on 9/11, and numerous spoiled attacks years before and prior. I also believe they viewed him as a slimebag when he bragged about murdering innocent Americans, as well as spreading the infection that is radical Islamic thought.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I tend to believe the United States began viewing him as a parasitic disease when OBL slaughtered two German citizens in Libya, or the 1998 bombings of American embassies in Tanzania and Kenya, the attacks on 9/11, and numerous spoiled attacks years before and prior. I also believe they viewed him as a slimebag when he bragged about murdering innocent Americans, as well as spreading the infection that is radical Islamic thought.

It's okay that we all agree he's a 'slimeball' douchebag, and that the recent 'assassination' is complete bull#, right?

Those ideas are mutually exclusive. Just checking.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

well yea, I would agree with ya there

however, every bit of that was AFTER
Russia left Afghanistan. Some men
will war until they die. It is the only
thing they know how to do.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

I would love to see a video with the real Osama where he braggs. None exists. The audio tapes are fakes. Do you really think the hero of radical Islam would be afraid to be videotapped?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I can agree that he is a total slimeball douchebag, but I cannot agree that the his death by American hands is bull. Reason? I have no more evidence to suggest otherwise than you do. Everything I have read, researched, and watched leads me to believe the White House story.

You can be perfectly happy to disagree.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join