It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul "I Have Medical Questions About Bin Laden's Death"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
In the end he speaks about how Govt. almost invites conspiracy theories and that as far as he knows you cannot obtain DNA proof as fast as how Washington said "We Have DNA Proof"

Very Interesting indeed, Ron Paul always says that Free Market should take over because it is the nature of Govt. to do a bad job at goods and services, I didn't know he also meant lying.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well you may not back him, but 99% of what he says is spot on. Just check his voting record. Its always been the " will of the people " on his platform.

www.govtrack.us...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I wondered about this myself as soon as I heard mention of DNA evidence. I did some checking and found some testing processes that only take minutes, especially if you already have a potential match..like DNA from family.

Remember, this isn't using the labs that are already swamped with requests for testing that can actually take months. Or if it is, you know it got top billing. I'm just saying, I did find from Google searches right after the President spoke that you can indeed, with certain tests isolate DNA strands within minutes if so desired.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i have to say i have no problems with agreeing to everything he said there

every single word he said was the truth.

and speaking as another who wants proof of life or death of bin laden

and bring all the troops home now.

and end the insane spending.

i could not agree any more with paul

edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Can someone verify if Ron Paul has seen loose change yet? I think someone really needs to send that into his inbox.

He basically says he is part of the doubters but if he doesn't make up his mind about this the neo-cons will run him through in 2012. If he believes in their lies they have the upper hand. I'm not bashing Ron Paul I'm just giving him some advice.
edit on 3-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Obviously not a stupid guy this Ron Paul. Loved the way he averted being pushed into a conspiracy freak corner. Real tact and I hope he can stir up things if ever elected.

Unfortunately he doesn't have the looks or money so I think he won't make it into office.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
they all know the score in washington, whoevers not willing to play can go away and ron knows this nomatter what rhetoric is being tossed about

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Can someone verify if Ron Paul has seen loose change yet? I think someone really needs to send that into his inbox.

He basically says he is part of the doubters but if he doesn't make up his mind about this the neo-cons will run him through in 2012. If he believes in their lies they have the upper hand. I'm not bashing Ron Paul I'm just giving him some advice.
edit on 3-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

I seriously doubt that a viewing of " loose change " is worthy to call solidified evidence. He'd be wasting his time with that film, if thats what you want to call it? hell Michael Moore could have come up with a better nut job video than those college students did.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I like how he's not doubting, just questioning. He has the spirit that I wish most of the community on this site had. So many people on here decide they "know" something then they try to prove it. He's echoing my thoughts on most so-called conspiracies where he's like "I don't know enough, let's look into it"

This guy is just plain rad.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
Unfortunately he doesn't have the looks or money so I think he won't make it into office.

Oh he has the money alright, his supporters do alot of money bombs
Also he's winning like almost every straw poll

As someone else said watching Lose Change is useless

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have a mancrush on Ron Paul.

He is the man!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

My sediments exactly!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

He is the man!!!!!

I'll be damned... I'm actually on the same page as you.

See why I dig the Paul? He's going to be a uniter of a lot of people. This is why the left and right are scared to death of him!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by macman

He is the man!!!!!

I'll be damned... I'm actually on the same page as you.

See why I dig the Paul? He's going to be a uniter of a lot of people. This is why the left and right are scared to death of him!

Yes because he disrupts the left vs right paradigm.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

See, we can be friends and still argue our points.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The very template, or platform that Ron Pauls runs on, sticks to the basic fundamentals of the needs of the people. He also cross references that with the Constitutionality of such needs. As I posted earlier, his voting record solidifies confidence in his knowledge base.

Questioning authority, educating those in power of the monetary system, explaining the Unconstitutional acts of our Congress etc, is just the day in the life of Ron.

He once stated in the halls of Congress,

1) how many people have died due to wikilieaks?
Then how many people have died due to illegal wars?

2) He questioned Congress in their acts against Libya. Stating that a no fly zone is an act of war....and low and behold, what do we have? Yup, another war concocted by the war profiteers.

At another time, he presented the question to Congress, are we any safer with the Patriot Act since its inception? Question never was answered.

My point? He asks the questions, makes the arguments that we the people can't make. Hopefully his efforts wont go unnoticed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

One thing I like alot is something he said in Prague once
He said I did not enter politics to play Santa Claus and only tell the people what they want to hear
I came to tell the truth

That always stuck to me

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
I like how he's not doubting, just questioning. He has the spirit that I wish most of the community on this site had.

More than you know. It is just not the loud boisterous crowd that floods into ever thread that questions and seeks more answers that does. We sit, learn, research and question. We develop critical thought lines and play devil's advocate. I believe "we" strive here silently to those that speak loudly.

There are always fringe areas of any society, group, etc that gather for a common theme. Think of a bell curve, most here seek answers and question without professing the answers. Just food for thought. I think even my detractors can attest to this observation.

edit on 3-5-2011 by ownbestenemy because: Made no sense..fixed it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Their is no way Pakistan intelligence didn't know he was there. But why should they be a friend of ours? We constantly bomb their borders killing innocent civilians weekly. How would the U.S. like it if China was Killing innocent people in Oregon? Better Yet how would the u.s. like it if China dropped special forces from 3 helicopters covertly without our permission 45 miles out side Washington DC and shot up a mansion? Exactly, we wouldn't, it would be an act of war. Pakistan doesn't owe us any favors. Ron Paul is the man!

Vote for Ron Paul!
edit on 3-5-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Big respecter of Paul, but bin Laden has not been officially connected with 9/11 and he should not have been killed. Judge Napolitano's response is much better to the situation:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join