It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Senior Military/Intelligence Officials Overrule President Obama Regarding Mission to Kill Osama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Link to original article

When 48 hour go order issued, CoC was told, not requested. Administration scrambled to abort. That order was overruled. This order did not originate from CoC. Repeat – this order did not originate from CoC. He complied, but did not originate.

Independent military contacts have confirmed. Stories corroborate one another. This is legit.

Some of you may remember a flurry of activityhere over the "White House Insider" a few months ago. This person is supposedly a deep contact for a self-styled independent reporter named Ulsterman. The Insider supposedly has information on the chaos at the White House.

[Note: LOTS of people think "The Insider" is a figment of Ulsterman's imagination. I studied the issue pretty carefully. Originally I was of the opinion that the Insider was probably real, but over the months I came to think that he probably was not. ]

The issue this time is that Obama and his crew did not want to take out Osama, but that the opposing clique did and that they effectively staged a White House coup and overrode the President, and specifically Jarrett, whom the Insider says has been the real president for some time. You can go back in Ulsterman's stories here. I think this will work. to see the background here.

Personally I don't know, but since this was a somewhat different take on the issue I thought it would be worthwhile to get it out there.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't accept Newsflavor as a reliable source. This same White House insider was also the same person who reported on Newsflavor that Pelosi was working with Clinton to bring down Obama, and that also this insider had information on Obama being gay...

The website's bunk. From what was posted on another story about Newsflavor on ATS, it was shown anybody can submit a story to Newsflavor by the use of Triond, which is similar to a blogging website.

I don't trust what this website has to say, ever.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
I'm sorry, but I don't accept Newsflavor as a reliable source. This same White House insider was also the same person who reported on Newsflavor that Pelosi was working with Clinton to bring down Obama, and that also this insider had information on Obama being gay...

The website's bunk. From what was posted on another story about Newsflavor on ATS, it was shown anybody can submit a story to Newsflavor by the use of Triond, which is similar to a blogging website.

I suspect that is because you don't want to accept what this supposed White House insider claimed. The truth of the matter is that no one knows whether what has been said is correct or not. But, instead, of being impartial and neutral, you have to be dismissive without any evidence to justify your position or to refute it. What you are expressing is your opinion. That's fine. But let's not fool ourselves that it is fact.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Kind of like ATS, then, a site where anyone can post anything. As should have been obvious from my post, I share some of your misgivings. Given the fact we can't trust the MSM, and we certainly can't trust the alternative media, that doesn't leave much. I still think it is an interesting point of view.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I like how you admit it was a mission to kill, not a mission to capture. Next, if you are caught speeding, you will be killed on the spot. We don't do trials anymore. If you are a suspect, you get killed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Obama has clearly stated before that if he is given the opportunity to take out the boogie man that he would... He did, this wasn't against his will.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
the sad part of this is i can see that this could be the way it went down.

all we have is his word.

the way the left and obama feel about the us military gives that story some credibilty to me.

did it happen that way tho dunno wasnt there

and since i dont accept the death of bin laden i cant accept that is the way it went down.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I havnt seen any proof that anyone can post there still waiting for someone to put up an ATS story

as for the issue you brought up while Ill agree its not proven it could in fact be true...

that and the source has pointed out some things that make a lot of sence...

just saying we shouldnt discount them until they 100% proven to be giving us false or made up information.

new topics

top topics

join