It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mulder&Scully: Bang Bang

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Lets not forget Scully and Mulder
A little tribute, enjoy

edit on 3-5-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I love that show one of the best to come out of america and ahead of its time

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I think the x-files was a great show, although I think it kind of went down hill after the second season. My favorite episodes were all from the first season. One of my favorite characters as seen in my sig. -

edit on 3-5-2011 by Freezer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So few replies to such a great thread. What a shame. I, however, flagged and starred it.

I loved that show and the movie spin offs as well. for me it went down hill when David Duchovny decided to move away from the production location to be with his new wife, Tia Leoni. At that point they threw in a replacement partner for Sculley and it was never the same again; even when Mulder made a reappearance on the show.
edit on 3-5-2011 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Just as a comment to the replacement characters they put in the show. I do think the show could survive with replacing both the main characters, because the show was very much plot driven. I just do think they chose the wrong replacement characters. Both when when Molder was out to be with his wife, and when Scully was out to have a kid.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
s&f,

One of my favs, I prefer the shows over the movies though.
edit on 5-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm a BIG BIG X-Files fan. I have t-shirts and the first 4 seasons on DVD. Really amazing show, it blends fiction and realism really well.

new topics

top topics

join