It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Lady: I think this day is more "Somber" now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Wow. What a lady. The CNN reporter was saying the mood was a bit "more somber now". **** you. I'm still celebrating, I'm still happy. I still feel the electric surge! It's only the 2nd day since we killed the guy that murdered nearly 3,000 people and coordinated 2 commercial airlines to drive in to 2 very tall skyscrapers in the most populous city in the whole U.S.A. The guy that caused us to lose so many civil liberties and waste billions on a stupid war.

And CNN says today is more somber and they think some people on the NYC streets don't want pictures released because it might cause more anger and today is about a more somber tone?

Can I get a **** you CNN?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
You're kidding right ?

There's no evidence that he was ever linked to that day aside from a fabricated movie.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

Wow. What a lady. The CNN reporter was saying the mood was a bit "more somber now". **** you. I'm still celebrating, I'm still happy. I still feel the electric surge! It's only the 2nd day since we killed the guy that murdered nearly 3,000 people and coordinated 2 commercial airlines to drive in to 2 very tall skyscrapers in the most populous city in the whole U.S.A. The guy that caused us to lose so many civil liberties and waste billions on a stupid war.

And CNN says today is more somber and they think some people on the NYC streets don't want pictures released because it might cause more anger and today is about a more somber tone?

Can I get a **** you CNN?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
It's only the 2nd day since we killed the guy

Allegedly

that murdered nearly 3,000 people and coordinated 2 commercial airlines to drive in to 2 very tall skyscrapers in the most populous city in the whole U.S.A.

Allegedly

The guy that caused us to waste billions on a stupid war.

That's the governments fault, not Bin Laden's.

I'm not trying to defend the guy, but I'm also not trying to celebrate an act of revenge. I'm happy he's gone (allegedly), but I don't think killing him (allegedly) really solved anything.
edit on 5/3/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

LOL star for the profuse use of 'allegedly'

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think it's important to note that seeing these videos of Americans dancing in the streets over the news of his assassination is eerily reminiscent of the videos of alleged Taliban dancing in the street after 9/11.

Come on dude. Really?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you want to celebrate go for it. Why are you bothered what CNN says?

Ah right because you believe the OS... What's that like?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientmustytext

yeeeeesssss!!

dancing in the streets and celebrating death.. couldn't be anything scarier in my opine. How classless, savage, tasteless, un-human, despicable, shameful, low brow, dishonorable, misguided,?....thesaurus anyone?

I am soooo ashamed of my country. How truly EVIL people have become. OH, and BLOODTHIRSTY!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by scojak

WELL SAID...I am weeping for how such an evil cloud has come over our usa...

OMG>>>>>EPIPHANY ALERT>>>EPIPHANY ALERT>>>>>>>> it is like that movie NEEDFUL THINGS!!!!!! americans have become like the people in the town after whatever that evil dude Leland Gaunt (Max Von Sydow [who is awesome btw]) did to them...i FINALLY HAVE AN ANALOGY to convey what I see america as..

after all my tribulations I now believe in a Devil, this is it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

I took a memorial Osama as soon as I heard about it, then wiped my Bin Laden and flushed it all.

I'm glad that freak with a face like a jar of smashed rectums painted on a camel is dead. Hell yeah, I'm still celebrating!

EDIT: S & F OP
edit on 3-5-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: added

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

celebrating what?

that you actually believe Tim Osman pulled off 9/11 after he stated he didn't?
celebrating death, shouldn't you feel----- wow, was it worth the trillions of dollars, another 3,000 military members lives, ten of thousands of mamed young men and women, making more enemies around the world?

your maturity level is right up there with the inbreds from deliverance which roam our streets, void of any intellectual thought beyond whats on tv, the radio, or the newstand.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

celebrating what?

that you actually believe Tim Osman pulled off 9/11 after he stated he didn't?
celebrating death, shouldn't you feel----- wow, was it worth the trillions of dollars, another 3,000 military members lives, ten of thousands of mamed young men and women, making more enemies around the world?

your maturity level is right up there with the inbreds from deliverance which roam our streets, void of any intellectual thought beyond whats on tv, the radio, or the newstand.

Thank you for the last moment insults; they free me to use my own. Shields up kid!

You sound like a thirty-something who never learned the value of informed debate, or even what the hell that is.

I doubt your yankee ass ever held a job and still lives with his parents. Further more, I bet you would puke blood sooner than wear the uniform of this nation.

That you were sh*tting green and yellow blobs in your pampers when I was in the Navy is excusable; a simple chrono issue. That you approach a debate half-armed is an indication of a half-wit; again excusable as in a 3 yo who is difficult to potty train.

Osama could not wait to claim credit. Of course he masterminded it. Besides; he looked like a jar of smashed assholes painted on a camel's face - very death worthy, Thank You Heavenly Father.

I don't give a rat's ass who we make enemies with; kill 3000 of my ppl and I will get your nuts in a blender if it is the last thing I do.

Tim Osman? Is he related to Donny and Marie? Never heard of him. Then again, never heard of your pre-adolescent ass either.
edit on 17-5-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Addendum for the dumb

edit on 17-5-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join