It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: White House To Release One bin Laden Photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Report: White House To Release One bin Laden Photo

wusa9.com

The senior U.S. official also says the White House received 3 sets of photos Monday. The photos included:

1. Photos of OBLs body at a hanger after he was brought back to Afghanistan. This is the most recognizable with a clear picture of his face. The picture is gruesome because he has a massive open head wound across both eyes. It's very bloody and gory.

"A senior government official involved in the discussions about releasing the photo tells CNN that a photo release "could" come today..."

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Osama Bin Laden's Death Picture Readied for Release

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Several photos to be released, as quoted by a senior U.S. official. The big question is what will the pictures reveal about what really went down. Will they be proven fake and will the government be further criticized for their actions in the Middle East or will they be proven real and the story of Osama be "lost at sea" after a few weeks.

wusa9.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Awesome. I hope they do release at least one.

Geez, it took them this long to get one photo they think they can get past the debunkers?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Takes time photoshopping the bacon out of the pictures.

Release them now and the conspiracy on the photos begin.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It better not look like this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e95f4ffc47e1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yeah, we will be needing more than one picture. We require EVERYTHING. These dolts are our employees people. Demand it.

Produce the participants from the raid and allow un-censored questioning.

Produce all stills, video, audio, and transcripts.

This is not China, we get what we demand in this country.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
white house- "We should have them ready in about three years. Our "document" team is standing by in Honolulu ready to start.....er. I mean release the photos."

In the mean time, look at the birth certificate. it's real you know. no, really.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
They can't wait to release a photograph. They are just delaying to seem conscientious and sensititve.

When one takes a scalp in war, one holds it high.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Ummm, they arent chomping at the bit to release this photo. Its being dragged out of them while they are kicking and screaming.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sprtpilot

Why dont we put a bulls eye on the Family of every military person's family that was involved in this op right now to help the terrorists find them. Cmon people there is a reason we are not all in charge of national security ourselves and that reason is posts just such as yours. Half baked thinking with a hair trigger tongue. I agree that we should be able to see for ourselves that it is truly him for closure but not at the risk of our serviceman and their families.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I got a strange feeling more photos will leak.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Not the prediction forum, but oh well.

They release a few now and many more get leaked during next years election.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I enjoyed that..
Thanks for the chuckle.

link   
reply to post by jam321

I enjoyed that..
Thanks for the chuckle.

link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
I got a strange feeling more photos will leak.

Testing the waters....someone is.
For sure there have been so many fakes "spun around".

link   
reply to post by regor77

No kidding. The government CANNOT release certain information as it would definitely create a security risk to families involved.

I just hope in the grand scheme of things Al Qaeda is demoralized from this and doesn't retaliate accordingly.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
More information that leads ME to believe they are manufacturing the photos. No one in Congress has seen them, according to one reporter on CNN a minute ago.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't have bloodlust, but need to see proof. This whole burial at sea thing just doesn't sit right. I understand Islam dictates being BURIED within a day, but one should be faced towards Mecca...something impossible for a sea burial.

We got to see Uday and Qusai (Saddam's sons) even though they were nowhere near as big of a target:

WARNING---- The above photos are NSFW at all!!!! -----WARNING

Deleted the first photo due to it being in violation of TOS.
edit on 3-5-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Considering how those people bow down to a stone 3 times a day facing its direction, I see the fact that they buried him at sea to be very well thought out and the best thing for them to have done. No burial site to visit, venerate, bow down to etc. The only better thing they could have done was blast his body off into outer space. In the old days they would quarter the body and scatter it to the four corners of the kingdom so this is nothing new in a historical sense when dealing with dangerous radicals.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I wanna see the gruesome one!
Or not... I suppose they could blur the wounds unless they are really that bad.

What I hope is that they don't release a photo that pretty much only shoes his foot or arm or something silly. For full closure on this, the face will have to be released. Moreover the photo needs to be up close and not far away on the other side of the room.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join