It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden’s Neighbour: “None Of This Is True”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
revolutionarypolitics.tv...

More questions concerning OBL's death and how he was hiding out in a luxurious resort in the middle of a busy city. You would think close neighbors would of noticed him walking around if he was there for weeks like it has been reported... Just another odd little peice of the larger puzzle.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
"You know who lives in your neighborhood... I walk by here every night with my wife. If you walk outside, the army officer asks you, 'where's your id card.' For me, this is unbelievable."

This man owns properties on both sides of "the compound". I would have to agree with him that most people are very familiar with their neighbors.

edit on 3-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

More questions concerning OBL's death and how he was hiding out in a luxurious resort in the middle of a busy city. You would think close neighbors would of noticed him walking around if he was there for weeks like it has been reported... Just another odd little peice of the larger puzzle.

If you paid attention, our military never had once ounce of visual confirmation that Bin Laden was in there. He did not go outside, etc. We've been watching the compound since August. This is what we were told.

Thats if you believe the story.

All this guy does is confirm what we were told by the media. So I don't get why this article is anything new or interesting, etc.
edit on 3-5-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Interesting video - thanks for posting this.

Also interesting that the House shows NO sign of fire damage?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Are you serious?

The man had a $25 million dollar price tag on his head! You think he would be dumb enough to walk his daughter's dog in the neighborhood?

That was a walled compound. He had plenty of room to walk around inside if he were the type ot take up the middle class American pastime of a nice walk three times a week.

For all you know, the neighbor is the one collecting the 25 mil and is waiting for the check to clear!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong...but...

The whole point of a safehouse/hideout is that people DON'T know you are living there

Do you think OBL was walking out to get the morning paper...taking a jog around the street...or going to the block party???

This whole situation really can't get anymore silly....and I'm talking about all these conspiracies...not the news of OBL's death.
edit on 3-5-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mappam
Interesting video - thanks for posting this.

Also interesting that the House shows NO sign of fire damage?

Why and how was that concrete building on fire to begin with?

What was the story with that? Have we heard why the building was on fire? Our troops do that?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I dunno guys.... One of the world's MOST wanted people, hiding in your apartment center, with all of his security in and out of that place... I think you would HAVE to hear or see something that would raise some red flags.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Well... I'm pretty sure he wasn't advertising his location. Only his couriers knew where he was and that's how the US military found him according to the MSM.

There's a story about another one of OBL's neighbors who was tweeting the events during the raid.

Sohaib Athar, a 33-year-old computer programmer from Pakistan, tweeted: "A huge window shaking bang here in Abbotabad Cantt. I hope it's not the start of something nasty."

Source

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I dunno guys.... One of the world's MOST wanted people, hiding in your apartment center, with all of his security in and out of that place... I think you would HAVE to hear or see something that would raise some red flags.

If you are reading the official story, they actually answer that.

The pakistani military has been tipping off Bin Laden. Also he did not have security outside etc. It was message couriers that took him down at the end.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

What was the story with that? Have we heard why the building was on fire? Our troops do that?

30 seconds on Google would have answered this.

The building wasn't on fire, it was a crashed helicopter in the compound.

Yes, it was in the news.

Yes, our troops did that. The helicopter crashed in the compound due to mechanical failure. The SEALs detonated it and set it on fire as they left to keep it from being salvaged.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

30 seconds on Google would have answered this.

The building wasn't on fire, it was a crashed helicopter in the compound.

Yes, it was in the news.

Yes, our troops did that. The helicopter crashed in the compound due to mechanical failure. The SEALs detonated it and set it on fire as they left to keep it from being salvaged.

Ahh thanks.

Makes sense, though I thought the video showed fire coming from the windows on the compound.

Sorry for not using my Google skillz. I must be getting lazy or stupid as time goes on.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If you are reading the official story, they actually answer that.

The pakistani military has been tipping off Bin Laden. Also he did not have security outside etc. It was message couriers that took him down at the end.

I do find it VERY interesting how Pakistan's ISI has been tipping OBL off. But its also very interesting how the CIA has infilitrated Al-Qaeda's top positions since it's creation and yet could never find him. Plus. they blocked all internal investigations that could of stopped 9/11 in the first place.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I do find it VERY interesting how Pakistan's ISI has been tipping OBL off. But its also very interesting how the CIA has infilitrated Al-Qaeda's top positions since it's creation and yet could never find him. Plus. they blocked all internal investigations that could of stopped 9/11 in the first place.

Well for this thread I am pretending that story we heard was fact, which in turn makes the neighbors words not news worthy.

If we think of all of the conspiracy theories behind it, then it really doesn't matter and it defunks every OBL thread we have, right?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Well, Osama may have stayed inside. But the neighbor(s) should have noticed the couriers coming and going, right?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Why is this unknown guy, in a nation that is dominated by it's own military and intelligence branches, that have been caught in a suspicious situation and are known to funnel money to several fundamentalist groups, more credible than other sources?

Honestly, based on political, social and idealogical factors, it seems much more likely that Osamas supporters would be using deception and misinformation on this subject.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO

Well, Osama may have stayed inside. But the neighbor(s) should have noticed the couriers coming and going, right?

They did... you need to dig a little deeper. The neighbors thought they were drug smugglers....

Bin Laden's neighbors noticed....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Yet another gapping hole in the official lie...

the place was under high security ID checks in and out you think he lasted ten years there and no one noticed? lol

FnS for the OP great catch

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO

And what would they have seen?

Someone going in a gate occasionally, someone coming out of a gate occasionally.

Carrying groceries, the occasional bag, perhaps a computer or 2 every now & then.

they would look like normal traffic into and out of a largish household.

What would be unusual about them??

I'm pretty sure AQ couriers don't wear a uniform with "OBL Personal Courier" service ribbons on it.....

Edit: I see the poster 2 above hasd linked to an article where the neighbours said they saw some unusual things - they didn't distribute charity, they had big cars - SUV's. But their children played with children from the compound, they got occasinal lifts to the market.

which part of that do you think shouts "OSAMA IZ HERE"??

edit on 3-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

This really isnt shocking and unlike Americans, Pakistanis are not obsessed with the activities of their neighbors. If there not being affected by it they could care less.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join