It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Live Briefing on Bin Laden photos now!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
www.welt.de...

in germany they are already starting to attack the conspiracy theories...

incredible whats happening right now...truly incredible..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by romka71
photos will be fake

No, what you meant to say was that you will call them fake whether they are or not simply to ensure the conspiracy that he was already dead can be maintained. Ironically enough the only photos of a dead bin laden currently circulating (presumably from 10 years ago) are quite clearly fake you can even identify the picture of the alive bin laden used to create them! Or has that logic completely bypassed peoples brains.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Lets hope they remember to merge the layers down this time. That would be seriously bad. I suppose thats what the 3 day delay has been about - trying to make sure all of the artifacts have been removed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Considering the government employs people whose sole jobs are to drum up every scenario imaginable, I find it hard to believe that they didn't forecast the spectrum of reactions and questions to this ever-changing story. I also believe it is all intentional.... just the reason why is obscured.

I don't think proof hinges upon photographic evidence. It's another way of simplifying the issue and drawing a line from wanting to see photos = conspiracy theorist. Huh? I'd venture to say that people just want corroborating evidence, whatever that may be. As of now, we just have mystery witnesses and we are being told "such and such is what happened"... and we are supposed to take that at face value without wanting to see the supporting proof?

I really hope people stick with this and don't get drowned out by the media and propaganda. People who want proof are NOT conspiracy theorists. If I came up with an alternate story involving many people that goes against the "official story" - THEN I'm a conspiracy theorist. Don't let the media win on this one.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
www.welt.de...

in germany they are already starting to attack the conspiracy theories...

Yep! not only in Germany!

In Scandinavia there is unfortunately right now an obvious orchestrated attempt going on among the MSM outlets & newspapers to ridicule and obstruct any hard questions regarding the nature and modus operandi of the OBL termination/liquidation.

Wonder what/who their next boogeyman will be?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

Originally posted by Amaterasu
LOLOL! Not ME, m'dear. I saw through that Goldstein in 2001.

I didn't mean you personally, it was the collective "you."
Goldstein, eh? Was Osama an Ashkenazi too, y'think, like Adam Pearlman (Adam Gadahn) and Joseph Cohen (Yousef al-Khattab)?

Could be though I have no thought in that direction. "Goldstein" is a 1984 reference. See this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

LOLOL! Not ME, m'dear. I saw through that Goldstein in 2001.

I didn't mean you personally, it was the collective "you."
Goldstein, eh? Was Osama an Ashkenazi too, y'think, like Adam Pearlman (Adam Gadahn) and Joseph Cohen (Yousef al-Khattab)?

Could be though I have no thought in that direction. "Goldstein" is a 1984 reference.

Ohhh, Emanuel Goldstein... Orwell sure picked the right name for that phantom, didn't he?

I guess I should mention, before the ADL comes after me, that I have absolutely nothing against Jews. It's the Rothschilds et al I can't stand, and they only pretend to be Jewish. They give Jews a bad name, undeservedly. Hateful greedy Zionist psychopaths are the enemy of us all, everyone who isn't One Of Them at least. Even the Bible warns us about them, twice:

Rev. 2:9
Rev. 3:9

In fact, I daresay nobody even knows anymore who the real Jews are. I could be Jewish and not know it. But I calculate a 95% likelihood that the Palestinians are. They called Israel home for a very very very long time before they were herded up like cattle.

Anyway, I could go on about this for weeks without taking a breath, but Emanuel Goldstein... yes. They will need a new one now. Kim Jong Il, Ahmadinejad, Gaddafi, Hugo Chavez, Musharraf, Raoul Castro, me, you, who knows? It'll be whoever they pick as their next target. There are ever so many candidates...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

The article shows people looking at a photo that is a known fake. Is the text claiming the photo is fake? Or offering it as evidence he really is dead?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Indeed there are many candidates for Goldstein now that bin Laden is off the table.

As far as biblical stuff is concerned, I am open to its being valid, though I don't feel it must be. I think many are creating things to look like the stuff in the Bible. Forcing the script, as it were.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmaterasuAs far as biblical stuff is concerned, I am open to its being valid, though I don't feel it must be. I think many are creating things to look like the stuff in the Bible. Forcing the script, as it were.

Very possible... but maybe that's why it's a prophecy. Whether someone fulfills it knowingly or not, even if they chose to fulfill it, it still came true, right? It is also a little puzzling that the Rothschilds would choose to pretend they're Jewish, given that prophecy; maybe they never read the Bible before choosing who to impersonate... hm. seem to be getting off-topic here...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join